It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Article Knocking Self-Proclaimed 9/11 "Truthers"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The arguments in that article are so funny they made me cry

U have to be really naive if u consider any one of them.
But ah well, thats just my opinion.

Once u have researched the subject of 9/11 a little, these kind of articles have an opposite effect.

The evidence is so overwhelming, there is no denying it.

Luckely there are some hero's who put effort, time and money into researching what really happend and doing an excellent job to !

Respect for any one of them.

This article is a joke...

peace.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enuma ElishThe arguments in that article are so funny they made me cry

U have to be really naive if u consider any one of them.
But ah well, thats just my opinion.

Ironic because I was thinking the same thing about ppl who would believe the rest of what you are saying.

Having an open mind is no better than having a closed mind. There is a middle ground, ya know.

And to those who continue to use the word "sheeple" on those of us who are open minded but choose to use a filter of logic so as not to fall into traps that are placed BY PPL ON BOTH SIDES... seriously, you amuse me

Do you really not see the irony in using that term?
Sheeple.. I think that really is in my top 10 list of retarded words coined by A GROUP who want to believe they are 'special.' I think if I ever hear my boys use that word, I will wash their mouths out with soap. I would rather them use a curse word than to show such blatant stupidity.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I read the article and no it isn't worth the data is is stored on.

Hundreds of professionals have come forward from different areas of technology with questions. What has happened to them? They lose their jobs get belittled in the media and are written off as cranks. And you wonder why more people wouldn't want to come forward to ask more questions?

How many cameras were on the Pentagon? And you see 5 stills from the parking lot and the media describes this as "Absolute Proof." Again telling people what to think. Themate is found in the steel, pools of molten metal, neither of these two FACTS are mentioned in the 911 commission report. Conflict of interest in the very panel that was created (2years) after the fact to create this report and nobody is supposed to wonder if a shell game is being played?

The hole in Shanksville PA shown in USGS aerial surveys as being present in the ground at the SAME exact location as the supposed Flight 93 crashed; there back in the 1990's (don't just take my word for it go look at the sat photos over Western PA from then).

Clear evidence of insurance fraud by Larry Silverstein and a demolition of WTC 7 written off by NIST in a recent report that directly contradicts what they said years earlier about that building coming down. And NIST admits not testing one single piece of steel from WTC 7.

Passports that survive (according to this article and the official report) 1000+ degree temps to float to the street below and land gently on rubble to "Identify," a hijacker. (Tell me that doesn't wreak of the magic bullet theory of JFK in comparison)

Witness after Witness describing additional explosions going off in WTC 1 and 2, and WTC 7. Written off like someone describing swamp gas and quickly removed and discredit as nothing to see if reporting a UFO.

I could sit here for the next hour giving you example after example of things that don't jive with something called REALITY. But all is well this article says there aren't such things that could be kept secret in light of a President getting a hummer in the white house, rifles that can't shoot straight, and Nixon who just got sloppy and lost the plot.

You know what I find even more interesting is how the government keeps saying that there was no conspiracy on 911?

IF their official story was true, would it not be a CONSPIRACY for 19 hijackers to do this? But I never hear anyone ask that question.

Sorry more spin by a writer in an article that tries to frame someone that wants truth. Must have been the same department that told us all that the 2 additional frames added later in that Pentagon parking lot CCTV were definitive proof of a plane hitting. Right....

I'll go back to sleep now.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
well i for one am interested in the missing video footage of the security cameras around the pentagon. i have to question why the American gov't has edited that film. i don't know what went on and it seems there are factors in place to keep that mystery alive and well.

likewise, the Towers clean up seemed a bit hurried. I mean even the Oklahoma city bombing debris was kept around for the criminal prosecution and defense.

the whole thing is shrouded in a veil of questions that the gov't has done their best to leave hanging about. why not clear it with some irrefutable proof rather than conjecture. perhaps something else is actually going on while people argue and debate... perhaps the real magic is not so much in the rabbit coming out of the hat as it is with all the events going on at the time leading up to it emerging.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
would it surprise you that none of the debris found on 9/11 has been matched to any of the planes?

