It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 29 found?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

.. uh I'm not that good with maps but maybe it's in Ireland?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It's really hard to make out.

I wonder if there is a better image somewhere?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Aron1138

What am I looking for in this map? I see a box labeled "area 29" and a line in it.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well ya know that could just be some area marked as number 29 in some facility.
What country is it in?You might need a bigger picture because zooming makes it blurry.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Like the above poster states, this could just be an area marked area 29 in a facility, secret or not, enywhere in the world.

Anyhow, I've heard both that the aledged Area 29 is located somewhere near a mountain in Ireland, and in the middle of some dessert.

Well, I haven't actually looked so much into this subject since it's hard to find any good stuff about this issue. But if anyone have some links to sites about this area and what it supposedly is, I would appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Okay dumb question, but what the heck is area 29 supposed to be? I know of area 51, but have never heard of area 29.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Could they be getting Ireland confused with Scotland?
Reason I ask is because there is many top secret facility's in the sottish wilderness some only accessible via chopper or hiking.
Many are closed but some are still operating and 1 I think ive heard of is used exclusively by the US military.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Devil

It's not impossible, it could be. Somehow Scotland would be a better candidate in my eyes. But Ireland could be a possibility thou I guess, althou it just doesn't seem to fit the bill in my opinion. But, that beeing my opinion it's not said to be the truth.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
TextArea 29 found?

Was it ever lost?

I never missed it..........

new topics

top topics

join