It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Found Bigfoot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Body proves Bigfoot no myth, hunters say

(CNN) -- A policeman and a former corrections officer say that on Friday they will unveil evidence of what they claim is their biggest find ever: the body of Bigfoot.

The thawed body of a creature reputed to be Bigfoot reportedly weighs more than 500 pounds.

Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, a pair of Bigfoot-hunting hobbyists from north Georgia, say they found the creature's body in a wooded area and spotted several similar creatures that were still alive.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Scarlett Johanson]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 17/8/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
aside from this being plastered across every major mainstream and alternative media website, television news station and radio program..for the past 3-4 days..

i hadn't heard of this..

but thanks for the heads up !

-

[edit on 17-8-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Except they found one of the DNA samples to be from a human and one to be 96% possum.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Starred your post 'cause I enjoyed your humor!

To the OP: if you search bigfoot or just click the TOP button, you'll find the big-thread on this supposed Bigfoot find.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
you don't say.

Scarlett... I love that name.

Did you just register to tell us this info? If you did it was mighty commendable.

I think I recall something mentioned about this here on ATS, seems like for weeks now. I guess if you were a real big Big Foot fan this would have been the place to check out the latest info on it.\

Welcome aboard I think...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Prevenge,
That was the biggest laugh I have had in weeks, big star for you thanks much.
Scarlett,
Welcome to the site. I am sure we will get a lot of use out of your future posts.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 4x4fun

I think I recall something mentioned about this here on ATS, seems like for weeks now. I guess if you were a real big Big Foot fan this would have been the place to check out the latest info on it.\

haha, you hit the nail on the head.
I can't believe this is a new post with all this info being spread all over ATS for a week...lol

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Please confine your remarks to the topic at hand, and not specific members.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

aside from this being plastered across every major mainstream and alternative media website, television news station and radio program..for the past 3-4 days..

i hadn't heard of this..

but thanks for the heads up !

-

[edit on 17-8-2008 by prevenge]

i havent seen it either. it kind of looks like a human carcus if you look at the eyes. but it looks more like pig entrails like the tom savini stuff in dawn of the dead.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Sarcasm just doesnt work on the internet.... Scarlett incase you seemed to just scan over everyones post above you there is about 20 topics on these forums about this exact same hoax.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I might as well .. throw my two cents in here also... I believe the whole thing is hoax.. only because the guy that is controlling the media .. is a known hoaxer .. he has tried this before.. seems he just loves the media attention.. and of course the potential for some $$$$$$

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well I glanced at a couple of the Big Foot threads but they were linking to pictures on another board that required a login, so I didn't bother. Glad to see pix posted here.

I know many would be thrilled if this were proved legit, but I can't help but think it would be a bad thing for these animals in the wild. Then again this being legit is such a long-shot its not worth worrying about.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Sonya610]

join