It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 What absolutely made me angry!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I recently checked out www.911weknow.com I never really looked into such a complete series of videos that were well made, with many experts and survivors talking about their experience that day and anomalies they noticed. I used to go to Youtube and see homemade videos from people questioning things. Well, in the third of the series of 3 videos. I got to hear people calling 911 for help, people stuck in the very top floors of this building. One that really stuck with me was, a man who tells the 911 operator, he's stuck in the 80 or so floor. The operator says, just stay in the building don't go anywhere, the guy says, ok, and then , you hear a loud roar of something heavy collapsing, like an explosion and fall of floors, something horrible and then you hear this guy screaming in the most haunting voice, at the top of his lungs, Oh God NO! , and that just made me soooooooooo pissed off! I was filled up with a rage, because this person told him to stay in the building.

How I despise the people who told these souls to stay in that building. Absolutely ludicrous! That was not the only person I heard, that was told to stay in the building.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Pocky]

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Pocky]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

911weknow is a pseudo skeptic owned site full of stupid truth muddying theories. Missile pods and holograms.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Regardless of what you may think. Survivors are in the video, telling their firsthand experience and anomalies that they saw happen in the weeks previous to this the attack. The open holes and questions all over the place, will remain until somebody answers them.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by IvanZana

Regardless of what you may think. Survivors are in the video, telling their firsthand experience and anomalies that they saw happen in the weeks previous to this the attack. The open holes and questions all over the place, will remain until somebody answers them.

IvanZana's point needs to be heeded, however. There are many sites and efforts all focused on the event. Some have strained the efforts to seek credible answers are are, in fact, distractions. Even if 90% of what you saw in there is true, the last 10% makes it flawed. This is too important to accept 'more or less' truths. I suspect you would agree.

There is nothing wrong in looking into every theory, just keep it all in perspective, relate the sources, look for 'alternate' statements from all sources, some were interviewed several times, on different venues. Pay close attention to whose trying to sell you a book or a DVD.

just something to consider

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

You have good points. But also, I don't it is possible for people to compile things with no money. These people had to take out loans to make these videos. The government is not gonna fund this stuff. These people have to be on their own. I say you check it out and come back to me. It might contain more than previous videos you've watched. Because there was a lot of points brought up that I didn't hear of in other videos on the internet. I think it is worth looking at. I'd post them up here but there seems to be a glitch when I try. I don't know what is up with that.

new topics

top topics

join