It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interesting matrix (the movie) and 911 correlation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Here is a movie capture of neo's passport in the movie the Matrix... expires September 11, 2001. Interestingly enough since passports are issued for 10 years, making the issue date of neo's passport September 11, 1991, the date that GWB Sr made his new world order speach. Spooooky! Is this coicidence or something the movies makers new about?

Neo Passport Image

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Nice catch bokinsmowl. It seems the Matrix movies have symbolism and meaning to the real world as it is discussed quite a bit on ATS.

It seems less than coincidence that his passport expiration date is September 11, 2001.
Maybe it's just a small part of creating a mass sigil (implanting the subconsciouses mind) to help create the events of 9/11.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
daaaaaaamn youuuu Wachowskiiiiissssss!!!!

-

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I believe there's an existing thread on this www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
What year was the Matrix made?

Nevermind, I googled.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
According to imdb.com, 'The Matrix' was released in the US on March 31, 1999.

As far as when the W bros. wrote the script...

When Larry and Andy Wachowski's screenplay for Assassins (1995) was being made for producer Joel Silver, the brothers brought Silver the script to "The Matrix". The producer was bowled over by their screenplay but not by the brothers' insistence that they direct the film themselves. He told them to cut their teeth by directing something else instead, hence the reason why they made Bound (1996). The success of that lesbian crime thriller proved to be the calling card that the Wachowskis needed to earn the trust from Warner Brothers to direct "The Matrix" themselves.

As far as shooting...

Before filming, the principal actors spent four months with martial arts experts learning the fight moves, from October 1997 to March 1998. The actors had originally thought that it would take just a few weeks.

They must've wrapped by the end of '98, since the release was four months into '99.

Of course, the shot in question could have been added in in post-production. However, if what's on the DVD is the same shot as was in the theatrical version...

...interesting stuff...

[edit on 8.16.2008 by ItsTheQuestion]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Well there was a 1 in 365 chance of that... unless you want to multiply that by any number of years - don't forget leap years, ah damit.

Good spot tho - any chance that photo is faked? any one planning to re watch their copy, I lent mine, and by lend I of course refer to the unwritten rule which would state if you forgot who you lent it to they get to keep it

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Hence the problem with double threads, in the other thread a guy said he watched the movie again and saw it at eighteen minutes.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I don't care what the theatrical version has. That's not smthg we can check . We need to check a copy of the dvd released prior to 9/11/01.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Already posted.

Mods please close thread.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This topic has been posted 3 times now on the same day. Why is everyone posting the same thing after the original post.

It's weird that 3 different people posted this on the same day just hours apart.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaVillen
This topic has been posted 3 times now on the same day. Why is everyone posting the same thing after the original post.

It's weird that 3 different people posted this on the same day just hours apart.

People just don't use the search tool I'm guessing. Maybe I should make a thread on that: one subject - multiple threads, cause-no use of the search, solution: get people to be more aware and less lazy.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791

People just don't use the search tool I'm guessing. Maybe I should make a thread on that: one subject - multiple threads, cause-no use of the search, solution: get people to be more aware and less lazy.

I understand that no one uses the search tool. But what I don't understand is that this whole topic never came up until now. No one ever noticed that the date was 911, then all of sudden 3 people post that find in one day.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I understand that no one uses the search tool. But what I don't understand is that this whole topic never came up until now. No one ever noticed that the date was 911, then all of sudden 3 people post that find in one day.

Well on one thread on this topic, it states the person found it Digg. I don't know how there were suddenly 4 new threads about this, considering this is something no one has found yet until very recently.

Maybe once this was discovered, the original guy posted it somewhere else on the internet or others posted it on other websites. People on ATS searched 9/11 or something like that on a search engine, found it interesting and made a thread on it on ATS without using the search engine.
Most logical explanation to me. (above)

new topics

top topics

join