It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCarran personel chase

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I've heard there is a documentary where they follow some of the groom workers at McCarran airport. anyone know what it's called?

thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanFrederiksen
I've heard there is a documentary where they follow some of the groom workers at McCarran airport. anyone know what it's called?
thanks

It's called "Area 51: Fact or Fiction". Was shown on TLC. I searched everywhere for this "documentary" and finally found it. I did share it as a torrent in the past, I have just put it up again:
www.mininova.org...

You will need a torrent client to download this i.e. www.utorrent.com... or similar.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by FosterVS]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

Thanks, sounds interesting, I will try and do my bit of seeding too

Anyone know how old the video is?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
All those Area 51 documentaries are pretty bad. The one from the History Channel sucked the least.

The documentary in question in pretty bad. The detective follows the employee to his house then knocks on the door. Of course, that probably got the employee some quality time with Groom Lake security.

This is the special where the security expert and Bob Grove (scanner expert) are at the back gate. They see a post that they interpret to be a marker for the border, but really you can drive right up to the gate. Bob Grove runs his scanner at the border and claims to pick up the cammo dudes. Unfortunately, the cammo dudes are on a secure trunk radio system. Bob is just scanning range personnel. Worse yet, the idiot film editor cuts to a shot of Bob's computer screen (he was using a Win radio) and it shows a military airband frequency.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by beefeater

Thanks, sounds interesting, I will try and do my bit of seeding too

Anyone know how old the video is?

2005, according to the info I have. I have two more computers I will seed this from; should help the download speed.

Local Rachel resident "Chuck Clark" is in this documentary, where he proves the base has sensors on public land, and consequently gets some heat for doing so.

It is a bit funny about the dude with the spectrum/frequency analyzer. He obviously should have been a little more prepared; all he had to do was get the list of frequencies off Dreamlandresort - it would have made things far more interesting if he had some cammo dude/base audio.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by FosterVS]

[edit on 30-7-2008 by FosterVS]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The camo dudes are on an encrypted trunk radio system. You cannot monitor them.

Bob Grove publishes Monitoring Times. Larry Van Horn, an associate, did the original Groom Lake monitoring guide.
Phantom in the Desert

In any event, Bob could not look up any actual Groom Lake frequencies on the net because they are not published. Look carefully on the net, and what you find are frequencies associated with Nellis AFB, the TTR, and the DOE. I have Groom Tower, Groom Approach/Departure, and Groom Ground because I band-scanned on scene and found them. What Bob should have done was simply asked Chuck for the Groom Tower and Approach/Departure, which I know he has because I heard the traffic from Chuck's scanner once when we were waiting for Red Flag aircraft to show up at Coyote Summit. I don't believe anyone else has Groom Ground, or if they do, they never uploaded any audio.

Ironically, when that documentary was being put together, I got a call to do the Tikaboo part. I had just climbed Tikaboo twice the previous month and really didn't have any interest in being part of what I suspected would be a really bad documentary based on a phone conversation I had with a women associated with it. What would have been better was to have me replace Bob Grove, since I do have Groom frequencies. I also know where the border is at the back gate.

Basically, they ended up making a pretty laughable show. In fact, it was so bad that one of the locals, an editor from an aviation magazine, and myself did a BBQ at the back gate border, well beyond where those guys in the documentary refused to go, just to dis the documentary.

It took me an hour to find Groom Approach. It took the rest of the afternoon to find Groom Tower. Groom Ground was a bit more difficult since it is used so sparingly.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
thanks Foster. I've been looking for it a lot too. some guy said it was titled 'inside area 51' and I had a docu by that name so I was looking for another with the same name.
it sounds like a great docu. the only right thing to do. I say out all those bastards. clear pictures of their cars, names and faces and spread them online.
wall of shame

we've been sheep for far too long.

if we had any collective balls we should gather a few thousand people and then just walk onto the base from all directions. even if they managed to arrest everyone it would awake the idiots of this world. and if they killed some that would speed it up

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
just watched it. great stuff. I wish there were more of that kind.

one odd thing though. they have a satellite zoom a couple of times in the show but it's not down to groom lake. it's to a football stadium in salt lake city, utah. the show ends with saying 'the truth is inthere' and then they show the utah zoom. probably nothing but still odd

new topics

top topics

join