It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VERY clear explosion from Tower 1 in 2 videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hey all

I posted the following in another thread I started called wierd occurrence(s) in 9/11 video on page 4. It was somewhat related to the OP but it seems no one reads past page 2 and it got no attention. Take a look.

Originally posted by wi1shire
ok, this is weird !!!

i was looking for other angles on the smoke like i said in the previous post and i found another one of those flashes people were talking about, but this one seems different.

Video 1
When the plane hits, look at the corner of the tower right in between the smokey areas. There is a flash there that happens about a second after the plane hits the other tower. Here is the vid

probably just a window breaking and glinting in the sun, right. well i found another video of the same flash.

Video 2
This video is from an angle way off to the left of the first video. Watch the same spot at the same time and you will see the flash, except it is a little different this time. Watch.

to me it looks as if the flash comes out of the building as if we are looking at a ball of fire or hot gas shooting out of the window there. I dont think it is fire tho because it is so white. I dont think it could be the window breaking because if so, it would be flashing at the same time in 2 directions.

Please watch both vids a couple times and compare them. It seems like this is more than a mere broken window flash, emergency fire alarm light, or camera flash. What does everyone think?

Many people in the original thread were talking about possible flashovers/backdrafts, which is when a fire uses all of the available oxygen, dies down, then violently flares up when fresh oxygen reaches the flames. This can sometimes cause an explosion like blast of flames, but the video shows a very white flash. This makes me think explosive/thermite/thermate possibly.

What do people think about this. Please take a look at the original thread linked above for more context on this discussion.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
in the original thread, i also postulated that the moment of impact of the second plane on the second tower would be the perfect moment to set off the major bombs in the first tower. It seems that could be what we are seeing here. it is wierd that the second tower hit came down first, because there was no event to cover up explosions in that building, such as with the first. who knows.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I'm sure some one has noted that at :03 seconds into the second video, you can see a plane come into view at the top and go behind the second trade center building. Is this the passenger jet or a military one?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Very interesting. I don't need anymore evidence, my mind is made up... but when I watched those two videos, I had the same thoughts as you. One thing I also asked which seems a bit far reaching... but just to play devil's advocate for this perticular two pieces of footage.... could there have been any way something could've reflected the explosion of the plane impact? I know that's far out, because the "explosion" is happening on a completely opposing side.

The explosion, if it is one... which it looks very well to be.... definitely looks white hot....almost computer generated, but it's definitely not computer generated. Very out of place looking in a pure jet fuel/carbon fire/explosion scenario. Good eye!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wi1shire

Don't see anything significant there.

I know 9/11 was an inside job, but I've been a "realist" all my life. I know not to trust the government and all that, but I also know not to trust crackpots. I'm definately not saying you are one, just saying the truth is in you young grasshopper, learn from those, then find, from within, if what they speak is truth. But never stop questioning anyone, even yourself.

On a lighter note.

Dude, I used to play Mortal Kombat II all the time at my student center when I was at college. I love your avatar, brings back memories.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4x4fun
I'm sure some one has noted that at :03 seconds into the second video, you can see a plane come into view at the top and go behind the second trade center building. Is this the passenger jet or a military one?

You got it - a dive-bombing passenger jet. Did I write dive-bombing?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JimBeam

Mortal Kombat for life, the government can't take that away from us, OR CAN THEY???

but anyway, you have a good outlook on skepticism. I like to think I have the same. I am currently a college junior studying Mechanical Engineering, so I have somewhat of a "developing" proffessional perspectives on matters like this, and there is no doubt 9/11 is up there with the holocaust, or at least will be once all of its affects on the world have been seen. All the hurt started by this one event, which seems to have triggered the collapse of decency and honor in the US and other countries, will be immense.

I do believe however that there is something in these videos more than meets the eye. It could not have been a reflection of anything because it is seen at the some time from 2 separate angles, which would be impossible for a reflection from a broken window or something. Also, this happens right when everyone's attention in the city was drawn to tower 2, which is exactly when i would have set off explosives in tower 1 if I was an evil mastermind. I'm working on it but I have alot of competition these days it seems.

I think the least you can say about the videos is that it deserves a little analysis and discussion.

If you have another idea as to what it could be, please please share it.

About the computer generated idea, I cannot speculate about that as i don't know what to look for, but I dont really see a motive for generating a fake anomaly in these videos.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I really don't know what that could be. I remeber this discussion about this exact same topic when I first started researching 9/11.

