It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth behind the Alien/UFO myths.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I am a new member, and I feel that I should come clean. Though, I'm not guilty of anything, except harboring my beliefs and findings, safe from those who would ridicule my ideas.

I will try to touch on: visitations, UFOs, Aliens, 2012, and humanity's role in this mystery. The things I will hypothesize have firm grounding in empirical experiences. There is no hocus-pocus, religion, or astrology in my findings. I am speaking from first-hand experience and reasoned deductions.

Visitations (abductions, probing, and implants):
------------
If you have been visited by ETs, consider yourself extremely lucky. You have some amount of psychic powers. Alien spacecraft and communication work through a form of telepathy. By your thoughts, you can, effectively, alter matter on the other side of the universe (or within a sensor on a spacecraft) without the messy interference of time. (See: quantum physics). This is not as unfortunate as you may think. Having subconsciously or consciously asked for a visit, you have shown that you are "tuned-in" to the same frequency as the ETs. (more on how this is important, later.)

Probing, as you know, is a rather unpleasant experience. But, who's seen the "Dirty Jobs" with Mike Rowe episode where he has to stick a probe-shaped electrode into a bull's rectum, forcing the bull to ejaculate? We are not being experimented on, per se. We are being sampled and scientifically examined, even if their methods seem strange to us, they are normal medical procedures. They are determining the nature of the specimen they've abducted. A light, a sound, and some well-tuned "thought-rays" do the business of paralyzing said specimen, through hypnosis.

Implants are interesting bits of metallic substances placed in various parts of the body. These implants are of no alloy known to modern man. And, they react to thoughts. I know, I know. Crazy talk, right? Wrong. Thoughts use a very specific range of electro-magnetic radiation. Look it up. These implants are used to track our thoughts, our emotions, our locations, and if you're extremely lucky, to receive messages in return. The location in your body in which your implant is located is not arbitrary.

UFOs: (sightings, E/M interference, and landings)
-------
They're real. They're not exactly interested in hiding; they're just really rare. The ones who are interested in hiding are the scientific side. Studying without interfering. The ones that are seen are just on-lookers, which the scientific ones would rather they wouldn't. They interfere with Electro-magnetic fields, because their propulsion works on magnetism, simple enough. All matter has some amount of electro-magnetic static charge (otherwise all matter would collapse in on itself) (See: Phasing) They create exact repulsory fields in order to stay "aloft". If they have landed, you should know that it's an emergency or on-lookers. Either they are gathering needed food or resources, or they are tourists (on-lookers) or rookies mucking things up for the scientists.

Aliens: (ET or time-travelers, races, and why they all look humanoid)
--------
When I figured this one out, it was an epiphany. Why do all aliens have two eyes, two ears, a nose, a mouth, hands, feet, a body, and for all intents and purposes appear nearly completely humanoid? Well, here's the shocker... They are us. Not us, now. Us, as we will be several thousand years from now. Genetically altered to suit a specific planet. Grays, blues, greens, browns, whites, whatever, have their own planet. If they weren't human descendants, they wouldn't be humanoid. Ask an anthropologist. If they were truly a different species, they wouldn't have human features. They'd be like the aliens on Star Wars or Lilo and Stitch; very different. So, they've traveled back in time for a couple of different reasons. They want to save some of us. They want to study some of us. And, they want to act as archeologists and anthropologists. The question they want answered is: "What happened, leading up to the mass-extinction? And, how did we (the descendants) come about?" And, there are those aliens out there, but they're intelligent, if they're space-bound. And, they leave us to our neighborhood of planets, (that's those that we settled before actually making real contact) and help us as any species would help another.

2012: (crossing the galactic plane, global polarity, famine, nuclear war, genocide, super-volcanoes, and "cracks" in the magnetic sheild)
------
Don't come crying to me that I didn't tell you. These things are all coming down the pipes. We've all heard that physics works the same in reverse as it does in forward, right? Well, fate has dealt us a very 'hard' determined hand. It doesn't take one disaster to cause the most intelligent creature that has ever graced this solar system to run into a mass-extinction. It takes several all at once. The trick is surviving. That's where it get's quite interesting.

