It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Government OK's UFO Shootdown

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
ufo.whipnet.org...

The Iranian government has announced that it has ordered its air force to attack UFOs which are being seen near Iranian nuclear facilities in substantial numbers. Air Force Colonel Salman Mahini has said "all anti-aircraft units and jet fighters have been ordered to shoot down the flying objects over Iran's airspace."

UFO fever has swept Iran since last summer. There have been hundreds of sightings of glowing craft at low altitudes, a significant number of which have been close to nuclear facilities.

Iran is assuming that the unknown objects being observed are US aerial reconnaisance vehicles.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark_Ace

I think I know of these crafts. Here's a photo of one of the ships...

They come from the darkest reaches of space, from the planet Neocon and want to change entire worlds into democracies, regardless of whether the other planets want it or not...oh I also hear that these Neocon beings want to protect the Planet "Zion" at all costs and bring their friends; the creatures from the planet "cronies" to extract all the oil they can from other planets.

Truly vile and despicable these creatures the Neocons are...more so than any Reptilians or Greys...

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Hehe, I don't believe this is so much about alien UFO's as it is terrestrial UFO's.

Iran wants its jets to shoot down anything bigger than a bird that enters it's airspace. Not surprising really when you consider the people who would be sending in the UFO's want Iran turned into a sheet of glass.

Then again, I could be wrong. They quite possibly could know about or have seen alien UFO's over Iran and wanted to shoot one down in order to gain access to it's technology. That would certainly go a long way towards evening the odds against it's aggressors.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Haha, well this wouldn't be anything different than we practiced once upon a time in the USA. Seems like a good idea to get the tech behind these craft, though I wouldn't make a practice out of it. I don't think its a good idea to pick a fight with someone you have no shot against. Get 1 or 2 and do a lot of research.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hmm.., then lets hope that the Federation of Light spaceship isn't planning to land somewhere near Babylon october the 14th

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I know exactly what this is!

[edit on 4-9-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
lol nice work mopusvindictus and Gateway

Also that Larry king ufo and The three former Air force gentlemen were mentioning the disabling of their own nuclear warhead's from ufo's. I wonder if this would be related. I know it's a "Nuclear facility" but who knows.

As well anyone with Tesla patents and the man power to understand and develop them, obviously would be rocking UFO's.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
LOL, I bet most are spy craft of some kind. However good luck shooting one down if it's a ET craft... Also it doesn't sound like a good idea shooting weapons around nuclear facilities....

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Some comments were funny: but don't think that IRAN is a bunch of idiots unable to distinguish a drone by something else: many people in their military was trained by US officers /former officers. It's never a good idea to underevaluate the enemy. The news is interesting and worth of a star and flag by me

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

President Truman gave a shootdown order to the Air Force during the famous Flying Saucer wave of 1952. It is interesting that a world power gave that order, and no national media covered it as to why. (There are some newspaper articles, but very little follow up.)

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
That is from some site that I never saw before, from 2004, about something on Iran, without any other source than their own text.

Why should I trust it?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
No one is asking you to trust it.

I have a feeling some people think that everything posted in ATS is to be accepted by all and must be true...

This is a huge think tank and everyone will react to different bits of information according to their own past experiences, and since everything changes over time NOTHING is written in stone. Its all just perspective today and maybe a different one tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

Gateway....first of all, "craft" is both singular and plural.

Secondly...were you trying to be funny? Did you photoshop a modern UAV over a photo of Earth from space (poorly, I must add) or did you find it, and get fooled by it???

I fear for the sanity of ATS, sometimes.....

EDIT...of course, spelling.

[edit on 9/4/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This is very off beat and out of left field

But there are some who say that we recieved our technology in part fromm managing to shoot down and everse engineer Alien Craft

If there are real Ufo's buzzing Iran

and they nab one

doesn't that make this whole situation interesting?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

mopus.....it does! Story goes, decades ago, very strong Radar can disrupt the 'saucer's' stability and propulsion. Radar is basically EM radiation....stronger EM transmissions may still have an effect, if focused properly.

