It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microsoft 9/11 Conspiracy or Prophecy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Everyone has probably seen and known about the wingding webding font texts in microsoftword as conspiracy/prophecies. I done some recent tests on words associated with 9/11 and religion and politics. I have found over 100words all related in some way to do with 9/11 and religion and the symbolism is very creepy and scarey. You can try these at home as well as proof as I have in no way tried to tamper with them, what you write is what you get and nothing else. It is easy to understand, but you need to use capital letter button on for the right symbols.

A lot of people might put the blame on the Zionist and the illuminati, but what if its all innocent? What for example there are messages from the creator to be found by people and all is not done on purpose but are signs. Well in this case they are graphic logos and signs but signs made by man do have an evil twist to them. God does say in the Bible he will show signs at the end times and sometimes as this theory goes these signs may manifest in unique ways as a wake up call for people.

The symbols are self explanitary. Skull and Bones=death/ Cross=Christianity/ Star of David=Isreal and Jews/ Bomb=destruction and war/ happy face/ sad face/ expressionless face/ finger pointing up=from above/ finger pointing left or right=look in this direction or read in this direction/ flag=peace/ raindrop=oil or blood or tears/ two fingers up=peace / the sun=the son or from above or hell/ snow=white or pure.

But what ever the symbols mean to you may not mean the same with everyone and that can be down to culture aswell. But if symbols are universal like pictures then it should be self explanetary. You dicide you reseach you think about it. That is all I can say.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I agree i believe wingdings were intentional as a part and parcel secret coding technique. it makes sense. Ive seen other forms of winks and codes as well, these seems plausable.

alt 911 = Å -merica

A= 10 it also represents the pyramid/capstone with horus the sun god above it.

The 3 towers that fell on 9-11 have been connected with the layout of Giza, with the 3 main pyramids. 2 larger and one smaller pyramid.

Pyramids have 8 sides. 4 invisible lines down the center of each wall. When extruded make an octagon. So if you ever see octagons in archatecture, its a giza wink. Pi resonator.

Alt 922 = Ü-nited

Alt 933 = Ñ-ations
? just a odd puzzle this is.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by mastermind77]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Not sure why you are bringing this up again. It has been discussed ad nauseum, and has pretty much been considered bunk from the get go. I looked up what threads existed for this subjected, and there have been many over the years. What I found interesting is that you started a very similar thread in 2005. If you had something to add why not just add to that thread, as opposed to starting a new thread consisting of something that has been discussed far too much as is.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Of course I have started a similar thread a while back ago, the difference is that I have a video to show people with a 100 new discoveries that I have found. Secondly new people join all the time to ATS so bringing it up is never old news. Watch the video it says more than my last post.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
I have found over 100words all related in some way to do with 9/11 and religion and the symbolism is very creepy and scarey.

The only thing creepy and scary here is the supposed fact that you've taken this much time to link a computer font to the 9/11 conspiracy.

I just had a bowl of cornflakes this morning, and I swear to you, two of them flakes looked exactly like the two towers going down in a blaze of milk. I think Kellog's and the dairy farmers of America were in on 9/11 too. I'm just sayin....

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Yes you are probably right I should have put it in the Prophecy and predictions forums instead since everyone is disliking it so much.

Maybe you saw a sign today as you ate as you said, but deny it from within it meant anything. It does not has to be made by man, God has his ways too at grabbing his attention.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Maybe you saw a sign today as you ate as you said, but deny it from within it meant anything. It does not has to be made by man, God has his ways too at grabbing his attention.

You're probably right. Two nights ago I had a dream that Jesus was playing with a bunch of Legos. In one hand he held a constructed plane, and he kept smashing it into two big red blocks. I had no idea what that meant until now.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well you sure you saw Jesus or the man made paintings that interpret him as his image?

It can all go deeper for sure, people are discovering key events in Isreal where America has gone soft in support of them has brought destruction on US soil. Like the evacuation in Gaza of the Jews and how Katrina followed later. 9/11 event and many other Isreal/American ties where the problem lied in Jewish pesecusion without American intervention to help can be seen as judgements.
The Bible says that nations that bless Isreal will be Blessed and those against its people will be cursed. They may not be direct judgements but God might blind certain people from preventing the worst.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Well you sure you saw Jesus or the man made paintings that interpret him as his image?

No. It was definitely Jesus, because he had on a name tag that said "Jesus".

It can all go deeper for sure, people are discovering key events in Isreal where America has gone soft in support of them has brought destruction on US soil. Like the evacuation in Gaza of the Jews and how Katrina followed later. 9/11 event and many other Isreal/American ties where the problem lied in Jewish pesecusion without American intervention to help can be seen as judgements.
The Bible says that nations that bless Isreal will be Blessed and those against its people will be cursed. They may not be direct judgements but God might blind certain people from preventing the worst.

It's really weird that you brought this up, because two nights before the Jesus dream, I had a dream that an eagle was soaring above an ancient land, warding off all these snakes that were trying to tear the land asunder. The eagle grew tired, however, and could not catch all the snakes, and a few broke past his defense. Shortly thereafter, a giant gust of wind and rain blew the eagle to the ground--into two giant towers.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm not sure if you are really dreaming these things or not but you do have something like a bird in your Avatar.