[edit on 10-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

Would it surprise you that this is a landing gear wheel from a 757 found in the wreckage of the pentagon?

Thanks to CatHerder for the images.

[edit on 9/10/2008 by InterestedObserver]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

web scam... i know firefighters that heard explosions and believe this was not bought down by planes .... this is no web scam buddy..

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by InterestedObserver

funny that wheel does not match the wheel on the pic.. looks similar but not the same one.. Pull a up what the wheels of that plane look like.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by Tsuki-no-Hikari

The goverment is god because they have already created your opinion for you.. Have you actually seen some of the eyewitness testimony? yes a "plane" did hit.. but not a 747 ... not the size of one at all.. and yes it had an AA logo...but have you seen the wreckage and the damage? do you realize that here is no damage to the lawn? do you realize that where the wings would have been and the 2 engines there is no damage??? create your own thoughts and opinions and throw in a little bit of common sense instead of just being spoonfed lies.. the government is your god as I can see.

Would it surprize you that no 747's crashed on 9/11?

Would it surprize you that EXTENSIVE debris from a 757 was found at the Pentagon? Some even identifying it as an American Airlines Boeing 757?

Would it surprize you that , perhaps, YOU are beeing spoonfed lies? How can you be sure you are not falling for a web-scam?

Would it surpsize you you spelled surprize wrong?

Would it surprise you that I made a typo as well?

Would it surprise you that no "757" hit the pentagon that day? so it does't even matter if i said 747

Would it surprise you that YOU are being spoonfed lies? how can you be sure you are not falling for a goverment false flag operation? Who has more to gain from this.. the truthers or the goverment? who has gotten 2 wars(see who is in carlyle group) and lots of contracts(haliburton) see who was ceo)( , strategic expansion(see PNAC document outlining need for new pearl harbor event and see who is part of PNAC),insurance fraud(see who took out terrorism insurance 1 month before 911),destroyed SEC investigation documents on Enron at WT7(see who they were investigating) and destroyed section of pentagon investigating missing money) .... See in every crime you follow the money.. its very easy..in every murder there are motives... see who reaped all the benefits and you see who the true perpetrator is.. and who is spoonfeeding you lies.. would this surprize you?

[edit on 10-9-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver

Originally posted by TheBobert
reply to post by InterestedObserver

Great article.
I cant wait to see the responses.
Are you a Bush Loyalist?

I cannot stand President Bush. Judging by the winky face I think you're mocking what most people are going to think about me

To the other posters so far, what about this point?

3 people can't keep a secret, let alone the hundreds to thousands that would need to be in on this conspiracy.

[edit on 9/9/2008 by InterestedObserver]

Wrong wrong wrong. Hundreds to thousands WOULD NOT need to be in on this. Only a very few who have every desire to HOLD that truth to their hearts because they benefitted from the events. They give 'orders' to the next level divulging ONLY what is needed. They pass on the orders to the next level as order by the top so that each level has less knowledge of what is going on. This is TYPICAL military/corporate process.

These people know that human nature will convince most to NOT do something that they know is wrong. If they are following orders like say: hold simulations of terrorist acts against the WTC and Pentagon on 911 then these people will go about their day as if nothing was going wrong.

Only a select few would actually need to know everything. If they give out enough 'small pieces' of the plan to enough people then NO ONE will be the wiser for what is going on. They will simply start to believe that it is all 'coincidence'. Which, in fact, dozens upon dozens of coincidences lead up to 911, happened ON 911 and have happened SINCE 911. Why do you think there are people within the government who have since stated that they too believe there should be a new independant investigation? Because they received orders that, on reflection, just didn't seem quite right.

