It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Film to End All Wars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I just watched this movie,and I really thought it was well put together,so I thought i'd pass it along to you guys.

(WeAreChange.org)-Whistleblower Richard Grove has completed a monumental expose, "A Film to End All Wars," which reveals facts about the attrocity of 911 that have heretofore remained untold. From his previous position as a corporate insider, Richard takes us behind the scenes and details the specific financial and corporate underpinnings of the greater 911 story. He names names, not only of persons involved in the 911 fiasco, but also of the organizations that played a role, such as the Council on Foreign Relations. Richard's accumulated knowledge from being on the inside, and also from his subsequent years of research have resulted in a rich spectrum that will fill many of the gaps for truthseekers who are earnestly looking to find out what took place and why on the day that changed our world.

www.wearechange.org...

The whole movie is broken into different chapters and they are all located for viewing at WeAreChange.org.

The movie can be viewed here
www.wearechange.org...

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Black_Fox]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Who is Richard Grove?

What is his background? Was he ever in the government?

new topics

join