We will see.

'Reverse-engineering'.....that is another question. Would take decades.....

Imagine, if you will....a fully functional Boeing 747, fully fueled (but with no handbooks or manuals to explain its operation) delivered to the Wright Brothers, in 1903.

The airplane has: Metallurgy unknown at the time. Aluminum alloys never imagined. Electronics that don't exist yet. Titanium parts...wiring...exotic fuels, and lubricants. Even the rubber in the tires is exotic, for the era.

NOW....it would need a very large, flat area to operate from, and take-off and land from....a runway at least 10,000 feet long, preferably longer....plus the other areas off the runway.

NOW....'reverse-engineer' that!!

Good luck!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hey Weedwhacker, even more current to our situation..... put that same 747 in a field in anywhere, USA today, and ask the local inhabitants to reverse-engineer it..... even knowing quite a bit about the craft, without the technological tools and understanding, it still remains a huge paperweight.

I think your point is very sound.... quite some time ago technology zipped past the understanding of the common person. I could not fabricate a television, even given all the parts, even understanding the physics and theory. Now, add on top of that technology from, say, merely 100 years from now (IF we don't cause the BIG POOF) and I might as well be the hominid in 2001: A Space Oddysey, beating a monolith with a bone.

Hmmmm. Oddysey. That surely isn't how it is spelled. Oddisy. Oddisey? Odyssey? YEAH!!! That's the one, I'm almost positive!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Laugh....yes, 'Odyssey'...one 'd', two 'esses'. I have trouble with that too.

Of course, the proto-humans in "2001" didn't hit the monolith with the bone....it taught them to see MEAT as a food source, since they were starving as vegetarians. It 'taught' the idea of a weapon, beyond their own limbs. What I find compelling is the continued thread (in the movie) to show the human compulsion to touch and taste something new....just look at your nearest baby!

The 'intelligence' that sent that monolith intended it to be a learning device, because they saw potential in the proto-humans....who were nearing extinction. (So much for Star Trek's law of 'Non-Interference', the Prime Directive!!)

Back to topic. This is a big planet....and any ET technology that may be acquired by various Nations would logically require that the ET Tech be found within the Nation-State's borders.

The USA, the former USSR, and Brazil come to mind....(oh, and China too) as very large Nation-States.

Consider the tech ability of each State....and their ability to keep it secret for all of these years.....

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Gateway

Gateway....first of all, "craft" is both singular and plural.

Secondly...were you trying to be funny? Did you photoshop a modern UAV over a photo of Earth from space (poorly, I must add) or did you find it, and get fooled by it???

I fear for the sanity of ATS, sometimes.....

EDIT...of course, spelling.

[edit on 9/4/0808 by weedwhacker]

Oops my hand slipped and I added an extra "s", forgive me. (can't edit now) And no, I did not photoshop that photo, it's from a U.S. defense site, see link below photo. Also, my intention on the post was on various levels; a pun, a show of disdain, some irony, a political statement, but mainly to show frustration and disgust.

I think the OP did not mind me chiming-in, and adding what I think is flying over the skies in Iran, with a bit of humor.

If the Iranians are "seeing" something invading their airspace more than likely it's not coming from other worlds. What they are probably seeing are the type of "craft" that I attached on my post, at the behest of blood thirsty Neoconservatives.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

Well said sir!!

I've begun to discover that much of what we, in the 'Internet' community tend to believe as "fact" is....well...simply bad information, promulgated by others who start it in the first place.

Meaning....as someone once said..." A lie can be halfway 'round the World before the Truth can get its boots on"

In the era of the "Internets"....this is true, ten-fold.

Or, is it better known as the "Inter-Tubes"??? Per a famous Alaskan Senator, of note lately in the news?

Perhaps....'InterWebs' is more precise?

We shall see.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gateway

I think I know of these crafts. Here's a photo of one of the ships...

That looks nothing like a glowing craft at low altitude. You derailed your own story with your first comment.

<<   2 >>

join