Humanity's role in this mess:
==========
Have you ever wondered why Dick Cheney wants to have access to a military bunker in case of nuclear war? He wants to survive. Why does he know it's coming? Because, the U.S. already has this evidence. It's all been pieced together, that's why there is a cover-up. Otherwise, everyone and their grandmother would want access to the bunkers that will save the few people that will live through "Armageddon", and the few resources they contain. Dick's implant is not the kind of implant that survivors receive, and he knows that. He's trying to outwit fate.

Oh, back to implants, and they're role.

First let me touch on 'reproductive' sampling. Given that the gene-pool for our descendants is so small, there is a bit of genetic harvesting from our current population to promote diversity. So, if you've been probed, chances are that your offspring are somewhere happily half-way between modern human and genetically-modified human descendant (GMHD?)

The implant that you may or may not be carrying around somewhere under your skin is quite significant. Because, fate has dealt the time-traveler card. So, those that survived initially can actually come back and save a handful or so more from doom. I, luckily, have such an implant. No, you cannot have it. And, no, I do not want it removed. I don't need a tin-foil hat; I'm one of them. So, the aliens who live among us are not aliens, they're those of us who will be saved for our intelligence, grace, perseverance, and overall genetic health.

So, what can you do? Build a bunker before 2012. Stockpile and save resources. Try like hell to communicate with our GMHDs before it's too late, and hope that they want to save you. And, at all costs, avoid Dick Cheney's invitation to Christmas-eve dinner in 2012.

--------
The following are the tidbits that I haven't, yet, pieced together.

1) My implant is in my neck, near the base of my skull. (if yours is there, also, start celebrating your luck!) Others' are scattered about the body, but near bones. Is calcium important? Is neuro-proximity important? They are made of a few different kind of materials; why?

2) Why do people give any validity or credit to crop-circles?

3) I think I'm crazy, but I'm also a MENSA-tested genius. You decide which best suits your opinions. Because, I am officially obligation and guilt-free
-----------

I'll follow this thread for the next couple weeks, and try to answer your questions and valid cries of insanity.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Interesting read. However, it's hardly original.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dnbaudio

Can you share your abduction story? What did you remember? How long before you found your implant? Who abducted you, etc??

I'm interested in this subject and would like to hear more...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

You have to tell us more than that. Its quite interesting what you said. I also want to know what characteristics you had that could have given them reason to choose you. The fact that I am not close minded should be enough to let these guys come and save me. Also, I get night terrors sometimes. I actually get them when I am meditating before I got to bed. Do you think that these night terrors are actually them contacting me?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I'll definately be checking out this thread alot over the next couple weeks.

And yes, share your abduction story with us. I'd like to read it

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
of all your claims, that you are a 'mensa-tested genius' i believe the least.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nineteenseventyeight

Personally, I was lost from the title - "The truth behind the Alien/UFO myths". Your "truth" bored me.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I agree with some of your post but I disagree with the part about aliens being us from the future because they have 2 legs hands eyes and what not.
I'm pretty sure theres more than one type of alien in the universe.

So to say they are us in the future is basically saying every alien in the whole universe that has two eyes, legs, arms, ears, ect.

Also if they are us from the future, interfering with us now in anyway would effect them.
If they were us from the future trying to save themselves a good place to start would be stopping wars and letting us use Tesla's free energy so we won't have to live in all this pollution and holes in the O-zone and global warming, also eliminating the need for money.

If I can think logically so can smart aliens.

Abductions so far pretty much sound just like animal testing to me with the probing, tagging, checking on the animal later in his habitat.

I think the Humanoid form is just the best way for intelligent life to evolve.

If you take one grain of sand and hold it up to the sky, through that grain of sand will fit 200,000 galaxy's going on and on, so imagine the whole sky and how many aliens are around.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I was just curious about your repeated comments to "look things up" when YOU were supposed to be giving us the truth.