They demolished the buildings but I have no idea how. Quite honestly, I don't think we will ever know how it was done.

Here's a good video about who was behind 9/11, Israelis and the Mossad. It's long(over 2 hours) but very informative. You should check it out.

www.911missinglinks.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The woman's dialogue in the second video is an example of possibly scripted eye witness testimony.

The 9/11 Octopus people have featured this dialogue in one of their videos. Her speech doesn't sound right if you give it another listen. She makes a very quick transition from seeming uncertainty as to what happened to certainty that "another plane" just hit.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4x4fun

Not to derail the thread or anything but, has anyone else ever seen this? Is that really another plane!? If it is than I think it's altitude, speed and especially it's timing in relation to the 2nd plane impact is a bit odd.

[edit on 8/29/2008 by JKersteJr]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JKersteJr

that is definitely the hijacked plane. The timing is good and the angle is good. I believe i heard that the seconds plane approach was more sloppy, like a quick dive that resulted in the plane not perfectly hitting the building. It was more into the corner.

also about the woman's dialog, her attention was probably not on the first tower when it was hit so she was more uncertain about the first event. She was definitely more focused on the towers by the time the second plane hit. I dont see much wrong with what she says or how she says it.

what about the explosion. thats a much more implicative event.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
In this video you can see the sequenced charges going off inside the building, it is pretty amazing. Sorry I don't know how to post the video here.

BTW this footage is from a movie about 911, it is by far one of the best I have seen.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Well we can rule out back draft ect, since the plane impacts the Other building.

I believe this is just one of dozens of use of "misdirection" on 911. Knowing people will be looking over "here", is a great time to do something sinister over "there"

I'd bet it's a charge, bomb, whatever, closely times enough for the sound of it to be muffles by the plane crash, but not perfectly timed as it happens a half second after, so imo, that rules out replection.

Great find, Great post, starred and flagged.

Keep fighting for TRUTH

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Goose, i hope you don't mind i took the time to embed your link onto the page, because the video is very important.

I had one that showed the flashed (demo charges) even better it was insane, but unfortunately it was pulled from u-tube and basically the internet as a whole. But this video is still very, very good.

What I like in this video, among other things in near the end. The sound data. and since sounds travels alot slower than light (what your seeing), there are actually at least 2, possilb e 3 major explosions before the tower shows any sign of collapsing. That is if you take into the account of the speed of sound and the speed of light.

But heck even if you cannot grasp that...., there is a huge explosive, rumble that preceeds the tower falling. I mean come one. I really think you official story folks should look at the facts, and definitely watch the videos posted in this thread.

As far as the "others" who are sticking to the "official story", yes story, hehee. Well they won't and can't be swayed, because it is thier Real Life job to try and derail these threads, or debunk them, or even try and pick a fight so the thread gets locked. Those people i have nothing for, I'm not speaking about them, hen I say please look at the evidence, and make up your mind, om your own. It will take alot ofsearcgubg and researching , and yes it is a scary truth what is going on with the shadow government that contrls the world.

Their main weapon is keeping you in fear. Fear of Terrorists, fear that they might have Nukes, fear that they might use a dirty bomb in a crowded place. All of this stuff is being written and concocted by the very government and people you believe are here to protect you. Now THAT IS a scart thought!

9/11 WAS an Inside Job folks, and that makes our govrnmrnt ,murderer's (well we all knew that), but now they are murdiring innocent AMERCAN civilans, to encite hate, war, terror ect. Sound Familar? It should, because Hitler did it, Stalin did it, and even Sadam Hussein did it. What's scary is how close our goverment has and is becomeing the Same as Sadam. Killing his own people wantonly, just to get the masses to back him on whaever the issue was at that moment.

So in conclusion yes the Terrorists we should fear the most are running this country.

I believe if I was not gid=sab

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Thanks Nola 213, I'm glad you did that. I am glad you like the video, it is amazing how much stuff is starting to disappear down the rabbit hole.

I agree with you, it is a scary thought that our own government could do this, and I know some people would never allow such a thought to enter their mind so they don't look at any evidence at all. They just continue to say we 911 truthers are wrong, at least we have seen and heard the official story and then looked at the evidence before we made up our minds.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
George W Bush Authorized 911 Attacks Says Government Insider

This (9/11) was all planned. This was a government-ordered operation. Bush personally signed the order. He personally authorized the attacks. He is guilty of treason and mass murder.” –Stanley Hilton
dprogram.net...

new topics

top topics

join