Guess my Avatar has superman going oneway and the silversurfer the otherway to each others worlds. But you try writing something in those symbols using the wingding fonts and see what you find, everyone can try this. I can go deeper into the matrix depends what you believe.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I can go deeper into the matrix depends what you believe.

I have no doubt whatsoever that you can go quite deep indeed. Just make sure you can find your way back up.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by thrashee]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I would like to hear what people think, what symbols strike you, what are the most ironic or spooky? Do you find them funny, do you find them creepy. I mean everyone can try this at home, try your name or something you know. Its a bit like tea leaf reading but I find this a lot clearer in my predict-ommiter. What about Bible codes? Is the world waking up to finding how this Matrix universe works, the building blocks of reality.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

If that is true,"that nations that bless Israel will be Blessed and those against its people will be cursed..."

Then Germany shouldn't even exist.

9/11 was not punishment from God, are you saying that everyone who died in the twin towers that day were anti-semitic?

9/11 happened because our "leaders" are completing the NWO.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well I was trying to sign in again and my computer booted when I did, does that happen to you with ATS?

Secondly with Germany the Nazi's don't exist, I think the world went against them at some point as an example. Germany exists now as a Christian Domocracy, but if im wrong please say because its now a different Germany.

As for 9/11 it is said it could be an event that was not held back from God and he let it happen rather than have those seeking him fish out the dangers. The coincidences are there, someone wrote a book about it and many religious people with good knowledge of the Bible can equate these events and prophecy.

Author Bill Koenig, director of "Koenig's International News" documents how the United States has suffered major catastrophes on the very same day or within 24 to 48 hours of U. S. presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush applying pressure on Israel to trade her land for promises of "peace and security," sponsoring major "land for peace" meetings, making major public statements pertaining to Israel's covenant land and/or calling for a Palestinian state.

Are each of these major record-setting huricanes, tornado outbreaks, floods, terrorist bombings, etc., just a coincidence or awe-inspiring signs that God is actively involved in the affairs of Israel?

In this book, Bill Koenig provides undeniable facts and conclusive evidence showing that the leaders of the United States and the world are on a collision course with God over Israel's covenant land.

"And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the natiions that come against Jerusalem" (Zechariah 12:9).

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Its a shame I have not heard any comments on these symbols, I guess I am just attracting sceptics here. It does not have to mean anything of course and I accept that, it could be seen as microsofts sense of humour.
But it would be nice to hear some input at least about this, maybe more positive outlook rather than fighting over it.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Day 3, will different members see this post if I refresh it? Will people reply and will people be intrigued still or would I have to answer the sceptics and the won't take it to have meaning types instead?

I have found another 50 words and it keeps getting scariar and real, I mean a few words in wingdings capitals you think okay, bit now over 150words I have found that relate and have suspicious symbolisms that have meanings. The truth in the Word. Microsoft Word.

www.breakthechain.org...

This link above denies the Q33 NC link as having any meaning but the rest of my finds I find has more ironic meanings than not.

From FONT makers them selves.
pgoh13.free.fr...

33 BY THE WAY HAS TO DO WITH MASONARY 33 DEGREES.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I have found countless more Wingding coincidences that can be read within the spelling of particular words. What I find about the words is that they more religious they are the more spiritual it becomes in the symbolic meanings. I started off with 9/11 as the bases because Q33 NC became a well known rumour and the rest I have found but many others have too no doubt seen the same thing. When you type Jesus in windgins the symbolic story is very true. I have related terrorism,religions,war, conspiracies and all to see what matchs the most, how they relate in symbolic form. I won't try and make ememies or converts to this but I am thinking along the spooky elements off it all. I have roughly over 200 possible related words over 2 videos that all tell a story and a story that very much backs the Christian faith.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I've seen the Q33 NYC conspiracy before, I always considered it coincidence.

I have never seen NYC=IloveNy, that one was weird.

But to the rest of them, nope. Nothing there imo.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Techsnow]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I know the obvious and well known ones are easy to see but I still think the other words in realtion to the Religious tensions all have some type of connection. For example if you type Jesus or Yushua you see the cross and the Star of David as being the route, just like the Bible says.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
If you look at my new video I added ARK COVENANT at 07:15mins of the video and it points to the cross. I just found an article that is ironic to what this 'wingding' Code points to as the cross and an explorer says before he died that it is situated below where Jesus was crusified.

If you do not understand or are not willing to undertand the Wingding symbolic obvious meanings then you won't see it.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Quotes:

An archeologist who claims to have found the Ark of the Covenant directly below the crucifixion site of Jesus Christ has died after giving a deathbed interview to WorldNetDaily.

According to Wyatt, he was able to physically locate the Ark of the Covenant, the container for the original tablets of the Ten Commandments, with the Mercy Seat intact on the top. It was found in a chamber just outside the walls of ancient Jerusalem about 20 feet below what Wyatt also claimed was the actual site of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

Wyatt said he found an earthquake crack directly below where the cross would have been. It extends down through the rock to the resting place of the Mercy Seat atop the Ark of the Covenant, he told WorldNetDaily. The blood of Christ would have flowed through that crack after his death and after his side was pierced by a soldier's spear.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join