It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random bag checks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
(I'm sorry I haven't done this before and it appears I posted in wrong area, please forgive me and feal free to move since I doubt ill figure out how.) This is my first thread here at ATS though I've been reading and posting for some time now. I'm writing this thread because I'm about to go away tomorrow, and I'll be flying on an airplane. My questions or statements here have to do with the random bag checks that take place. 1st, has anyone here been checked? Well, I was just curious as to how many times you can be "selected" for "random bag checks" before its no longer random but rather profiling. I've been on a plane about 8 times since 911 and I've been randomly selected everytime. I brought it to the attendents attention and they said my name must be similar to a terrorists. Is my dad a terrorist? Well obviously no. Though my point is, how absurd? This is ridiculous. Well if anyone has an idea about whether their infringing on my rights, let me know. its demoralizing being brought into security room when I goto the airport.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Myendica]

new topics

join