It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51... Flying men?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hi all,

Been lurking here at ATS for many months, and have found many interesting things to read. I just joined up a few days ago and decided to create my first post.

I tried to do a search on the subject matter, but didn't really find anything specific, so here we go.

I was Google-Earthing around Area51, and found what appears to be a few guys using jet-packs(?). At least, it appears to me like some anamoly and it sure looks like it could be people flying around. I thought it might be just my eyes playing tricks, (you know how GE can be), but after finding what appears to be more than one guy, I started to really think that maybe the first one I found wasn't a coincidence.

It might be old news to some, and not that interesting to others, so please forgive this rookie if this has already been covered!

There is also what looks like a "lean to" on the mountain side. Anyways, here are the coordinates if you want to poke around.

lean to… 37°17'43.31"N 115°39'6.87"W
flying man 1… 37°18'18.26"N 115°38'47.76"W
flying man 2… 37°18'11.70"N 115°38'29.75"W (this is the first one I found)
flying man 3… 37°18'9.90"N 115°38'27.56"W
flying man 4… 37°17'53.94"N 115°38'31.43"W
flying man 5,6… 37°17'52.05"N 115°38'30.73"W

Have fun!

nakama

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
i intersted to see wha you see, can you take a shot and post it here
i've had a look with your coodinayes bt can't see anything
post a screen shot if you can

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hello trekker,

I just looked up the links I posted on "regular" Google Earth, and the image of the men are quite small. I use GE Pro which allows me to get in closer. In any case, flying man 2 is the one that's really obvious. Some of the others guys may be facing at slightly different angles, so you have to use your imagination a little. During my observations, I was picking up on the similar colors of the men and they look kind of "light pink" in tone against the desert mountain.

Anyways, here is a link to a crop of flying man 2. The left side is at normal color, and the right is slightly enhanced to show the man more clearly.

img518.imageshack.us...

Let me know what you think, and by the way, there may be more men flying around than those I pointed out. Now you know what to look for if you're using "regular" GE, and you might be able to pick them out now.

nakama

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nakama

I seen video of man flying on post on

www.foxnews.com... sun

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nakama

I seen video of man flying on post on

www.foxnews.com... sun

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nakama

Something that big would not be a man. You can barely see a car on GE, so a person would not be easy to spot.

The desert has barren areas that for no reason are barren other than they are born that way. That is, there is rock just under the soil, so the soil can't support any plant life.

Regarding Groom Lake, I don't believe there are many "outposts". To reach anywhere in the desert without a road is a serious hike, a helicopter ride, or perhaps an ATV adventure. Unless the location has some strategic function, assume you are just looking at another oddity in the desert.

Use the tilt and examine hill tops. That is a more likely place for infrastructure. For example, this microflect:
37.217468 -115.847040
One exception, i.e. an item to be found in a remote valley, would be a wildlife guzzler.
37.446679 -115.389210

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I agree that it's difficult to even see cars on GE, but this is too strange!

I don't know how large this thing is, but it shows up pretty well, considering. As I've stated, I used GE Pro, and you can get down pretty well with it. If you can only view this on the web, you probably won't see the detail.

I've uploaded another photo with a discription of Flying man 2. My photo editing isn't that great and perhaps someone better can do a better job... providing they can capture it with GE pro.

Check it out and read the discription. The photo is a little large, so it may take time to load. It may help to maximize on your screen and step back to see the details.

Link... img183.imageshack.us...

You can definitely make out what looks like a display directly in front of the person at just above chest high.

nakama

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
For common sake sense, come on now. Do you really see something here? Even a stretch of the far corners of the imagination would not see a flying man. You must really need to believe in something to even remotely think this is anything! Take a deep breath and think for crying out loud!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlytOfHnd
For common sake sense, come on now. Do you really see something here? Even a stretch of the far corners of the imagination would not see a flying man. You must really need to believe in something to even remotely think this is anything! Take a deep breath and think for crying out loud!

Are you using GE Pro?

nakama

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nakama

Do not need to nakama, nothing there to see!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Hmmm... Maybe I should have titled my thread... "Flying Alien with a long neck dressed in a pink jumpsuit" instead of "Flying men". After all, seeing an "man" on GE is impossible... isn't it?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nakama

In this case yes it is nakama! Most certainly.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

In this case yes it is nakama! Most certainly.

What are you SlytOfHnd, the resident pro on Area 51 and GE? Gimme a break!

Just because you don't agree with my post, you have to try to ridicule me with insults? For heaven's sake, there was a QUESTION MARK in the title! That means I wasn't sure about what I was looking at. However, I also wasn't looking to be ridiculed by some know it all!

Do me a favor and become a "flying man" and jet pack away!" Thanks!

nakama

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Im using pro and I still dont see it.
Like I say to all the people finding "anomalies" on Mars, if I have to squint my eyes or tilt my head to invision then chances are it's not what it is said to be.

However I agree insults are out of place.
Just because someone asks about somthing to start a thread doesnt mean they are brainless or needy for somthing out of the ordinary.

Ill admit even though I see nothing profound you have a decent powers of observation.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Im using pro and I still dont see it.

Hmmm... now I'm wondering what you mean by "you don't see it". Is it that you can't see anything at the coordinates I posted, or you don't see that it looks like someone on a jet pack?

However I agree insults are out of place.

Thanks for that! After reading many, many threads here at ATS, I was actually reluctant to post just because of some of the comments others leave. Sure enough, my fears were not unfounded! It's so unfortunate that people can't be civil. I've read many entries by people like internos, and while he debunked many things, I don't recall he insulted anyone without provocation... unlike someone I'm already thinking of ignoring... in my first post, no less!

nakama

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nakama

Your wish is my command o'nakama. Please continue with this most invigorating if not enlightening thread. Please bring more HD quality images to our disposal.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Your wish is my command o'nakama. Please continue with this most invigorating if not enlightening thread. Please bring more HD quality images to our disposal.

Ok. Glad you could leave. And just so I don't break the rules of posting a single sentence, I'll say it again... Glad you could leave! Do yourself a favor, if you don't want to read my stuff, now that we know each other better, just stay away! I promise, I won't miss the all-knowing SlytOfhand. Oops... did I spell that wrong? You see how much I care?!!!

Asta la vista, bebe!

nakama

[edit on 12-7-2008 by nakama]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nakama

So kind, So kind, Thanxs for all your hard work on the images. Like I said please bring more HD quality images. I look forward to your next photo album. Have a great night and don't forget the anchovies!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Wow... that actually felt REALLY GOOD! That ignore tool surely has to be the best tool in the entire world!!!!

Hmmmm.... maybe now he'll go look at his dog and wonder what he's thinking!

nakama

[edit on 12-7-2008 by nakama]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nakama

Has anyone ever explained that little ummm tool to you ? Not as good as you thought huh?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join