The 'myth' that so many people would have to be completely in on the entire process is just that. A myth.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Exactly its called compartisation.. or in Grey projects the onion layer effect .. you only know what you need to know. look at the Manhatten project excellent example

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

just look at this propaganda piece.. taking advantage of the victims of 911.. amazing.. look at olbermanns response which is right on.. guess what happened to him? he is no longer is covering the election.. he has now a minor roll... more evidence that this is no longer a "free press" far from free...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver

@ Everyone else: There are SO many ways that government officials can come out to the press anonymously and never be revealed. We have seen how journalists are willing to go to jail defending their right not to reveal anonymous sources. We would have heard of several "leaks" by now if there was something to cover-up this atrocious.

Very correct. However, add in a 'national security' happy administration and the 'Patriot Act' and you have a VERY POWERFUL reason to not even bring a story forward. Because your 'source' is a MATTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY and you can be declared as aiding and abiding a terrorist thus be labled one yourself. What does that mean under the Patriot Act? Well, good bye civil liberties. Good bye America. Good bye ever being allowed to talk to anyone until the day you decide that your source just isn't that important anymore.

For you to think that this will not happen is simple blindness on your part. Also, you are ignoring the many 'journalists' that have been made example of by trying to even TOUCH the 'truther' side of this story. The most outspoken and visual of them all was Rosie O'Donnel. All of a sudden she is a whack job nutter and to be ignored. Okay, she's not journalistic really but I wanted to get that name out of the way.

The other big name was Phil Donahue. The man was at the top of his game with his show and it was leading in ratings. Then he touched on the 'truth' movement side of things during his show. Well, what happened to him? Oh yeah, his show was cancelled. Reason? Poor ratings. Yet his show was the number one rated talk show for that time slot! Yeah, poor ratings indeed.

No, it came down to pressure from above. Every single source of media is so condensed now that it is much easier to control. Only a LITTLE bit of pressure can affect the majority of MSM and local news stations.

It comes down to power and money which has become more and more prevailent in this society.

Like I have mentioned many times before in other posts, Fox showed this more than any other time in our recent history when they sued the people that were suing them for wrongful firing. The journalists sued because their investigations and fact backed evidence was being silenced by the higher ups in the company. Why? Because Merck was throwing big money and pressure at them to hide the story. In the supreme court it was the verdict of the court that media does NOT have to report the truth. That it is a private corporation and is thus considered entertainment.

You see, you don't 'SEE' this. Yes, I'm sure there are plenty of journalists out there with the ambition to break the next big story. However, tell me when the last REALLY big story was broke? One that really shook the foundations of this country? Iran Contra? A LONG TIME AGO.

The problem with this story is that the pressure is simply too much and too big. Taking down a single person/president is one thing. Taking down an administration and possibly a country is another and simply will NOT be allowed by the powers that be. Period. They have too much personal interest involved.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by dariousg]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma

Originally posted by ThichHeadedThey could have seen a banana fly to the pentagon but they wouldnt know.. cause the incident happened to fast...

And that right there is why I find the logic of the LIAR.. damn me, sorry, 'truthers'
ridiculous. Of course they woudn't have known if it had been a banana that flew into the pentagon. BIG WHOPPING REVELATION AND PROOF OF CONSPIRACY THERE!!!

They noticed because it was a P..L..A..N..E !!

It is for posts like this that I wish we have a 'boo' or 'dark star' option. You are flat out calling me a 'liar' when in fact I have not lied about anything on this site or anything I have researched on this subject.

People, stop trying to belittle others. All it does is make you out to look like the real fool.

This article is FULL of the same exact tactic you are using here. By associating negative terms with 'truthers' in order to further your point of view. The problem is, it is 'your point of view' and the 'truthers' have theirs.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

Yes, it is propoganda. Alex has always done that. However, because he is spewing forth propoganda means that the government is NOT? Is that your logic for flipping? I don't get it. History has shown more often than not that the government will manipulate events in order for them to achieve the ends to their means. For this administration it was the Middle East. That was obvious from the start.

