It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is currently( now was ) disrupting Chris Mathews on air - Awesome! hes back at it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
OK... I am watching MSNBC Chris Mathews was with a panel in their out side spot covering the election.

Right before Chris made it to break I heard ALEX JONES very loud Shouting
9/11 was an inside job, 9/11 was an inside job, 9/11 was an inside job

Ha they are back from break and Alex Jones is disrupting the entire show

9/11 was an inside job, 9/11 was an inside job, 9/11 was an inside job

I CAN TELL BY HIS VOICE BTW

[edit on 28-8-2008 by mental modulator]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

HAAAAAAAAAAA he is disrupting the entire thing... The show is melting down

Alex Jones is going loco with it!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
That is awesome

Alex Jones is the man. He just never quits no matter what.....he is a real life American patriot to the last breath.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Matthews just called them screwballs. Awesome, seek the truth, seek an explanation and clearly you are mentally deficient.

Thanks Chris you A-hole.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I missed it but

I love it.

Darn it- wish i'd seen it!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Once again Chris Mathews defending the Status Quo,,, HE called the truther movement crazy... screw balls

Mathews defended Bush... "These crazies believe president Bush was sitting in a basement with a plunger"

A pan away shot shows JONES surrounded by angry looking folks

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

That is awesome

Alex Jones is the man. He just never quits no matter what.....he is a real life American patriot to the last breath.

I agree 1000%

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Back from another break and on the pan away no ALEX JONES...

God damm Mathews.... Shill

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Totally agree!!!!!! I hear people always saying that his in it for the money bla bla bla.. so its the MSM so what? at least he speaks truth! and he has the cojones to ask questions when that no one else is asking..

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
here is the video:

I am behind them, we need some answers not more questions.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

All you can hear is Alex Jones screaming in that bullhorn "911 was an inside job!!" over and over...hahaha. Good on him...who cares if it ruffles feathers, at least it gets peoples attention.

Edit: I wonder if they were arrested?

[edit on 8/28/08 by BlackOps719]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Funny CM and his guests pretty much continued as if nothing was going on.
AJ is like a gnat. I would suggest a crash helmet and small receptacle to catch his spittle for good ole AJ.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Is there a video where he actually calls them crazy and they disrupt the show, I'm no Chris Matthews fan, but certainly just a fan of truthful not over hyped posts, and it seemed (from the video at least) he handled himself fine, ( I know what he was thinking) but as frustrating as its to try and talk while other people are yelling at you, I think he did a good job where everyone got what they wanted, the truthers got heard and he ignored them, seems like a win win for everyone if you ask me, but maybe I missed something.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious
here is the video:

I am behind them, we need some answers not more questions.

This video is from yesterday(I believe), were talking about today's episode of Hardball.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Cool...I can hear him....NOW....WOW....it is 4:19 in Saskatchewan....OK no sound now....

they must have shut him up

edit...HE IS BACK!!!! Alex Jones will not shut up!!!

[edit on 28-8-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Todays Video.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
Is there a video where he actually calls them crazy and they disrupt the show, I'm no Chris Matthews fan, but certainly just a fan of truthful not over hyped posts, and it seemed (from the video at least) he handled himself fine, ( I know what he was thinking) but as frustrating as its to try and talk while other people are yelling at you, I think he did a good job where everyone got what they wanted, the truthers got heard and he ignored them, seems like a win win for everyone if you ask me, but maybe I missed something.

You didn't miss anything. AJ was loud and obnoxious because nothing says truth like trying to be disruptive and shout over people.
If only there was a handicapped teen girl in a wheelchair for them to assault.

The AJ fanboys are making more out of this then there is.
It was cute though how AJ followed Michelle around trying to sound all big and tough.
I look forward to the video of AJ meeting someones fist.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by TheBobert]

[edit on 28-8-2008 by TheBobert]

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This is not how 911 Truth should be presenting itself.

We must show that we aren't ranting lunatics, but concerned, and sane, citizens.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yes we want to be as sane as possible so that we dont end up in the FEMA camps!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Bravo Alex!

People criticizing him-- while just how many innocent Iraqi children have died as a direct result of the United States and Britain's policies in the last 15 years??

He is speaking his mind like a true American Hero, who probably would have had the Founding Fathers on HIS SIDE, as we can see more and more, the average person I see, whether at parties or on the street, more and more people are doubting the United States and the things it has done and of course 9/11 itself.

The Patriot Act, that soon followed 9/11, the lack of real "WILL" to get Bin Laden, (which reminds me of OJ SIMPSON being not that interested in catching the "TRUE KILLER"), this in and of itself is damning. The pre-Afghanistan plan to go in by October of '01. They had already had the plan, and were building up in and around Afghanistan pre-9/11, just in July they admitted they would be starting in October.

Then looking back at things like Northwoods, Operation Gladio, the Gulf of Tonkin.

Its TIME PEOPLE let their voices be heard, to stop the insanity of WAR, to stop the insanity of a complete survelliance society, to return people's rights to themselves, to respect people and their privacy.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by talisman]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join