It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture : Bush drunk at the Olympics !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quarantine
HAH! This thread is fantastic! I wonder if his secret service cronies draw on his face when he's passed out.

What they do not know, is that when bushie is piss drunk, as in this case...he turns into a suicidal liability, that is why he carries with him the entire security establishment

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
So when we get attacked and he decides to drop a nuke because he's completely blitzed out of his head, we can all just say "it's ok, he was just being a human and having fun"

BAH!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
In the youtube drunk monkey video, there appears to be one picture he is absolutely drinking beer in.... so he is back on the booze train.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
It seem to be a trend in high offices. As president Bush is feeling the drink so is the French president at a former G8 press conference .

www.youtube.com...

kacou.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Roper

I'm assuming you didn't view ALL the photos posted online, i.e., the one of Bush with a glass of beer in his hand, or maybe it was diet Sprite? You probably voted for this poor excuse of a Prez.

Freebird64

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Roper

yes, there are pics of what is definately beer in a tall glass, amber dark flavor, being finished by the president. several pics.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
Even the President is allowed to be silly on occassion. He's HUMAN! And it's his fun-loving personality that got him re-elected...

That's a new one. Seriously. And I'm not referring to his silliness, nor his humanity.

By the way, the President is an admitted recovering alcoholic. Anyone out there know any people with such a condition?

It is in society's best interest that they do not drink.

I followed the link. It's a political hatchet-job. I didn't vote for Bush [despite his, *cough*, fun-loving personality...wow...]. But I don't believe that he's back on the sauce. This stuff is silly.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I understand that it appears that GWBush is doing something 'normal' for a change, the very serious and dangerous side is, he is an alcoholic- he is the president, he likes wars- this is not a good time for an idiot to be driving the bus.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Dubyakadubla

He supposively doesn't drink at all, since his coc aine, pot and drinking college days.

I thought he had "found religon" and did not drink at all anymore.

Good find and he definitely looks drunk.

Jeez - my image of him is now "shattered" - wow, I thought he always told the truth and was a person of such high morals that he would never drink again, just as he said.

Wow, I have to go and have a drink, now that it seems he may have lied about that. Well, at least that would just be only "one" lie of his whole Presidency, I am sure he has "never" lied about anything else.

Well, let me go drown my sorrows over those pictures.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by questioningall]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join