It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Douglas A-3 and the Pentagon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Friends and NOT , One would think that with the number of Law enforcement agencys We pay for out of "OUR TAX BASE" that are idealy suppose to go towards investigations that benefit WE THE PEOPLE but something happened just after Mr Bill left office in 2000 and slowly our once nearly Useless Overly Governed Government became something very different , So with all the Investigative Journalist out there running around with there cameras going click click 1000 times a second are WE to understand that NOBODY HAS EVEN ONE PICTURE OF ANYONE DOING ANYTHING ? To Anyone that has anything to do with anything pertaining to 9/11 ? it took the FBI in DC all of 10 minutes to Grab the Video tapes of the Quote 757 Crashing into the pentagon. Why wasn't anything reported about the untimely appearance of a Douglas A-3 and all the Special Technicans up from Raytheon and elsewhere to Outfit the Bird to make it appear Commercial when it is 100% Tactical, and of Veitnam era. the defuser ring found was NOT on any B-757 parts list NOR was the Main gear assem, or the Wheel and brake assem found ? the Douglas A-3 that was in the Hanger prior to 9/11 was 100% Gone on 9/12 ? Can ANYONE understand why NOT ONE OF THE ALLEGED AIRCRAFT USED in the Quote "Terrorist" attack had a full Passenger Load ? NOT ONE ? How many can buy the fact that not one aircraft was even Half full ? Or how many would even dream of a Gate manager allowing a Push back of a B-757 New York flight NON-STOP to LAX with 38 Paying passengers on board ? Exactly how would the Capt of that flight figure his fuel load out with only 38 passengers on board ? Does that make the Luggage compartment nearly empty ? And what say you about the other Nearly empty aircraft ? Sorry America I'm not buying it ! I didn't as it unfolded AND I DO NOT TODAY PERIOD. There are just way way to many Lie's being told . So with enough law enforcement to start a small country WE HAVE NO BODY ARRESTED ! Yet if I'm Pulled over We get Cowboyed buy a school bus load of Cops asking enough questions to fill a Dictionary Now you tell ME WHO SHOULD ARM THEMSELVES And Who Should be jailed.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
No Spacing...Check
No supporting documentation of claims...check
general incoherence...check

Looks like you have a hell of a thread my friend.

join