It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car Bomb Explodes Outside Pentagon: A 9-11 Diversion?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I remember the car bomb story EKC...I've got the whole thing on tape. E-mail me:[email protected], if you'd like a copy.

P.S. There were three other significant "one-time wonders" in the 911 reporting that come to mind also:

1. The story ABC Radio (just once) on the morning of Sept. 20th that Mohammed Atta's father swore his son was still alive and had spoken to him by phone AFTER 9/11
2. The story on CBS about Atta's passport being found on top of the rubble at "Ground Zero" (afteroon of 9/11)
3. The story (CBS again) that a terrorist group from Lebanon was claiming responsibility for the attacks (That was the Japanese Red Army, BTW--I have a copy of that article dated 1pm, 9/11/01 from The Middle East Times some- where.)

Good post...another "10". Anything more on "A Beautiful Mind" today?? Help me keep that post active, O.K.??

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I heard the story...

So you wing-nuts are going to tell me that a car bomb was used to distract everyone from looking while they planted the entire wreckage of a large airliner and the bodies of it's passengers?

So the CIA went out and made four crew and passenger lists and then killed all of those people separately?

Bunk and Rubbish.

[Edited on 16-4-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This is the first I've seen this thread, and may already be stating the same thing someone else did, so sorry...

I, too, was monitoring the situation closely at work. I actually ran home to grab my TV (I lived a block away from work). I didn't see anything about the car bomb, but I did notice something really strange on CNN's webiste.

In the space of one refresh, that day about 2 minutes unless something new was written (many news websites were open), they had a quote from what they said was a cell phone call out of the plane. "Our plane's been highjacked! We've been highjacked! They killed a flight attendant and Oh my God, there's white smoke everywhere from the back of the plane! we're " End call.

It appeared, and disappeared, replaced with something talking about the heroic efforts of the passangers on the plane taking it down. It was then that I knew we shot that 4th plane down. There were 2 F-16s in the vicinity. Also, the policies of American Airlines (my sister worked for them at the time, was good friends with someone who was supposed to be on one of the flights...He's in a mental institute now
) at the time were to concede to highjackers. Usually they just wanted to get to Cuba or some other nation. The idea that this one plane, whose passangers didn't know anything about what happened, decided to do something that no one else has done at just the right time, on just the right flight, is preposterous. America wanted a feel good hero story, so they were given one. The reality, I believe, is that Bush gave the order to shoot it down. The plane was off course, and not being grounded, it kept going. It was an obvious thread, and I commend GW on making that, I'm sure, extreamly tough decision.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
if you don't actually have any scientific data or evidence that clearly shows "a missle" hit the pentagon and not a plane, then it is purely speculation. You can say what you want about what you think you did or didnt see on the news... but unless you were actually there, inspecting the evidence these claims are just baloney in my book....

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Personally, I now beleive (after extensive research and discussion with others with credentials far more impressive than my own) that the two planes that hit the twin towers were most likely carrying dead bodies by the time of impact (gas, whatever) and that they were remotely brought in with pin-point precision by global hawk technology, plus a homing beacon of some sort.

I think the plane that crashed in PA was headed for Three Mile Island and was shot down by a patriot fighter crew that went against orders in so doing.

I believe the Pentagon was hit by a global hawk missile and that the airline flight was probably ditched in the Atlantic (because all other flights had already--by then--been grounded and there would be no other in-air witnesses.)

Rub yourself "facefirst" in the official lies long enough, and I could see why you'd come to believe them.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
Personally, I now beleive (after extensive research and discussion with others with credentials far more impressive than my own) that the two planes that hit the twin towers were most likely carrying dead bodies by the time of impact (gas, whatever) and that they were remotely brought in with pin-point precision by global hawk technology, plus a homing beacon of some sort.

Ruib yourself "facefirst" in the official lies long enough, and I could see why you'd come to believe them.

You are not a reliable source. You are not a very good investigator.
I would believe the bogeyman did it before I would believe the bunk you pollute this board with.

And I am glad you are no longer teaching and I can see why you were let go. I would not want you polluting the minds of my children with your crack-pot ideas either.

[Edited on 16-4-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I think the plane that crashed in PA was headed for Three Mile Island and was shot down by a patriot fighter crew that went against orders in so doing.

I believe the Pentagon was hit by a global hawk missile and that the airline flight was probably ditched in the Atlantic (because all other flights had already--by then--been grounded and there would be no other in-air witnesses.)

