It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
ok i know everyone here is pissed about what our government has done to us. I lost 3 family members on 9/11 and untill 2 years ago put in at least 1000 hours a month researching this. i stopped because i realized something. i realized that no matter how we educate the masses (online, in person, etc), or what we reveal even with ALL the evidence in the world my theory still stands.

My theory is that maybe just MAYBE 'they' #ed up on certin things for a reason. That they lost control of their citizens because the conspiracy theorists started to overwhelm the gov, so they needed something to show us all they they can do what they want and they will always get away with it. and guess what? they did.

I stopped researching because no matter what i did i couldn't bring them back. the government will NEVER admit what they did to the public. and no matter what we do they are in control.

My main reason that supports this theory (which has worked really well so far) is that if this really was a terrorist attack and if they really did their homework they would have realized that if they hit the nuclear watse facility just north of buffalo, NY they would havve killed the ENTIRE north-east of the United States with sever side effects.

So as much as it kills me to say this i have no other choice. Just give up. It's been 7 years already and people are still obsessed with this. They will never admit that they did it even with all the evidence against them.

The only way to get them to admit that they did it is if someone goes to the UN and goes after them...like that's ever gonna happen. But whether they win or not it would be a serious blow to the government.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Wow dude you really think that the government murdered close to 3000k people because the CT'ers were getting to close?
Wow just wow.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
wats ur point? i let u believe wat u believe and i don't criticize u for it so why do it to me?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Easy now...this subject touches us all in many different ways.

IF the gov't did it, and I think they did, it was to put Homeland Security in place, to go after the middle east, to establish policy that strips citizens rights....

Because they could - as F'd up and crazy as that sounds...but I highly doubt CT's paved that path...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but your thread dosen't make sense, and I have a hard time believing you did even lose family members and researched 1000(!) hours a month. A month has at most 744 hours btw.

There are also trillion$ or more direct reasons for the elites to have pulled off 911, if we think of $ in actual property value, not fiat currency per se.

Just another troll thread imho.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
I'm sorry, but your thread dosen't make sense, and I have a hard time believing you did even lose family members and researched 1000(!) hours a month. A month has at most 744 hours btw.

There are also trillion$ or more direct reasons for the elites to have pulled off 911, if we think of $ in actual property value, not fiat currency per se.

Just another troll thread imho.

idc whether u beleive me or not. the point is it's pointless to pursue the fact that the gov did anything. hell now that i think about it...this whole website is pointless seeing as how they're not gonna admit to anything they have ever done.

and it's sad that u actually did the math, yes i exhaggerated, i still spent most of my time on this and i almost got fired from my job for it.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
No, it is not sad, it is logical thought provoked by healthy skepticism.

And I have thought about it. It's worth impeachment and criminal prosecution imho. Or do you want to live in a Mafia lead state?

911 was an inside job, and this particular bit of knowledge changes everything.

Peace dude.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
it makes sense, otherwise why would have Bush Jr the toadkiller mentioned not to endulge in "hoaky" conspiracy theory at the UN speech he gave?

sory for your loss, but americans need to ressurect those that fought and died against nazis in 1942 to come and show americans they are lazy excuse making brainwashed slaves of a neo nazi fascist hateful manipulator in the name of satan.

new topics

top topics

join