Im sorry but "see quantum physics" or "see phasing" is just nonsense, you would get millions of hits on google alone, which part of the entire field of quantum physics am i meant to go look up

Welcome on board but please....

#edited for spelling #

[edit on 29-7-2008 by expatwhite]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kaffemoka

Text
Text Beige

It was a foggy night in late summer 2001. I was having a "dream" that I was just sitting and talking to a mysterious authority figure (like yoda) in a phychologist-like office. Then, I suddenly woke up in a state of complete awareness and semi-fear, which has never happened before or since. I was trembling, even though my dream was rather pleasant.

I was then suddenly compelled to look at the window, next to my bed. I would not normally do this, either. I saw a short being's head, about 3 1/2 feet tall. It had a very large cranium, and the tell-tale large black slanted eyes. Most people would identify him as a "gray", I suppose. It was looking back at me, and I has a sense that he was "smiling" at me, though it was not the curve of his mouth, but the nature of his eyes. He then dipped below the window sill and disappeared. I ran over to the window, but it was so foggy out, that I couldn't see more than 10-15 feet outside.

My neck was sore, as if I had slept wrong, but I hadn't. I then walked quickly across my bedroom, flipped on a light, hurried into the bathroom, flipped on another light. (Mostly, because I was completely unnerved by all of this) And I have a mirror facing the mirror on the medicine chest. I looked closely at the part of my neck that was sore. There was a tiny red spot.

It wasn't until I needed an x-ray for an injury, that I actually saw my implant. It was a tiny, rather hockey-puck shaped white mark on the x-ray. My doctor said, "looks like you have a bit of debris in there - must have landed on something, once." And, I joked, "No, that's my alien implant." And, he laughed.

Now, since my initial 'contact', I have been having 'visions' of things. I am a Buddhist, and I meditate, and during these meditations, I can have dream-like visions of the future, or distant things, or hints into my own fate (like words or small pictures of things that end up being significant, later.)

I can, and have proof, that I can, now, communicate telepathically and read minds. THIS is the most unnerving part of the whole experience, because I didn't ever believe in those things, before. I used to be the most scientific skeptic I knew. I hope this answered your question.

dnb

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

I believe that the fact that this is not original to you, but completely original to ME, just solidifies my belief that I am accurate.

Thanks for the response.

dnb

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

You have to tell us more than that. Its quite interesting what you said. I also want to know what characteristics you had that could have given them reason to choose you. The fact that I am not close minded should be enough to let these guys come and save me. Also, I get night terrors sometimes. I actually get them when I am meditating before I got to bed. Do you think that these night terrors are actually them contacting me?

Yes. I think the 'terror' is part of the hypnotic signal. Often, in order to hypnotize someone, you must first 'scare' them, to get their mind operating in a 'stress' state.

It's interested that you and I both meditate. Yet, I have only had one such experience. And, if I were you, I would not be 'trying' to contact them. I would seek psychological analysis.

By the way, I have sought an analysis, because I was so worried that I was cracking up, and my doctor told me that he could find no evidence that I was unhealthy in any way, and when I told him that I thought I could read minds, he didn't say anything. He thought, "Interesting...," to me, and wrote in his notes. That made me smile, and not feel so odd.

hope this helped.
dnb

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineteenseventyeight
of all your claims, that you are a 'mensa-tested genius' i believe the least.

161 I.Q. at age 17; 149 at age 26. But, I'm not here to convince you. I only lead you to the water, I cannot make you drink.

Thanks for your comment.
dnb

[edit on 29-7-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think you are going to enjoy this forum, it will take you from Info 101, to a wide variety of thoughts and ideas you never dreamed possible.
Enjoy the ride and the forum!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by chetinglendalevillage
reply to post by nineteenseventyeight

Personally, I was lost from the title - "The truth behind the Alien/UFO myths". Your "truth" bored me.

