It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would we do ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
What would we do if there was a NWO or a invasion any thing like that, something that ment we had to fight back.

What would we do?

So how would we come together and what would we do?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
When it happens, there really won't be a way to come together. You could try and start a neighborhood coalition and defend each other, but I doubt you'd survive long.

You can try and get into contact with various militias and resistance groups, but without knowing how to contact them you're back to square one. Plus with all the surveillance already focused on us, you'd most likely be killed before ever meeting with them.

You're best bet is get the hell away from civilization and live in nature. Thats hard to do, because we don't know when it will happen. Splitting and going native takes up resources and time.

Start preparing now. Best of luck to you.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ben420

I have to agree.

I would like to say we would band together and survive.
Though it is more realistic to say that once fear sets in. Neighbor will turn against neighbor over food and supplies.

So we are all pretty much fracked.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the quick reply i see where you comming from.

I was thinking maybe people wold come together and fight but i see your points.

thanks keep it comming guys any other ideas. . .?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I thought about this more and I just don't know.

We don't live a "community" lifestyle anymore. One hundred years ago everyone helped out everyone else in the community.

Now everyone is out for themselves. Go read the thread about the wife getting robbed. People just ignored the cries of a women getting robbed and turned their heads. I just don't think most people care anymore.

join