It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanley Hilton - Hero or Charlatan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Alex Jones made him a hero, and then I read this... someone is telling
us a lie... does anyone know which...?

This is the link I first heard of this, issue... sounds legit ...but is it...?
video.google.com...

This link says its all bunk what Stanley Hilton said about his lawsuit
www.oilempire.us...

well they both can't be right.... lets get to the bottom like ATS members are famous for doing... scour and post... comment

[edit on 31-7-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
The federal judge threw out the suit, not from lack of evidence but on the grounds that the american peopl do not have the right to sue a sitting president for anything.
This mass murderer and traitor is wrapping himself in the flag... it makes my stomach turn to see him use the media to prmote his own gain, and use the lives of american girls and boys to make himself richer.
# him and # Cheney.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
what I thought at least someone would have an opinion... I think he has the goods , but thinking and knowing are two separate things...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
still no comment --0-- extremly unlikely if this was bogus... so the ball bounces back into the realm of evidence... extremely interesting how, BS crap gets jumped all over, but when you get down to hard core -- you find less and less takers... ATS is a very talented site... so I placing a 8 on this as TOO HOT TO HANDLE

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This says it all:

...the ruling was based on the "Doctrine of Sovereign Immunity". "In other words, the suit was not dismissed because of lack of evidence, but rather because the judge reasoned that U.S. Citizens do not have the right to hold a sitting President accountable for anything, even if the charges include premeditated mass murder and premeditated acts of high treason."

[edit on 11-8-2008 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
the above link was broken so here is the source:
www.prisonplanet.tv...

new topics

top topics

join