It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHALLENGE: show 3+ pieces of recognizable plane debris being excavated from Shanks pit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Since skeptics failed at my last challenge, I thought I'd issue another challenge that shouldn't be too hard to win.

Officials are saying most of Flight 93 was recovered, in which 80% of the plane was found in the pit, thereby officials are saying that most of Flight 93 burrowed underground.

So for this challenge, you have to show 3+ pieces of recognizable plane debris* being excavated** from the Shanksville "pit."

Tons of photos were taking at the "crash" scene, so this challenge shouldn't be too hard, especially if a "80%" of a 100+ ton Boeing 757 was supposedly excavated from the pit there.

(*As in obvious it came from a plane and not just unrecognizable pieces of metal, cloth, plastic, etc.
**Being excavated and not just lying on top of the crater before excavation started.)

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
please show us a picture and I will be happy to take a look.
If this was taken down for some reason, perhaps in the future the thread could be relaced by some sort of explination as to why so the rest of the forum would be in the know.
Just my 2 cents worth.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Funny you have to log in to read my posts. It's almost as if "I'm being censored."

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm logged in and I can't read your posts on the original thread. So you probably did something naughty.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Same here Santa... I can't read any of his posts. Whats up with that ?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Wow, even logged-in people can't read my posts. My username is accurate.

new topics

top topics

join