It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are the disks covered up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Iv been doing my resarch on area 51 like everyone else, who hasent these days. When i was looking over area 51 with prior image knoledge, i decided to over look most of the base in places that looked like they were hiding or had placed sompthing there that looked out of place.

around 2 months ago i had found circle like objects covered with dirt. they filled up about 1/4 mile each, and on some of the images you could see a door like object on the tops. now these disk like objects are out in "BFE" and dont look like any kind of water or sewer tanks. possible bunkers but doubt it.

they look like they have been covered and the wind is blowing the sand off to reveal them. roads have been made to each one and so it makes you wonder what the hell are they for.

once you open google maps find get directions. where it says A. or the top field to enter data copy and past this and hit get directions and you will be taken there.

37.122532, -116.055300

let me know ur imput.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
That's really strange. Those look like holes where they've dug up dirt.. but why? And why so many?

Any ideas anyone ?!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
There is no such place as Area 51. If anyone asks, I didn't tell you.
science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by v.i.p.e.r

That area is technically not in "Area 51" but the Nevada Test site. Those formations are the result of decades of underground nuclear testing (each one is the site where a nuclear device was tested).

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Turiddu]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

There is no such place as Area 51. If anyone asks, I didn't tell you.

well if the site said they dug up the soil that was contaminated, what did they put in place that looks like round disks.

i think there hiding sompthing. roads dont go to a mound and stop???

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by v.i.p.e.r

These are storage bunkers for nuclear warheads......

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
From what Ive read they bus you bye a few of these on the department of Energy "Nevada Test Site Tour", I know they do mention them but I dont think they stop at them.

I lived in Henderson NV for a few years and always wanted to get out to that tour but never did.

www.nv.doe.gov...

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Candycab]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Tried to edit this in but it wouldnt work.

I noticed that when I was looking at a crater named "sedan" that was formed in the "Plowshare" program at the test site and depending on where the photo's perspective you cant tell if its a crater or a mound.

It is infact a crater that was 320 feet deep at the time of detonation that w as never filled in.

overhead aerial photo

upload.wikimedia.org...

lower aerial photo

upload.wikimedia.org...

Maybe some of these "mounds" on Google earth arent mounds at all.

new topics

top topics

join