It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photographic 'evidence' from the Bigfoottracker boys in Georgia.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Loren posted this just a short time ago on Cryptomundo. Apparently, the pictures were somehow 'leaked.' They allegedly show Tom Biscardi viewing the 'body' for the first time.

I'll reserve judgment at this point until we get some further, more convincing evidence. As much as I'd love to finally see some physical confirmation of the bigfoot phenomenon, I have a hard time believing anything from these two meatheads after the juvenile theatrics they've been involved in.

For all anybody knows, it may well just be a gorilla suit thrown on the floor.

Pictures are here.

www.cryptomundo.com...

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Monger]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

this is hardly photo evidence...i could have made something like this from the fur on my dog, another post wasted

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Where's the evidence? The avatar sized screenshot of someone elses computer?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Didn't these guys already admit to everybody that it was all a big hoax? Why are we still getting "new" information about this?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

Um,yea,sure.Thats evidence? I could do better than that with material from my local fabric store. I need to see some more photos before I believe this crap. But, those guys seem pretty dedicated to their search so I will withhold the B.S. label I usually give until more evidence is released.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Okay, so it's not very convincing evidence. But something doesn't necessarily have to be convincing to be considered evidence. I don't proclaim to be convinced by these too goofs, far from it.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

They are claiming there is a head in this picture......

Nice evidence *fake laugh*

Thanks for the heads up OP

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
What a joke. The movie looks like a PR show.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
This is getting really funny. As grainy and bad as that picture is, you can still see that it's a total fake. For Biscardi's sake I hope he was in on this hoax. If not, it must have been a real disappointment to travel to Georgia to look at a monkey suit in a freezer.

It's so obvious that these guys are frauds and you still have a few people clinging on to the hope that it's real. Monger, I think you can stop "reserving your judgment" on the two retards from Georgia.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hold on to your horses, boys...this might be the real deal:

www.cryptomundo.com...

I wanted so badly for this to be a hoax(not because I don't believe the sasquatch exist but because the discovery of one would be made by a couple of a*holes) but the kind of arrogant confidence these two have shown so far is pretty much similar to someone betting on a gamble they know they'll win.

We'll see this Friday.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by d2che]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
bollocks
....censor that mr mods...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well, they've mentioned other bigfoot in the area they found the body. (The "greatest bigfoot hunters in the world" stumble across a body?) Maybe "they" will come and take the body back before it's shown to the world.

Not that I want this to end badly, but I really don't like those guys. Or at least I don't like the way they are handling this whole thing.

It's like having the school bully actually finding Santa Clause is real!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well they might act like a bunch of hicks, but if bigfoot was to ever be "discovered" it would be by somebody who actually actively searched for it, not some scientist behind a desk. I'll hold my opinion until more information is available. I wont give them the benefit of the doubt or outright doubt them from the get go.

But I admit I am a little bit hopeful (blind hope lol)

-Vahncruz

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Now that is a turn of events. As much as I hated the way they have handled this so far I can honestly say I hope this press conference blows up in their faces somehow.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by d2che
We'll see this Friday.

There you go. At least we don't have to wait as long for this as we have to wait for the Galactic Federation to arrive, or the Pleaidians to finally show us how ignorant we are.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Nohup stop being silly !! The GFL hired the Pleaidians to plant the big foot corpse in an attempt to deflect attention from Nibiru.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by d2che
Hold on to your horses, boys...this might be the real deal:

www.cryptomundo.com...

I wanted so badly for this to be a hoax(not because I don't believe the sasquatch exist but because the discovery of one would be made by a couple of a*holes) but the kind of arrogant confidence these two have shown so far is pretty much similar to someone betting on a gamble they know they'll win.

We'll see this Friday.

Loren seems genuinely open to accepting this as a possibility, based on further evidence which has been shared with him privately.

It's pretty compelling, I'll be looking forward to Friday.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
bigfoot is blurry, and if you circle something with a red line it is real and it is bigfoot.

crap like this being posted as evidence to anything or being newsworthy even on a crypto site really chaps my hide. Loren colemen has a long way to go to gain credibility IMO, starting by getting out of his office, into the field would be a good thing.

<<   2 >>

join