It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7-8pm central History.ch UFOs: Then and Now?:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
7-8pm central History.ch UFOs: Then and Now

UFOs: Then and Now?: Cause for Alarm
Studies some of the most disturbing UFO sightings, including: a 4-day extravaganza in 1952, when UFOs cruised the skies over the White House; sightings in 1967 near a secret U.S./Canadian submarine detection base; controversial events at the U.K./U.S. air base at Bentwaters, England; and the military's Test Area 51 in Nevada.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
wish they didn't change the channel that the history channel was on b/c now I dont get it

damn comcast...

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I have seen about 3-4 episodes of this special series, and that was about six months ago. When I saw it then, the episodes spoke about the alien autopsy video (fraud, which they did say it was). I remember thinking, when I saw it, that there were certain details about different reports that they'd left out or atleast hadn't spoken on... If anyone else notices/noticed this, please post b/c I can't, for the life of me, remember what points those were.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Thanks. I'm gonna check it out.

DC

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
...Which, by the by, that show is on right now - 12 Midnight EST to 1am EST

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
History Channel does not make very good UFO/ET documentaries as Stanton Friedman pointed out in this letter of challenge to them for not getting some of their information right on the Roswell event.

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

[Edited on 19-3-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Now that I think about it, The History Channel appears more and more as a tool utilized by the gov't to 'prepare' the public for either whatever agenda is currently under scrutiny (i.e.- "Osama And Sadaam" a show that aired earlier today), or for public preparation of possible future events (as has been said of many past television programs that refer to UFO's and ET's).

The endless barrage of 'Saddam Stories' they've been showing ("Sons of Saddam", "Horrors of Hussein", "One Year since the End of the War ", "Saddam's Tunnels", etc.) only further convince me of this...

[Edited on 19-3-2004 by Cappa]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
By the way, all:

Showing at the same times on Friday (8pm EST and 12M EST) will be some Roswell show on History Channel (perhaps the same one referenced by heelstone?)

I just noticed it while browsing my Comcast Digital Cable guide...

top topics

join