It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerome Corsi [ExposeD] Author of "The Obama Nation" to appear on "Pro-White" radio show

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

I can only reply, by laughing!!!

But then, it risks being called a 'one-liner'

Werll...( I left that misspell in ) ...if the OP don't mind, then I hope nobody else minds either!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Well, my lack of posting is made up by my comedic relief indeed....

It's just what I do my friend.

I digress, though... I really do envy those skeptics sometimes. Most of the time, well... I don't know what I feel, but I know it's real.

Curious to see what the other side has to offer.

Cheers!
Telemetry

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

The reason this white-power site has disabled its links is because they were exposed last January as one of many "white nationalist" organizations and individuals who were unabashedly backing the failed presidential candidacy of Ron Paul. Now, they're backing Corsi's book. the fact that cori is promoting his bok on white-supremacist media outlets should prove beyond doubt that racism is fueling much of the opposition to Barack Obama's candidacy.

Here are the URLs to the Web articles that exposed this group's ties to the Ron paul campaign:

www.skeeterbitesreport.com... (January 14, 2008)

www.skeeterbitesreport.com... (January 21, 2008)

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This thread makes me so proud of my fellow white people, people who not only preach the words of Dr. Martin Luther King, but live them...judging people by not by their color, but the content of their character.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hannamtong

What you talking bout h?
Are you being serious or sarcastic?
It's kind of important not to be misunderstood on this thread.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I'm deadly serious, It is acceptable to be proud of your race in america unless you are white(my german family had nothing to do with the slave trade)affirmative action is a slap in the face to Dr. Martin Luther King.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hannamtong
I'm deadly serious, It is acceptable to be proud of your race in america unless you are white(my german family had nothing to do with the slave trade)affirmative action is a slap in the face to Dr. Martin Luther King.

Alright.
But why are you mentioning this on this thread? It is neither about MLK, nor slavery, nor Germany.
It is about Mr. J. Corsi doing a "pro-white" (in this case hosted by a neo white supremacist who is friends and idolizes David Duke of the KKK) radio show.
Which he ended up canceling in the end anyway because of "travel plans".

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join