Ruib yourself "facefirst" in the official lies long enough, and I could see why you'd come to believe them.

can you back up any of this with proof?

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by djs0ma

can you back up any of this with proof?

He can't. Get ready for some out of context quotes and some bunk deductions.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have a friend in Michigan who was a material forensics expert called to the scene of the Pentagon implosion several days after the fact. I interviewed him at length after he spent a couple of days inside the Pentagon examining everything with a fine toothcomb..

...and what was it you to jokers did to examine the facts??

(His name is Scott Wolter and he founded American Petrographics Services...look him up.)

I also interviewed two people in the DC area who said they saw what looked like a small commuter jet hit the Pentagon--(that's about the same size as the global hawks drones we use in the Middle East and Afghanistan every day.)

I have three different local newscasts videoclips of the front of the Pentagon just after the impact. None of which show any large debris.

I have a still photo of the area right in front of the hole, that shows a van parked there that isn't NOT EVEN DAMAGED even though a large airliner would have to have completely obliterated that van to enter at that point. I see rows of small trees near that impact site--some no more than 20 feet away, that have crisp green leaves still on them. I have photos that clearly show the second floor header beam HAS NOT BEEN SHEARED OFF even though a large commuter jet would have to have destroyed that. I have photos showing second story windows ABOVE THE IMPACT SITE that do not even have any broken glass evident...

...and what was it you had, except more personal attacks??

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I have a friend in Michigan who was a material forensics expert called to the scene of the Pentagon implosion several days after the fact. I interviewed him at length after he spent a couple of days inside the Pentagon examining everything with a fine toothcomb..

proof??????

I also interviewed two people in the DC area who said they saw what looked like a small commuter jet hit the Pentagon--(that's about the same size as the global hawks drones we use in the Middle East and Afghanistan every day.)

once again, any proof this happened?

I have three different local newscasts videoclips of the front of the Pentagon just after the impact. None of which show any large debris.
I have a still photo of the area right in front of the hole, that shows a van parked there that isn't NOT EVEN DAMAGED even though a large airliner would have to have completely obliterated that van to enter at that point. I see rows of small trees near that impact site--some no more than 20 feet away, that have crisp green leaves still on them. I have photos that clearly show the second floor header beam HAS NOT BEEN SHEARED OFF even though a large commuter jet would have to have destroyed that. I have photos showing second story windows ABOVE THE IMPACT SITE that do not even have any broken glass evident...

ok can we see all this good stuff you have that no one else has seen?

...and what was it you had, except more personal attacks??

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It's all on my videos....e-mail me if you'd like one.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

It's all on my videos....e-mail me if you'd like one.

why should we have to email you for this proof..

if you're so determined to prove us wrong and make a point, why not put the videos up here on ats for all to see ?

If I had that kind of proof, i'd be sharing it with all conspiracy friends....

YOu dont have it !

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This site here has very good hotos of the crash site plus animation from a secutirty camera of the crash:

0911.site.voila.fr...

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   

...and what was it you to jokers did to examine the facts??

Ok, he was in there.

What were your friend's findings? What did he see?

Or did you only choose to use the info that supports your opinions?

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Glad to see this thread's still alive! I appreciate all the great links and info. shared. Great to hear from you Megapatriot and Junglejake.

What flew into the Pentagon is not my area of expertise, but based on the research I have done on it, I'd say Megapatriot knows what he's talking about.
I also agree on your assessment with regard to the three aircrafts (twin towers/Atlantic/gas) It's a twisted, frightening scenario, but seems very possible. People act like remote control technology doesn't exist. But - oh has it - for a long, long time now. A good rule of thumb is that military technology is decades ahead of what the general population can imagine.

What bothers me about the Pentagon crash, is that there seemed to be little to no debris on that lawn. There should have been something more than what I saw.

I also agree that the aircraft in PA was shot down. Let's just say for a moment someone caught wind of the fact that the pilots were dead and the airplane was flying by remote control. Theyre gonna try and radio for help. The conspirators knew that would blow the whole thing outta the water, so they shoot it down.

At the altitude those planes were flying and considering what I've read about cell phones and the skin of aircrafts, I believe it was impossible to make those calls. I think they were staged. It's not that hard with the right information. The right info. would be easy enough for intelligence to get. Junglejake's right - the government needed to tell a great hero story. And the let it roll story was eaten up by the American people.

I still believe the report of the car bomb was used as a diversion. TAke eyes of the Pentagon long enough for say a missile (theory) to strike it. Then suddenly the attention shifts back - away from the STate Dept.

