It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Liam Gallagher Predict 9/11 Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Spooky how he comes out with what he does, this album was released 18 months b4 9/11

[edit on 14-8-2008 by brettcal82]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
"Godlike"

Man I wish the gallagher brothers got more airtime. Imagine a reality show following theese two, that alone would justify the entire existence of reality Tv.

It is quite interesting that he says "I thought I'd pay my respects before they blow you up and all" when asked why their album cover features the NY skyline.
But I seriously doubt that the Gallaghers are "in on anything" so my guess would be that he's just rambling like he always does. That or he may be channeling information from the future in his "godlike" state (however he got there
)

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

i doubt they knew anything about 9/11 before it happened they could have but its really unlikely

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
yeah i dont think they knew something its just weird how he came out with that

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
After listening to Oasis for many years and listening to what they have to say, I feel he just says whatever he wants and whatever pop's into his brain, I don't think by saying "I thought I'd pay my respects before they blow you up and all" he is predicting 9/11, but just talking mess what popped in his head

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by brettcal82

You wanna know whats spookier?

Then follow the link and look at the album cover from The Coup.

septterror.tripod.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
man your right that is even spookier

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
reply to post by brettcal82

You wanna know whats spookier?

Then follow the link and look at the album cover from The Coup.

septterror.tripod.com...

The spookiest thing by far has got to be the Three Lone Gunmen episode.
It' described on the same page.
The plot was basically a government conspiracy to create a false flag terrorist attack on the WTC in order to garner support for a new war on terror to replace the cold war. Sound familiar anyone?
This was early 2001. Now either someone saw that show and went "Hey! What a great idea!!" or those screenwriters had some serious mojo going on.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

That would be this episode

The lone gunmen

Also Bill cooper predicts 911

Cooper

Alex jones

Alex jones

[edit on 14/8/08 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Wow! I had never heard of William Cooper. Thanks for bringing that to my attention!
Pretty insane that he was shot by the police under "controversial" circumstances 5 weeks after 9/11, after he had predicted a false flag attack a few month before...

More info here for those interested:

en.wikipedia.org...

This is worth checking out, and I certainly intend to find out more about this man myself!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
yeah same here i'd never heard of him either until now bit dodgy the story that led to his death

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
LOL I doubt Liam Gallagher even new 9-11 happened...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It is a coincidence, however he had predicted that in 2008 we would more hear about him?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

off course they didn't.......
now I know for sure...that guy Liam is a big pain in the ass..
I don't like his music and neither him

[edit on 14-8-2008 by milkyway]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Very shocking and no co-incidence in my opinion, and the album being a direct indication planted in their as a suggestion by someone in the know, and him saying 'they are gonna blow you up'. Come on folks - you realise Liam has a taste for coc aine and a lot of money, right? You understand what kind of crowd this jerk mixes with?

The reality is if you asked him he probably wouldn't even remember going to NY let alone what he said. Liam is an coke head and not Godlike in any way, he mixed with the worst type of people in high places, and he comes across to me as a arrogent s.o.b with a big mouth. Sorry but I hate this guy, it's people like him that need to be put away for a long time.

Oh and didn't he get banned from the US?

[edit on 14-8-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

so very well said!!!applause!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
He aint as big a druggy has u would have down, they were all off drugs at the time of recording Standing on the shoulders of giants if you listen to the songs most of them are about thier experiences with drugs and the negative effects they had on them, one thing with liam he tells it how it is hes never lied to the press or anyone with his experiences on drugs even stating one time he had an out of body experience involving one John Lennon and he thinks and if asked always states that he feel theres a part of john inside him
so he might seem a bit out there and his ideas can be far fetched but hes one funny guy with a great personnality and knows how to make people laugh and look after his missus and kids, a nyway the twin towers is not the only bad thing to happen from an oasis cover few more things have happened read here www.thelipster.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
and no he didnt get banned from the U.S they got banned from using an australian airline because of messing about in the air like most rock stars do, so think you should get all your facts right before slating.
talk about judging a book by its cover

[edit on 15-8-2008 by brettcal82]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

Liam is just a typical loud mouthed Manc.

Mixing with people in high places?????
I suspect he would find that hilarious.

Yeah, so he has used drugs.
So has nearly every succesful musician, artist, author etc.
Your point being?

Predict something, nah, he's not a prophet, just a singer in a band which caught the spirit of a nation at one time.

His brother, Noel, is a songwriting genius. (Yeah, we all know he plagiarises, but who doesn't?)

Oasis are a fantastic band and great live.
But they are just normal, working class kids who have made good.
They have no earthshattering insight into anything really except their own lives and experiences.
They offer no cure all for the world's evil's.
They just sing about having a good time and life's trials and tribulations.
Modern day Nostradamus's they are not.
Mouthpieces of NWO they are not.

The mere thought of Liam being either just cracks me up!

ROFLMFAO.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
think that pretty much sums up what i was trying to say,

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join