It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ULTRA HOT ... Ron Suskind - Congressman Conyers - and Bush to Face His War Crimes - Trial and execut

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I remember hearing and reading about this a while back over the summer. I actually thought this was an old thread brought back to life... BUT.. it sounds like they are still at it..

Thats awesome. star/flag

And now, I'm off to watch the video ..

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
It is all starting to make sense now. Bush really was a puppet president. Cheney was the real man in charge. The question I have been going over in my head is "Why was Cheney the man in charge these last eight years?" What was it that he had over Bush that gave him the leverage to make Bush do all the terrible things he has done.

The answer. Bush did not win either election legitimately. There have been many reports stating irregularities in the 2000 and 2004 elections. These irregularities stem from discrepancies in the posted election results and exit polling results and from allegations of voting machine hacking. I read in one report that there was something like a 1 in 250 million chance that Bush legitimately won the 2000 election. The fact is that Cheney and the Neo-cons had Bush over a barrel and if he wanted to remain president he had to play ball and do as the said. My gut tells me they will do the same to Mccain.

I can only hope that this administrations direction that the CIA use disinformation against the American people in order to justify going to war with Iraq will finally make our electorate wake up and not support the Republican party. This is the most blatantly criminal use of executive power in the history of the United States. Nothing like this has ever been made public. This criminal act makes Nixon look like a saint. However, in the back of my mind, I feel that they will some how weasel their way out. After all, their base is the most easily duped bunch of morons ever assembled. They will either stick their heads in the sand and act like it never happened or will somehow justify it by saying something moronic like, "well, at least we got rid of Saddam."

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

If memory serves me (I am getting up there)

Clinton was impeached, he just wasn't removed from office.

Too bad 45 million dollars more was spent investigating his shenanigans, than was spent investigating 9/11

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
My initial thought is of Dante fighting a windmill. But if it does pick up steam (which I doubt) I'd be all for it and back it.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The Bushes will not be hunted down. Why do you think they bought all that land in Paraguay? I'm sure deals have been made with Paraguay to make sure they won't be extradited to face any charges.

Funny how a lot of nazis chose to escape to South America after WW2 as well.

Peace

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Agreed Dr. They better make guest houses for Cheney and Rice too. The hand of justice shall not meet the backside of w.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

The answer. Bush did not win either election legitimately. There have been many reports stating irregularities in the 2000 and 2004 elections. These irregularities stem from discrepancies in the posted election results and exit polling results and from allegations of voting machine hacking.

This is true. And so what does it mean?

It means that Americas governing system is completely corrupt. It is not democracy, it is not for the people. I wonder why they are still selling the idea of freedom, prosperity .. etc.. etc.. because I'm not buying it. And I feel sorry for those who are!

This country's government is in fact worse off then commies, dictators and the like! It's time to wake up because this is #ing bull#! The only difference is, the CIA does not cause govornment/military conflicts and meddling on their own soil. So the nation seems stable. seems safe. It's for this reason that you dont see the same kind of genocide in America that you do in developing nations.

Dont get me wrong. I am not anti American. I stand for peace and freedom.
I am not attacking the American people here, I am attacking greedy individuals like Cheney etc. Those who are responsible.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
A real stinker IMO, is the CIA/MI-6 handling of the former head of Iraqi Intelligence (IIS) Tahir Jalil Habbush.

Team Freedom is still supposedly looking for the ‘jack of diamonds’ (Iraqi most wanted playing cards) – yet according to suskind he was witness protected with 5 million and a Jordanian passport.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Democracy Now and current TV is owned by Al gore. I am a liberal, but if people are going to not listen to the right-wing propaganda of fox news. then how can you blindly except left wing propaganda that is, in the end, Solely designed to elect power hungry politician from the opposite party. In the last 8 years I’ve been disheartened by seeing how many of my friend have forgone logic. In order to perpetuate the hatred the republican party.

Rkarl

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
www.editorandpublisher.com...
CIA reply to Ron Suskind book

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

CIA officially responded to charges made by Ron Suskind

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Boiled alive would be more suiting!

Ill bring the tank full of 200+ degree boiling water!

Slowly dip him in......That would be justice!

To hear him scream would be pleasure!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I saw a movie once of the indians putting a settler tied up in a burlap sack and slow roasted him over a fire alive. Ah, the possibilities.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Nice!

We should make a thread on all the ideas!!!!

Just kidding!

Im sure that would be against the law

But it sure would be fun!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well if he does dodge Justice - rest assured this nation will rip itself apart.. bit by bit... cuz, the damage he has caused will -- civil wars start with less disagreements...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
popularity says my thread wins....

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Who really wins here bp? No one. Certainly not the American people and certainly not the Iraqis. It's lose lose.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
hum, I wonder if we could get 350 million slices... after all he took a little piece of each and everyone of us. its only right we accept flesh.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ezdude40

CIA officially responded to charges made by Ron Suskind

(FROM above LINK)

"Nor did CIA pay or resettle Tahir Habbush, Saddam Hussein’s intelligence chief. That conclusion comes from a review of our files and checks with our officers. Indeed, our government considers Habbush to be a wanted man. "

WELL THEN, if the CIA says they checked their files thoroughly that’s good enough for me

And if you didnt "pay" for resettlement, can you respond to knowing who did - maybe say the Sauds, or Brits?

And indeed, again you are factually correct - the American government still considers Habbush wanted - simply Wiki it.

Honestly I do wish our guy and gal spies the best - I am no USA team hater - but this type of blank PR statement about prior statements is pathetic - especially when it works to protect the same admin that burned agent Plame.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

The only possible positive outcome would be a global awakening!

If these corrupt b-tards go to prison, the world will notice.....

It would be very big, so big, predicting the outcome would be impossible.

Global awakening is a win!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join