It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ua 175 FLY-BY = optical template for hologram

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Umbr45.......

With regard to the NIKON F4 I was mentioning this due to the EXTREME RELIABILITY of the said Camera.....

One awesome machine

en.wikipedia.org...
www.nikonians.org...

Read about the Lenses and the IMAGE QUALITY of this instrument. In regard to that the details of such s device require a little bit of knowledge above normal point and shoot camera users. What I am getting at here is that NO ONE IN ANY PROFESSIONAL COMMUNITY OF PHOTOGRAPHERS WOULD EVER DEAL WITH IMAGE DISTORTIONS FROM ANY DEVICE AT ANYTIME!!!!

That is why you spend a great deal of money on such WONDERFUL OPTICS, the F4 new body in 92 when I bought mine was $3500...

So now what your telling me is the same physics that my nice F4 functions upon, is not the same physics that your camcorder or cell phone functions upon???

I smell a thread with the physics of photography coming on here...

but before that, your devices are no different than my F4, read that again, light that is RADIATED in the NEAR IR is the image, the reflected white light is what enters the lens and apeture and the is FOCUSED upon the CCD camera or emulsion medium of what ever medium your using.

AGAIN IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM CAN ANY DEVICE CHANGE THE PHYSICAL IMAGE ENTERING THE LENS, if it is changed then the image is the changing issue or the device it defective!!!!

I'll set up a physics of Photography thread and have the real pro's assit in explaining the dynamics of this.....

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Ah, well I think i can see the difference here then, I cannot afford a camera anywhere near the quality of yours. My current one cost about £350 so around $700. Therefore the resolution on mine would not be as good at all, and lower resolution can lead to details being missed out.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
There were NO planes on 911. No Planes hit the Pentagon OR World Trade Center!

www.freedomdomain.com...

I challenge anyone to go through this page and do a Point for Point refutation.

Just address the issues I addressed, that's all.

Still to this day, nobody has done so, with any evidence.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by conxposer]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I don't support the Hologram theory, but I know some people that do like it. You will find this video interesting 6D images from MIT

web.mit.edu...

Runs aways

Sorry I just couldn't resist

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Download the High Quality Version of the REWORKED "september clues"!

tangibleinfo.blogspot.com...

It is a very impressive document with superbly lucid argumentation which leave no doubt that TV Fakery (and hologrammes! although the author does not dare say it) were the important tools in the biggest snuff illusionist terrorist coup d'etat in the history of the United States.

tangibleinfo.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join