It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finnish TV will broadcast many "Truth-911" documentary whole this week!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Finally, my long wait is done, and so many emails has been sented... There will be full coverage of Truth-911 movement in Finnish media whole this week...

AND I AM SO HAPPY :-)

They will send also "Loose Change", and many more, broadcast will come every evening at 9 pm: So, that will be also at the best air time, and in nationwide free TV channel: JIM TV!

This is first time in my country, when Truth-911 will get it place on wide Media, I hope it will begin a real dialogue from secret truth, rise questions from nation ruled terrorism, and crimes done by US government.

Be happy tonight with me!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I am happy for you my friend as long as they also play the counterparts to the truth movement. You see, I have never been a fan of one sided portrayals of a subject. So I hope that the 'official story' believers have their say as well.

Let us know how it goes.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Wow. It is incredible that any Western nation would screen such controversial and incendiary material over free airwaves. I wonder what the US embassy in Finland is saying about this.

As far as whether this "begin[s] a real dialogue," well, don't hold your breath.

I hope the 'Loose Change' guys are being fairly compensated for this. It certainly doesn't seem to be "all about the money" for those guys; however, people have to eat. And I'm sure that the corporate/bureaucratic infrastructure here in the US has been doing all it can get away with to try and squash these filmmakers.

Enjoy the conversations with the many people who've never considered this explanation of the Nine Eleven Event.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Wow that's great!

Certainly a step in the right direction, now we just gotta somehow get the rest of the world following suit.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GrooveCat

Well, according to another post some documentaries will also be aired in Russia. Now if we can get them to freely air (like I said before with the 'official story' fact finders involved as well) in the U.K., U.S. and other western nations then maybe we can get somewhere.

Because right now the only documentaries you will find about those days on free TV are the ones from the 'official story' point of view. Period. Completely biased and lacking.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

There have been a few programmes on UK television; BBC, Channel 4 and Five.

It's fine to show them, they get laughed off the set. The BBC did a great job winding up Dylan of Loose Change.

In my opinion these programs are the best means available of quashing the truth movement.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Check this link, this is so beutifull to see... I am proud and happy for this:

9/11-08 : Loose Change in Finnish national broadcast!

www.jimtv.fi...

Does any other country show it same day?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
OH THANK GOD!
I am soooo glad that FINALLY the Finish have stepped in and the truth will soon be known!!!!!!
I have been waiting 7 years!!!

new topics

top topics

join