It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA archives: Flight 93 shot down

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Here is some evidnece from the NSA archives that Flight 93 was shot down.

Will get more information as it becomes available and unclassified.

onlinejournal.com...

On October 29, 2007, WMR reported: “According to U.S. intelligence sources, the archives of the National Security Agency (NSA), available to cleared users via the INTELINK network, contains an archive of Flash precedence and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) NSA intelligence messages known as ‘CRITICs.’

One such CRITIC from September 11, 2001, which includes a number of follow-on intelligence reports, concerns United Airlines flight 93, downed over Shanksville, Pennsylvania. However, the CRITIC is at odds with the official account of the fate of United 93, which is that passengers and crew attacked the hijackers and forced the plane to crash into the ground.

The NSA CRITIC, according to sources who have seen it, is about five or six sentences, and paraphrasically states:

“Two F-16s scrambled from Andrews Air Force Base at [likely 1336 Zulu]. Civilian airline hijacked. Over state of Pennsylvania civilian airliner was ‘intercepted’ at (Latitude and Longitude of intercept].”

Several follow-up CRITICs are appended to the first United 93-related CRITIC. One follow-up CRITIC mentioned a possible fifth hijacked plane flying south from Canada that was near the Canadian-U.S. border. Another CRITIC states the plane ‘intercepted’ over Pennsylvania was ‘confirmed civilian.’

On April 16, 2008, WMR reported: “WMR has received another confirmation, bringing the total number to three, that United Flight 93, hijacked on the morning of September 11, 2001, was shot down over rural Pennsylvania by U.S. Air Force jets scrambled from Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland. There are also reports that one F-16 scrambled from Langley Air Force Base in Virginia returned to base minus one air-to-air missile but the National Security Agency CRITIC report specified the interceptors that downed United 93 took off from Andrews.

“The third confirmation, as were the first two, is from a National Security Agency (NSA) source. In fact, a number of personnel who were on watch at the Meade Operations Center (MOC), which is a floor below the NSA’s National Security Operations Center (NSOC), were aware that United 93 was brought down by an Air Force air-to-air missile. Personnel within both the MOC and NSOC have reported the doomed aircraft was shot down.”

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Got this one already, but it's nice to see I'm not the only one paying attention to the NSA reports...

Flight 93 Shootdown - Once kooky theory - now confirmed (again and again)

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Well, if the NSA say it was shot down, it was shot down.

Simple really. One day we will be told the truth, but like kennedy, I don't hold my breath for it being soon UNLESS we find out for ourselves.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Thanks for that info now I know a little more about flight 93.

Thant make more seance than a little hole in the ground.

I alway thought it had been shot down, this adds more proof what a lieing Government we have.

More proof our Government play a big part of 911.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
Thanks for that info now I know a little more about flight 93.

Thant make more seance than a little hole in the ground.

I alway thought it had been shot down, this adds more proof what a lieing Government we have.

More proof our Government play a big part of 911.

This doesn't necessarily mean that the government was part of 9/11.

All this means is that a hijacked airliner the was very likely to be used as a weapon of terror was shot down prior to reaching any significant target. That is the way it WAS SUPPOSED to be, the Air Force is SUPPOSED to shoot down hijackers under these circumstances. It's tragic but necessary to save potentially hundreds or thousands of lives. We know all too well that this is true.

The fact that the government lied, assumes they themselves know the truth. I believe they do. Why they lied is a mystery. What possible purpose would it serve not to simply state on the record that yes, we did our job and protected the American airspace as we are ordered to do?

This lie might be to cover incompetence, treachery, treason, or shameful disregard for the law. But no investigation will take place until the story of the heroic passengers is put in perspective.

They were in the middle of attempting to commandeer the plane from the terrorists by force, in vain. Or was the whole thing a lie, even the cockpit recording? How could we possibly know for certain?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

This doesn't necessarily mean that the government was part of 9/11.

No, all it means is that they're lying their ass off (again) and they're incapable of telling the truth about any aspect of 9/11.

Let's see, in a court of law, perjury and obstruction of justice should bring about 20 years on those two alone. And we haven't even gotten to first degree murder.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The shootdown theory is a disinformation.

If they plane were shot down there would be wreakage everywhere. THe hole has been argued to be so small because the plane was traveling so fast that momentum disapated in 0.1 seconds.
\

The truth is that there was no boeing 757 that crashed in SHanskville on 911. Thats the facts.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Here is some evidnece from the NSA archives that Flight 93 was shot down.

