It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the post 9/11 controlled demolition development?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
On one hand you admit you only have theories and that they aren't even complete or verified. On the other hand, you speak as if I have already been proven wrong and now my opinion is a "problem." I'm confused.

You have a "problem" with the "official story". That was all I was implying.

I wasn't trying to argue at all. I was saying, there is no point in trying. Nothing has satisfied me yet. You can't satisfy me without giving me an understanding of the situation that no one is yet known to possess. I am dis-satisfied on a deeper level than the number-crunching after the formulas and variables have been picked and chosen.

Exactly, that was my point. You weren't trying to make an argument based on formulas and numbers, more your intuition, and you admit as much. Many conspiracy theorists feel the same way as you, but will attempt to argue based on facts they have only a basic understanding of. I was pointing out that I have respect for you not doing so.

Apologies if you misunderstood my post, I can be articulate but entirely confusing at times

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I am dis-satisfied on a deeper level than the number-crunching after the formulas and variables have been picked and chosen.

I'll second this statement. Not to mention things that were ignored.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join