It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Reflecting Pool": 911 Conspiracies Hits the Big Sceen!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

You already called me a coward and a redneck no need to call me a jerk. You did this because you are unable to comprehend facts sir. This is typical of people like you that live for wanting a conspiracy.

You say that I was stumped? Where? Not saying it doesn't happen, but if I have additional questions, I do my best to get them answered.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
reply to post by re22666

You already called me a coward and a redneck no need to call me a jerk. You did this because you are unable to comprehend facts sir. This is typical of people like you that live for wanting a conspiracy.

You say that I was stumped? Where? Not saying it doesn't happen, but if I have additional questions, I do my best to get them answered.

this is easy, first off, yep i called you those names but not jerk, so why mention it. because you responded to it as if it were a completely different statement than i had made and you have a history of mixing things up with me.
second..where were you stumped?
you spread yourself thin,well there are 3 threads that you posted very heavily, very regularly in until you were given questions that fly in the face of your story and instead of addressing them, you just never posted again. so since you are clearly the more intelligent one. see if you can find 3 threads about 9/11 where you posted ALL the time and suddenly quit at the point where a question was handed directly to you. then you will find the stumping.
again, the jerk thing, just part of that "look my words are in english and in order so i should not need to reiterate and translate all the time with you." very much like the "and" thing. it is petty and unimportant but when added to the list, how can you be relied on to give any side of any arguement when it is now highly dubious that you could even manage to read any document of any type whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

by the way, you have a pic of alex jones and NWO!!!...is that sarcasm?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

point me to the threads.... I will make sure I go back to them.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
reply to post by re22666

point me to the threads.... I will make sure I go back to them.

lets see. you posted on these threads consistently without more than 5 minutes passing for hours and each stops at a certain type of question. then when we find you again, hey, look, you were still online, still available, just starting hanging out on another thread. so lets see what you are saying. continuing from where you left off? no. answering the question from the other thread? no. saying the same crap and having the same staw man arguments from before all over again as if it were new? yes!!!!!!!
when i ask for proof of things on these threads i am given links to vague stories of people who wrote something but have no credentials and dont really address what i asked and when i press more im told my hand will not be held.
i will not hold yours either. look at the top, there is a button "myats" i guarantee those threads will become apparent quite soon.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

i guess i stumped you by asking if you were sarcastic or not with the alex jones stuff too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join