It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[VIDEO] 9/11 - There Must of Been a Military Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The fact that Bush knew America was under attack and still visited Booker elementary, lack of air defense, Atta receiving a wire transfer from Pakistan ISI the link to George Tenet and other impossibilites lead to the conclusion that there must of been a Military order on 9/11 to make it happen.

Other video like this at www.BUshFlash.com...

[edit on 31-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
That video is not helped at all by that aweful din overwhelming the presentation. I know some people might call it 'music', but I call it a painful distraction from the message.

Fails because its unwatchable.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Why do people who make these things try to turn them into an MTV music video? I can't take anything seriously like that.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

what kind of militairy order are you talking about.. ??? the rant in the video doesnt make any sense to me..

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf

what kind of militairy order are you talking about.. ??? the rant in the video doesnt make any sense to me..

There was over 10 live fly hijacked airliners that were part of the anti-terrorist/hijacking exercises taking place that day. The exercises are rquired by the FAA every 2 years. The airforce didn't stop 911 because they were under the impression it was just part of the exersice.

Lots of evidence points to the fact that the some higher elements in the gov or another country, possibly hijacked the training exercises and used them as cover to achieve their objectives.

If you researched 911, this video would make perfect sense.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The music and its presentation was ment for a younger generation .

The information is factual.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

7 years later and the perps are sweating.

Fight for the innocent.

new topics

top topics

join