I'll get in touch w/you soon Megapatriot. And thx. It's funny, my good friend whose into John Nash was saying awhile back, "somebody out there has tape recordings of all the news that day (9-11). People record it." He was right and I will have to tell him so.

They never have released the videos that were filming that area of the Pentagon, have they? Last I heard the FBI had taken possession of them and that was it. My money's on someone in the FBI having destroyed them.

All I want to know is when the hell are heads gonna roll?!

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

I also agree that the aircraft in PA was shot down. Let's just say for a moment someone caught wind of the fact that the pilots were dead and the airplane was flying by remote control. Theyre gonna try and radio for help. The conspirators knew that would blow the whole thing outta the water, so they shoot it down.

At the altitude those planes were flying and considering what I've read about cell phones and the skin of aircrafts, I believe it was impossible to make those calls. I think they were staged. It's not that hard with the right information. The right info. would be easy enough for intelligence to get.

I disagree that the phone calls were staged. There were cell phone calls made from more than just the Pennslyvania flight.

Remote control? I disagree there as well. Several calls were made with the callers stating that they were "being highjacked." article msnbc

That blows the remote control theory out of the water.

Are family members going to lie about speaking to their loved ones in such a scenario? Highly unlikely.

Where was Barbara Olson calling from on flight 77? Staged? Was she in the basment of CIA headquarters? I think Mr. Olson would recognize his wife's voice and more importantly, why would he lie about the calls from his wife that led to his own wife's death?

..just my take

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
You would do well to get outside of the mainstream box. It's of no use.

Research cell phone use at those altitudes.

Research Home Run/Global Hawk technology.

Research covert ops. You would be amazed at the ability of the intelligence apparatus when it comes to staging pretexts and creating fiction. The mainstream media is nothing but a government propaganda organ. J-school is nothing but indoctrination. That's why I passed on it. I went into political science, instead. Thank God. A monkey could write for any (mainstream)newspaper.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
You would do well to get outside of the mainstream box. It's of no use.

Research cell phone use at those altitudes.

Research Home Run/Global Hawk technology.

Research covert ops. You would be amazed at the ability of the intelligence apparatus when it comes to staging pretexts and creating fiction. The mainstream media is nothing but a government propaganda organ. J-school is nothing but indoctrination. That's why I passed on it. I went into political science, instead. Thank God. A monkey could write for any (mainstream)newspaper.

I will do my homework on those cell phones. The skin of the aircraft part is something I don't buy. I have made more than one phone call sitting on a tarmac inside a plane. Altitude? I will have to learn more...

Again, why would family members lie about talking to their loved ones?
Phone records back their claims BTW.

No one seems to be able to answer that question.

I would think that they would recognize their own family member's voices.

No one seems to answer that question either.

I still want to see irrefutable, hardcore proof. None has been provided to back the claims presented.

And I don't care if a monkey wrote the articles, as long as the FACTS are true.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Click Here

Check out the first photo under Pentagon - Washington D.C. Open the large photo and check out where the plane would hit 4 days later. See anything interesting?

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Here's something to start with. It was a study done on cell phone use at the equivalent altitudes.

'Project Achilles' - Final Report and Summary of Findings

by A. K. Dewdney - 19th April 2003

During the early months of the year 2003, the author conducted three experiments to determine whether and how well cellphones could be operated from aircraft. The first flight (Part One) was essentially a probe of the experimental situation, to acquire some primary data and to work out a simple, readily implemented protocol. The results of Part Two (Diamond Katana 4-seater) have already appeared in these pages. The results of Part Three (Cessna 172-R) appear immediately below.

Since this completes the suite of experiments, it is appropriate to summarize the findings and to draw some conclusions. The conclusions are based partly on the experiments and partly on two other sources. (See Appendix B at the end of the report.) Expert opinion and eyewitness testimony are acceptable not only in court, but in certain scientific inquiries where events are of short duration or experiments are too expensive or impossible to carry out. Of course, eyewitness accounts do not carry the same weight as expert opinions or actual experiments, but the eyewitness accounts quoted below seem to be both consistent and compelling.

Disclaimer: The companies hired to assist in this experiment, namely Empire Aviation and Cellular Solutions, both of London, Ontario, Canada, acted as disinterested commercial parties, with no stake in the outcome or even knowledge of the purpose of the tests.

-------------------------------------------
www.the7thfire.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join