Why are we still in Afghanistan? I mean, the reason we supposedly went there was to get Bin Laden. But then why haven't we officially charged Bin Laden with this evil deed? So again, why are we still in Afghanistan?

Why are we still in Iraq? Why did we go there in the first place?

The answer to the second one is proven to have been based on lies. If they lied about the intel on that one then what is to say they wouldn't lie to us about the first?

It's sad to see the people that are questioning the actions and statements of their government (a supposed right I thought) being attacked with so much hostility.

So, Alex is definitely spewing propoganda. I won't deny that. But I will not deny that our government is doing the same.

To make sure I am VERY clear when I say 'government'. I do NOT mean the entire governmental body. I am simply referring to the isolated few within various branches that come up with the brilliant 'strategies' for furthering the American dream. Well, their American dream.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

This is the case I have been referring to. It comes down to power and money. They sued because they were fired for trying to report the truth. They were initially awarded millions of dollars but then it was overturned in the supreme court. That is when it was clearly stated by the courts that media is not required to tell the truth. They are private and are a form of entertainment.

Yet people still believe that it is 'Fair and Balanced' LOLOLOL

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tsuki-no-Hikari
"it just means its being squashed..from higher ups "

The more and more people claim that the government is covering something up to greater and greater extents, the less convicing the argument gets. Think about it for a moment. If the government is really controlling the media to that extent, it adds thousands more people that need to keep quiet. The government isn't God. It can't be everywhere at once. The amount of people the government would need to supress to cover something like this up vastly outnumbers the government itself.

Some people refuse to believe hundreds of eyewitnesses that testify to seeing a plane hit the pentagon, yet they do not hesitate to believe that tens of thousands of people are somehow being shushed by less than 100. It just doesn't make sense...

Again, WRONG WRONG WRONG!

I'm not going to go into this again. Just search through here and you will see that this is COMMON PRACTICE within government and corporations. NOT EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW WHY THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING. It is a MYTH that thousands upon thousands need to be silenced.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I agree Alex is spewing propaganda.. But I believe he is only trying to match the tactics of the other side... thats why he has to be so loud .. Granted I don't agree with his tactics but the man has cojones and is speaking allot more truth even if its sensationlist.. then the MSM the MSM doesn't do reporting anymore .. they do opinion pieces and debates.. I am sick of it. haven't watched MSM in over 1 year. I feel sorry for those that continue wasting there time with the so called news organizations.. But I believe Americans are turning to alternative news sources like never before.. No one bought the propaganda spin of Russia being the bad guy here... People saw what Russia did as peacekeeping as shown in a CNN poll (which was quickly taken down) 92% Of Americans believed what Russia was doing as peacekeeping to protect south Ossetia.. the media failed in there propaganda spin on that.. And I believe Alex Jones may have helped there.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma

And to those who continue to use the word "sheeple" on those of us who are open minded but choose to use a filter of logic so as not to fall into traps that are placed BY PPL ON BOTH SIDES... seriously, you amuse me

Okay.....hold on

Okay, here I go..........

You do see the hypocrisy don't you? I think I pointed it out earlier. The name calling I mean.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

thats all they can do resort to ad hominem attacks.. they can never attack the truth.. so they resort to attacking the person speaking it.

t

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I have not once stated my opinions on the war in light of my posts in this thread, so don't jump to conclusions please.

If I wanted to shift blame elsewhere to protect a hidden agenda, this would certainly be an effective way in going about it considering americans tend toward herd mentality particularly when it comes to be able to place blame on the government as a whole, not to mention their desire for fantastical theories over what they perceive to be mundane facts.

Just saying... if the evidence is being manipulated, it can't be trusted and neither can the ones doing the manipulating. To me, it is ironic that they are claiming the gov't manipulated facts and deserve to questioned.

I say since THEY are manipulating evidence, they should be questioned as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join