This is far from evidence.

Did you read it?

onlinejournal.com...

On October 29, 2007, WMR reported: “According to U.S. intelligence sources, the archives of the National Security Agency (NSA), available to cleared users via the INTELINK network, contains an archive of Flash precedence and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) NSA intelligence messages known as ‘CRITICs.’

One such CRITIC from September 11, 2001, which includes a number of follow-on intelligence reports, concerns United Airlines flight 93, downed over Shanksville, Pennsylvania. However, the CRITIC is at odds with the official account of the fate of United 93, which is that passengers and crew attacked the hijackers and forced the plane to crash into the ground.

The NSA CRITIC, according to sources who have seen it, is about five or six sentences, and paraphrasically states:

“The third confirmation, as were the first two, is from a National Security Agency (NSA) source. In fact, a number of personnel who were on watch at the Meade Operations Center (MOC), which is a floor below the NSA’s National Security Operations Center (NSOC), were aware that United 93 was brought down by an Air Force air-to-air missile. Personnel within both the MOC and NSOC have reported the doomed aircraft was shot down.”

This is all B.S.

Anonymous sources, no copy of the CRITIC report. A web site reporting it's own reporting??

NONE of this is verified....

for once....I agree with IVAN ZANA.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

I agree, one must be willing to accept that this is genuine. I propose that it is, I don't expect the NSOC would release a CRITIC to the press. However, there is more than one reason to suspect a shoot down occurred. Again I know that much of it is open to conjecture, it just seems more reasonable a scenario than others I have encountered.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Hi Max,

Actually there is not any evidence to support the shoot down theory.

1- Debris field was very large with only light debris away from the crash scene.

2- FDR showed all systems normal just prior to impact.

3- Phone calls that were still connected did not report of any explosions.

Thanks,

:TY:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
This is far from evidence.

No its not far from evidence. Whats it going to take for believers to wake up from their fantasy world and start to notice the facts and evidence in the real world.

What is it going to take for believers to wake and reallize that things may not have happened they way the media told us?

[edit on 8-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Actually there is not any evidence to support the shoot down theory.

1- Debris field was very large with only light debris away from the crash scene.

Actually i can even use your media reports aganst you to show facts and evidence about the seperate debris fields.

Here is a CNN report about a second and distinct debris field (that i have stated many times) that was verified through governenment open source.

archives.cnn.com...

Officials in southwestern Pennsylvania said they have identified and cordoned off a second debris site about 2 to 6 miles away from the crash site of United Flight 93, the fourth hijacked plane in Tuesday's terror attack.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima,
since you dodged the question in our debate at the debate forum. I will ask you again..

What debris that was found outside the crash scene? (1 mile mark? 2 miles? 8 miles?)

Do you know?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Do you know?

Yes i do know. But it does not matter what debris was found, it matters that their were distinct debris fields as proven.

It also matters that the investigating agencies are not releasing information, specailly the serial numbers ofr the parts.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

This thread that you started is about a shoot down theory.

Now please tell me what debris were found outside the impact area.

1 mile away

3 miles away

8 miles away

Please show your sources.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

This thread that you started is about a shoot down theory.

Its more then a theory when facts and evidence are shown.

Again it does not matter what debris. It matters as proven that their were different debris fileds. Which goes along with a shooot down.

Also as proven thier are governemnt reports that state Flight 93 was shot down.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

You have not shown ANY government reports supporting a shootdown. Don't be dishonest.

Again... STOP dodging the question. WHAT debris away from the impact supports your shoot down theory.

Not sure how many times I will have to ask this.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

You have not shown ANY government reports supporting a shootdown. Don't be dishonest.

Do you know what a CRITIC is?

The NSA has one in thier archives that states Flight 93 was shot down.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Are you of the opinion that CNN invented the presented information. You seem to want to mount some challenge to it, but the report doesnot contain the data you ask for.

Considering the implication, do YOU have factual information regarding the reference?

Officials in southwestern Pennsylvania said they have identified and cordoned off a second debris site about 2 to 6 miles away from the crash site of United Flight 93, the fourth hijacked plane in Tuesday's terror attack.

((Emphasis mine))

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

You have not shown it. You are stating a claim from a website that is using a source that is not identified. You do not know if it exists. I cam calling BS on this one.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join