It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give a cop a DVD Month is here... August

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
911 Truth'ers unite, lets cut the NWO off at the source.
The Front Lines is your local policemen, lets make sure
they know the facts about WTC 7, burn as much evidence
as you can and go talk to the cops -

if you need a list or link let me know...
quite a few people are helping me with the list of about 350 major
911 points of that says we have a huge problem Houston ...
I was trying to get 911 movies for 911 victims site up and running
is becoming more challenging than originally thought. so just u2u me
if you want me list..

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
What a coincidence!

The cops are having "Give a 9/11 truther a wedgie month" in August as well!

This outta be great!

Be sure to give them your name and address when your all breakin' off a lil bit'o Truth and bestowing it upon those cops...

It will save the taxpayers and assload of money when the fema camps finally begin operations. ( what is taking them so dang long..sheeze!)

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Star and bump for you!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
911 Truth'ers unite, lets cut the NWO off at the source.
The Front Lines is your local policemen, lets make sure
they know the facts about WTC 7, burn as much evidence
as you can and go talk to the cops -

You need to talk to former Baltimore police commissioner Ed Norris. He is now a talk show host on a radio station and has been involved in and there are books out about him being involved in terrorism when a cop.
www.fmtalk1057.com...

Cops usually are the first to come upon terrorism. Cops are the first line of defense against terrorism.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
WWII French Resistance, this is the exact same thing. would germany have lost the war if the French didnt resist... probably not.
did the french keep the pressure up, yes, did they put germans on notice yes, and the germans lined up everybody in a town and shot them ...
in retalation for the french resistance. wait long enough and history repeats. , so this is gonna be easier than you guys think. Uncle Sam will cross the line where the people will not go ,,,
it just a matter of time. and as soon as those camps get up and going.
the NRA folks already volunteered to ensure Americans do not end up in the camps. and we have plenty of retired military with combat experience.
Ron Paul and Dennis Kuchinch are the odd men out here. the people choose them but they lost the luster through cheap shots and trickery --
these two play a larger role, I'm not sure if those two real or part of this ruse... if they are part of it... I give them the Acadamy Award for performance... but that is all we have to go on...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
you mean to tell me -- you haven't given out your first DVD yet...
well get busy man... freedom is free, you have fight and some times die for it... i think a DVD is a short cut to freedom, since they will be our local oppressors....

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Cops are the first line of defense against terrorism.

Actually, the American Public is the first line of defense against terrorism:

www.defenselink.mil...

Rice urged Americans to remain vigilant, calling the public "the first line of defense" against attacks. "There have been many cases in which Americans who were alert to suspicious circumstances around them have been able to tip law enforcement officials," she said.

No wait, its Diplomacy:
www.state.gov...

As Secretary Powell has stated, diplomacy constitutes this nation’s first line of defense and also one of our most potent offensive weapons in the war on terrorism.

No wait, its Chemicals:
www.americanchemistry.com...

or Banking:
findarticles.com...

Seems to be a LOT of first lines of defense out there

Note: This all sounds like an interesting idea about getting info out, but realize that some places view the results from 9/11 differently. In this area, more people are worried about securing the borders, rather than remembering 9/11. You dont realize how big an issue it is here until you go by any Home Depot on a weekend, and see a hundred plus illegals trying to get work.

Unsecure borders mean easy access for terrorists to enter our country and deliver WMDs or whatever they want easily, with little or no detection.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by gavron]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
5 DVD's so far today ... got handed back one from a real NWO'r
today, and I said thank you, at least there is one rogue cop on our local force. and two just smiled and one asked has it came to this, And I said yes, the news media is not telling us any of this... and he was the other rogue cops partner... whew, you should have seen the look on his partners face when he took it out of my hands.. he just sat there rubbing his chin.... see there are real americans in those police cars.. they are ever bit as concerned as we are... they just dont know what to do.... and I can see none of us know what to do... or we would be doing it...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Actually, the American Public is the first line of defense against terrorism:

The public does not make car stops and serve warrents.

Cops are the real first line of defense just talk to former Baltmore police commisioner Ed Norris. He is a radio talk show host now.

There are books out about him being involved in terrorism when a cop.
www.fmtalk1057.com...

[edit on 6-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

That statement was from National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, and the other from Colin Powell. Perhaps you should contact them and correct them. Just posting their statements.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

That statement was from National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, and the other from Colin Powell.

Yes i agree it is just a statement. I am talking about what actually happens in real life.

Just send a note to Ed Norris he will tell you about how cops are the first line of defense becasue they usually come across the terrorist first.

Did a public citizen catch Timothy McVeigh? No a cop did on a car stop.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Yes i agree it is just a statement. I am talking about what actually happens in real life.

As was I. That IS real life.

A citizen notices something unusual and alerts local authorities. THEN the police get involved.

Sounds like you would rather have everyone just ignore anything suspicious around the,. Dont pay any attention to those men you just saw with what looked like a truck full of explosives. I'm sure the cops will bust em...they are the 1st line of defense!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Sounds like you would rather have everyone just ignore anything suspicious around the,

Please grow up and stop putting words in my mouth. Sounds like you are afraid to writeto Ed Norris and be told the facts of what happens in the real world.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Did a cop catch Richard Reid? No, it was normal citizens on that flight 63.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Did a cop catch Richard Reid? No, it was normal citizens on that flight 63.

Did i say citzens do not help or catch people? NO i did not. That was you wanting to be immature and put words in my mouth.

I stated the simple fact that cops are the main first line of defense.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

So you are saying National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice lied then, when she made her statement that Citizens were the first line of defense?

Plus arent cops citizens too?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

So you are saying National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice lied then, when she made her statement that Citizens were the first line of defense?

Thats it keep showing everyone how you put words in my mouth.

Keep showing how immature you really are.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Its too early for these people.

If you were in charge of purgatory what would be the venue.

I'd say all the untruthers should be strapped down in chairs
and shown all the 911 truth videos.

Then we have the JFK II and JFK JR videos.

In production is the Tesla Conspiracy video including the
death of Tesla and Patton and Forestall as free energy technology
nearly surfaces.

That will be the all time purgatory block buster.
As the P block empties out going to heaven above
the H block will have it run 24/7.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

reply to post by ULTIMA1

So you are saying National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice lied then,

I dont trust a single word that comes out her gob.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turkster
I dont trust a single word that comes out her gob.

Yes, i would rather believe a former police commissior that actually worked the streets and knows what goes on in the real world instead of a paid puppet like Rice.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join