Good luck, being so desensitized. If I were you, I'd turn off my TV, and get a life.

dnb

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hi dnb welcome to the forum. Tell me what led you to believe that an implant at the back of the skull was the one and only one that would indicate that you would be saved?

and no that is not a mocking tone, don't mistake my intent. I am seriously curious.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by buds84

I agree with some of your post but I disagree with the part about aliens being us from the future because they have 2 legs hands eyes and what not.
I'm pretty sure theres more than one type of alien in the universe.

I didn't say that the GMHDs were the only aliens. If you read back, you'll see that I stated that we have a 'place' in our galaxy, to which we left to govern for ourselves. I do believe that there are other species of 'true' aliens out there, but I believe they are under the GMHDs policing not to interfere.

So to say they are us in the future is basically saying every alien in the whole universe that has two eyes, legs, arms, ears, ect.

I think the Humanoid form is just the best way for intelligent life to evolve.

You may be right, but the odds that all alien life forms follow the same track of "amino-acids -> proteins -> virus -> bacteria -> amoeba -> sponge -> anemone -> worm -> fish -> amphibian -> mammal -> humanoid" is awfully unlikely. Octopi, cetaceans, elephants, pigs, cats, dogs, etc. are all semi-intelligent earthen creatures and are not humanoid.

I believe your claim that, "the 'humanoid form' is the best way for intelligent life to evolve," is not a scientific finding. Yet, my claim that if it looks, behaves, and quacks like a duck, then it's a duck, is deductive.

I don't feel that this needs further qualification. If you continue to believe what you wish, then that is your own opinion. I think we are adult enough to agree to disagree, if necessary. I just felt like replying to this.

dnb

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Thanks for your comment, @$$,
dnb

And i really suppose you think comments like this one are gonna help your cause on spreading the "Truth about Aliens/Ufo myths" Welcome to ATS man, but you need to chill on comments such as those or you will not be respected or taking seriously here

Skept!cal

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite
I was just curious about your repeated comments to "look things up" when YOU were supposed to be giving us the truth.

Im sorry but "see quantum physics" or "see phasing" is just nonsense, you would get millions of hits on google alone, which part of the entire field of quantum physics am i meant to go look up

Welcome on board but please....

#edited for spelling #

[edit on 29-7-2008 by expatwhite]

I honestly appreciate your criticism. I was trying to stay under the 4000 character post maximum.

Quantum physicists have proven and realized that by altering the spin of a sub-atomic particle, you can simultaneously alter the spin of another sub-atomic particle any distance away without the light-speed limit; actually "instantly". The other interesting fact, is that an quark can 'jump' from here, to the other end of the universe, and back, without ever passing through space. I simply jumps. I don't think this should surprise anyone that knows that they have successfully duplicated an atom in a laboratory experiment. That is, that physicists have "created" matter from thin air. Pardon me for not citing exact texts, as this is easily uncovered by the right web-search.

Phasing is the passing of one solid mass through another by giving it such a substantial electric charge that the electric charges that normally repel atoms from one another is overcome. This is what happened in the Manhattan Project, when they tried to make a boat invisible by electrically charging it.

And, when someone tells me to "(See: something)", I look it up on Wikipedia, so that I don't have to look all over for the most modern concepts on a subject.

Good luck finding your answers,
dnb

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by skept!cal

Thanks for your comment, @$$,
dnb

And i really suppose you think comments like this one are gonna help your cause on spreading the "Truth about Aliens/Ufo myths" Welcome to ATS man, but you need to chill on comments such as those or you will not be respected or taking seriously here

Skept!cal

I am not interested in "spreading" my "cause". I just wanted to tell people what I'd found. I don't care what you people do with this information, because I have a very normal life to live. And, I assure you, I am very respected and taken very seriously by everyone who knows me, personally.

Thanks for the welcome, and I hope you continue to be a firm and scientific skeptic, as I continue to be. I do not believe in magic, the easter bunny, jesus, or astrology. Because, I have no proof of those things. But, Apollo 8 astronaut, Lovell, said it best, when he said, "Please be informed...there is a Santa Claus," when passing back into radio contact from the dark side of the moon.

Best wishes, man,
dnb

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join