It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is currently( now was ) disrupting Chris Mathews on air - Awesome! hes back at it

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
Deleted by burdman30ott6

Sorry, accidentally broke a personal cardinal rule and posted something in the 9/11 forum without realizing it. (Twice, no less!)

[edit on 29-8-2008 by burdman30ott6]

Why do you keep posting then? it seems you like point out your "cardinal rule" often.. Whats the point to keep repeating the same thing? what does it accomplish?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by fastwalker23
The reality of it all is Alex is discrediting everything he and other 911 truthers worked for using these tactics. Present the facts assertively not in barbarian caveman style.

The problem is 911 truthers aren't getting there voice heard period! the only way to break into mainstream is to be as aggresive as you can be.. it may seem overboard but its the only way to get the job done.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

I'm aware that he's posted a lot of true information that others have not, and some of that information has made it back to me. I'm also aware that the video I was responding to was absolutely the work of a raving psychopath, whether he was telling the truth or not.

He was literally talking about biting people to death. I'm sorry that you feel it necessary to flame me over teh internetz for calling your cannibalistic hero "psychotic," I'll try and tiptoe around your feelings more carefully in the future.

EDIT TO ADD:

I was wrong. I went and looked at some of his stuff on Youtube. I have listened to Alex Jones' material before, I was just unaware until now that the crazy guy I listened to before was the same crazy guy I was listening to now. Is he right about 9/11? Probably moreso than the official story. Is he right about the NWO? He's probably pretty close. Does the fact that he wants to bite people to death not scare the crap out of me, and make me think of him as an excellent leader that we should all rally behind? No. No, in fact, it makes me think of the Oklahoma City bombing: Being right about the government being evil doesn't excuse psychotic behavior.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by mattifikation]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
I mean honestly, Osama bin Laden seems rational and dignified compared to this raving lunatic. Osama bin Laden's videos are seriously less violent and scary.

Do you have URLs for those videos?

I would like to watch them.

They sound very interesting.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klemperer
This is not how 911 Truth should be presenting itself.

We must show that we aren't ranting lunatics, but concerned, and sane, citizens.

How else are people supposed to present it when the media will not even begin to look into it any will call you looney whether you act civil or not. People need to get the word out to do their own research. Whether it was a government job or not people still shouldnt just eat up what the government says as truth.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Alex is a great man and a great patriot. The people who disrespect his name are the people who will be first in line to be microchip. Great work to Alex and thank you for the thread.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Alex uses a lot of 'hyperbole'. That is nothing new, and he does hate people who are responsible for 'killing' children, hurting them, and deforming them with medicines. That is what irks the guy.

Here is Alex with Joe Rogan,

Can't you see the guy can smile and laugh at some of this stuff? He believes it, but he knows it sounds 'out there' and is a good sport about it.

This more or less the Real Alex, just a guy who hangs out, but has a FIRE in his belly for making the world a better place.

THIS IS THE REAL ALEX RIGHT HERE BELOW

ca.youtube.com...

(warning, above has good humour and a bit of foul language)

[edit on 30-8-2008 by talisman]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Alex is a chubby little guy with more balls and heart than the whole marine corps. I think that's why the cops respect him. Alex is what I love about America, and I've become a real critic of America over the last year or so.

Alex for president!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Right on man!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiote

I suggest looking on YouTube or something. I have enough problems without the Department of Homeland Slavery pounding on my door and asking why I've been searching for videos by Osama bin Laden.

News organizations have been known to show the nastier bits of the videos. He threatens a lot of death and destruction, according to them. But I have yet to see him talk about eating anyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join