It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why 9/11 is NOt Gods fault....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
hi all ppl (lol) this is the 1st thingie i post ive read alot of the things out there and i see even on tv some "christians" saying God let 9/11 happen but we all know how currupt they are now (but not all) anyway i love God and i would die 4 him and all but i dont like them blaming him 9/11 was man made because if they really studied the bible and tryed to learn about how God is and acts they would of clearly remembered when he destroyed the city (i 4get name sorry) he gave them chances too God is not about killing on the spot he gave them time to see if ONE person would turn to him out of a whole city and not one would so he told the his followers to leave( about 4ppl) and while he destroyed the city he said do not look and if u do u will turn to salt....well what i am tryin to get at is that city had no survivors NONE because God did that now in the wtc thier was alot of ppl who lived....so if u can make the connection God DOES NOT MISS and if he really did do the attack im 100000000% sure thier would of been no surviors because God is perfect so plz if u hear anyone saying its Gods fault plz tell them to be quiet....and read the bible
.....i dont wanna sound whiney but plz leave comments what i wrote are my thoughts and i would love to hear feedback because im not perfect and i would like to hear what others think

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Well, if this so called "god" you speak of created EVERYTHING (which is typically the point of view most who believe in god hold to, but I can stand up to correction if you think someone/thing else helped in creating everything) then yes, my dear, god was ultimately at fault... and not just for 9/11 but for all the evil that has gone on in the world.
I know...... quite shocking, huh?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
It's not God's fault.

It's the neocons fault.

They just think they're God.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
why do u say God is at fault?? he did not plan those attacks now make them happen...those events happended due to human intervention not God doing something if God did it , it would of been a natural disaster God would not have a need for planes or ppl...

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
It's not God's fault.

It's the neocons fault.

They just think they're God.

And what??? The neocon just *poof* appeared out of thin air w/out the hand of god?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
what is neocon?? sorry i never heard of that

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireflip2000
why do u say God is at fault?? he did not plan those attacks now make them happen...those events happended due to human intervention not God doing something if God did it , it would of been a natural disaster God would not have a need for planes or ppl...

But where did the ppl come from that made the plans and planes? hmmm....... could it have been...... god?
If god gave a *snip* why didn't he do something to stop it?? If you could prevent some major
catastrophe where a couple of thousand ppl were gonna die, would you not have done so?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   

what is neocon?? sorry i never heard of that

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
u make a very good point that has been brought up millions of times by none believers and the reply that i heard for that and i belive as true is that God did not act because man has pushed God away and we want to self govern ourselfs thinking we are right and creating a sort of satanic community by pushing God away well anyway i believe that God didnt stop that because we (mankind) has turned from him and he gave us the gift of choice and the ppl who did that choose to do that and God didnt stop them because they choose to and if he stoped them then they were denied thier God given gift the sad thing about that gift is sum ppl use it to be reblious from God juss think of it as a teenage who thinks he or she is always right his parents let him or her make mistakes so that hopefully he will stop n think and better him or her self from his or her errors u get me?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

u make a very good point that has been brought up millions of times by none believers and the reply that i heard for that and i belive as true is that God did not act because man has pushed God away

Key words being: "I believe" ......... have any proof that he didn't act because man pushed him away?

This is YOUR belief and what is it based on? Hey, I have been there myself. I remember trying to excuse god not intervening. Then I realized that maybe "god" as we were taught did not actually exist other than as an illusion to make everything seem okay. god is used as an excuse to not take action

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
will i cannot prove that ....i belive that as u said and i always will i have lived 20 years so far thanks to Gods Love and Mercy and let me tell u God does exist u may not agree wit me but ill try to show u why my beliefs are what they are and if u disagree its ok u have ur own choice to think that but i really hope u think when u get a chance and see that he does exist....i dont wanan seem like im pushing my beliefs down ur throat or anything but if u would like to learn about God and learn about him ill be happy 2 teach u waht i know because im young i have LOTs to learn also but it never hurts to have someone to talk to....

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hi Fireflip.
You are entitled to your opinions and thanks for sharing them.
As I see it,
fundamentalist Christian, Muslim and Jew have used god to justify mass murder and destruction like 9/11 as gods work, these same people can justify the murder of millions during the holocaust as gods work and it wouldn't take much for them to pick up a gun or bomb and carry out gods wishes and keep the mayhem going.

Have an open mind
Have a look at this video Its Richard Dawkins The God Delusion prt 1 & II
tell me what you think about them

video.google.co.uk...

video.google.co.uk...

[edit on 2-8-2008 by dalek]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by fireflip2000

The cities destroyed by "God" were Sodom and Gomorrah:

en.wikipedia.org...

Now, the real question is this: The hijackers were praying to Allah and completed their mission. Is Allah the more powerful god? Obviously the Christian god did not step in and help, and just "let it happen". Unless "He" felt that the towers were full of sinners and what not.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
i dont wanan seem like a poo stain but i have dsl so watchin videos is really hard 4 me lol could u juss sum it up plz?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
dang it i meant dail up

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
i'll let Richard sum it up himself

richarddawkins.net...

let me know what you think

looking forward to your reply

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
uh i dint even know wat to click on thiers a bunch of stuff on there