It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'd like to share an event.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   
One night me and three of my buddies, (Matt, Eric, and Pete) were hanging out at Matt's house. We were watching a UFC event I think, one of the first ones. This was back in around the summer of 1993. ANyways, while watching the event, Matt noticed out of the corner of his eye, some bluish light outside. This was at night time, around 9:30-10:00. So it was dark. Eastcoast. He got up from the floor without saying anything to us, who hadn't noticed the light. He went to his livingroom window and looked out. He said HOLY SH!T. Eric and I turned around and said "what". He didn't reply, but ran outside. We jumped up and followed. He ran into his driveway, and turned back towards his house as Eric and I were coming out the door. He called for us to "come here" quietly. He pointed above, and beyond his house. As we came to him, we turned, and we saw this brilliant blue blur about 1000 feet in the sky, and about a 1/2 mile away from his house. Our reactions were obvious.

We, being the kinda people we are, got into my car, (a 1980 Chevy Malibu) and drove trying to follow this object. We followed for nearly 20 minutes befor we lost it while going up a steep hill, into a wooded area of our neighborhood. We however keept on searching, and searching for about another 30 minutes until we indeed saw a blue glow in a thick wooded area.

There was no way in hell I was gonna go into the woods to investigate it, so we went back to Matt's house.

When we got there, his sister Molly had just gotten home, and she had asked us if we saw anything strange tha night, and we responded accordingly.

After about another 2 hours passed, Molly went to bed, and Matt was about to go to bed. I had to drive Pete home. I drove him home, and I then went home. I was home for mayber 10 minutes when Matt called m up and wanted me to pick him up so we could smoke some pot. Hey, we weren't innocent, teens do what teens do. After we smoked up, we went back to my house, and watched some tv. Matt later asked if he could crash there, and I said yes. I tossed him a pillow and he crashed on the floor. He passed out, and I stayed up and watched a little tv until I dozed off. This was about 1 AM.

Now here's where the REALLY strange stuff happened, well, not happened, but became clear to us that something wasn't right.

We woke up at the exact same time, maybe only a second or two appart. A around 3 PM. We got up, and went upstairs, and my Step-Mother asked what time I got in. I had told her, around 12-12:30 AM. She said oh. I got us something to eat, and I took a quick shower. After that I took Matt home. His mother came storming out of the house, yelling, "where the hell have you been"? Matt responded, "I slept at Brian's". She said, "for two days"? Confused, Matt said "no". I left it as that, and drove off. I went to Petes house. When I got there, Pete asked me what I did the day befor. Puzzled, (cause he was with me) I asked, "what do you mean"? He told me he had called my house all day yesterday looking for me.

Check this, it turns out, Matt and I slept for over an entire day.

So let me clearify. Lets say we went to bed on Sunday night, or Monday morning, July 10th/11th at about 1 AM (as example, I dont remember the real dates) we didnt wake up until Tuesday July 12th at 3 PM. Thats roughly 37 hours! And we woke up at the exact same time?

Trying to figure out how in the hell we slept for so long, Pete asked me if I wanted to hear something strange. I of couse said yes. He told me, that he woke up yesterday in his garage.

His garage had an alarm that was on. When he woke up in the garage, he entered his house and the alarm went off waking everyone in the house up. The odd thing is, is that his father told me he had set the alarm after Pete went to bed, and the only place to do that is inside the house. So if Pete shut it off from inside the house, he couldnt reset the alarm from the garage.

So in otherwords, no one knows how he ended up in the garage.

So in a nutshell. The 3 of us saw something odd. 2 of us slept for 37 hours, and got up at the same time, and the otherone of us wound up in a secure garage.

Gives me chills eveytime I tell it.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 05:16 AM
link   
That is crazy, man. The only thing I can conclude is that either:

1) You were abducted.

B) You smoked way too much weed (that might have been laced).

It's hard to say... How did you feel when you woke up? Did you feel a sense of strangeness? Were you sick or not feeling normal? Was there any markings on your body?

This information may help clarify exactly what happened to you.

Mr. M

[Edited on 19-3-2004 by StarChild]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
hmmmm very interesting, have you ever thought about going under hypnosis to find out if anything went on?

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Holy # thats one of the freakiest stories I've heard n a while.

Thats a lo of missing time there. I mean a normal person doesn't sleep for 37 hours straight. There's just no way. Longest time Ive spent sleeping is 12 hours straight, but 37? There's just no way I dont care how much pot you smoked.

You could have been abducted too. Did your a$$ feel funny when you woke up?

[Edited on 19-3-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 06:35 AM
link   
HAHAHA!!!

Yeah, dude. Did you notice anything different about your bowel movements?

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
ive had something like this happen to me before, one time i woke up in my grandfathers room and everyone in my family claimed to not have put me there.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
StarChild:
I'm not claiming to be abducted, but I'm also not ruling it out.

Even if I did smoke some laced weed, my friend Pete didn't.

When I woke up, I felt amazingly refreshed.

I have no idea if there was markings on my body. I nevr thought to look.
========================================
pantha:
No
Ocelot:
Again, I didn't feel funny after I woke up.

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by AnonymousPoster4]

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
thats crazy.......

Had you been awake for an extreme amount of time before you went to bed?

could your stepsister and friends be playing a trick on you?

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I hadn't been awake for a long period of time. The average 15-16 hours awake.

And no one was playing tricks cause no one even knew where we were for that day.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Can you or your friend describe the bluish color light you saw or can you describe the size of the object if you saw one or how bright the light was or the size of the light from side to side? Very strange the longest ive ever slept was maybe a whole day.. but never 37 hours.. very suspicious.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
It was a dark dull blue, so it wasn't very bright. It looked more like a bluish blur than a solid object. From what it looked, the thing couldn't have been bigger than a VW Bug.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I heard a story similar to this one on the C2CAM home page, but without the weed. It was some guy explaining what happened when he was a kid.

Heres the rundown. The kid goes out around the woods near his house when a strange looking fellow pitches him some rap about something or another to get the kid to go with him. Somehow the alien puts a device into his nose, and tells the kid he has to stand still for a long time. The little kid asked the alien if he "knew magic" because he saw the moon and the sun go across the sky very quickly. And it became dark quickly, and them light again. And his legs started to hurt. He heard his parents calling for him and then the alien left.

Apparantly he had been standing there for like 2 days while the alien was doing something. His legs were completely sore for like a week and he couldn't walk for a while.

Weird stuff. Crazy story by the way, my friend. I suggest hypnosis.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
my form tutor at my school told me something like this happened to him.one day he went into Uni and all his mates asked where hed been yesterday.apparently hed gone missing for one day

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
A VW bug you say hmm thats like a small size i would think and it was a dark blue.. i never heard of anything such as this but since you were smoking pot i think you were passed out for that 37 hours depending on how much you smoked.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
^Wouldn't explain his buddy ending up in the garage.

top topics

join