It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Schou, OC Weekly reporter, lies about 9/11 evidence & libels Citizen Investigation Team

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Craig,
I know that you have a lot on your plate right now with the libel suite against Nick and maybe you are hunting down the civilian contractors that you accused of planting explosives at the Pentagon.
I was hoping though that maybe on the same day you go to court to sue Nick you could FINALLY BRING your smoking gun evidence to a court?
I mean after all you will quickly enter a court to sue for libel but you wait 2 years to enter a court to uncover MASS MURDER?
You may want to take a class in setting priorities this may help you in the future.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBobert

no. what's your point and how does it relate to this topic?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBobert
Craig,
I know that you have a lot on your plate right now with the libel suite against Nick and maybe you are hunting down the civilian contractors that you accused of planting explosives at the Pentagon.
I was hoping though that maybe on the same day you go to court to sue Nick you could FINALLY BRING your smoking gun evidence to a court?
I mean after all you will quickly enter a court to sue for libel but you wait 2 years to enter a court to uncover MASS MURDER?
You may want to take a class in setting priorities this may help you in the future.

Bubba Craig has a lot more on his plate. He's got to track down all the eyewitnesses to the "flyover" plus interview a sizable number of the over 1,000 people who saw and/or sorted the wreckage from inside the Pentagon in the days and weeks after 9/11.

In fact, Bubba Craig has work enough for 2 dozen seasoned and competent investigators. Unfortunately, Bubba Craig doesn't know what that means.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Please feel free EVERYONE to place anyone you wish on ignore. Just remember that the public statement of such an action is not "On Topic" to any discussion.

Thanks

Semper

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Ok sorry about that.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Craig looks like Dylan is not supporting you guys that much any longer

I simply have to respond to Aldo Marquis’ and Craig Ranke’s comments about me. We did not piggyback on their project.

We had planned on going to D.C. for several months to speak with eyewitnesses and get their honest testimonies for the film Loose Change: Final Cut. After speaking with Aldo and Craig on our forums and realizing they wanted to research the Pentagon incident, we offered to help put them up and combine our research trip. We even got them their own hotel room, never asking for a single cent in return. At this point, they had no fly-over theory, no PentaCon, nothing. Their “flyover” theory emerged from that trip we took together. Considering the thousands of hours that Aldo and Craig have logged preaching on our website’s forums, I would say that Aldo using the term “piggybacking” is the finest example of the pot calling the kettle black.

I do not claim to know for a fact what happened on 9/11, nor will I ever. All I claim to know is that the victims’ family members had to beg and scream for an investigation into what happened, and when they finally got one, it was severely flawed, underfunded and compromised. Even today, almost seven years later, they are still pleading for answers to hundreds of unanswered questions. People like Craig and Aldo, who point at everyone who opposes them with labels such as “deep-cover operative” and command that everything we know about the Pentagon incident is staged or fake, only make individuals with legitimate questions about the events of 9/11 look like complete lunatics.

www.ocweekly.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join