It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone actually believe all of this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The NWO coming to get us.
Bush staying in office.
Coffins for us by FEMA.
Concentration camps for US citizens.

Honestly, could something like this happen? I really don't think it ever would. I read a lot of threads on here talking about this stuff and it just seems ridiculous. Don't call me "blind" or tell me that I am just clueless, I just seriously doubt something like this could ever happen. I am aware of the Holocaust, but that was in a different time and age.

Basically, I want to see everyones view. Why you think it will/wont happen and your reasoning.

I'm open to both sides, but I'm leaning to the not believing side right now.

Discuss.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Anything is possible, dude. And the U.S. isn't immune to fascism. Like you, I tend to not believe at least 90% of the stuff I see on here. But 100% of the time I acknowledge the possibility, and that's worrisome enough for me.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply.

I pretty much see it the same way. I really don't think that it will happen, but there is that little piece of me that says "what if it does?". Maybe its just too big of a situation for me to comprehend. Who knows what will happen and what we will experience in our lifetime..

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I think it would be a blessing in disguise, personally. It would last for 3 months maximum, until law enforcement personnel, military personnel, and intelligence personnel realized that their own extended families were being hurt by this.

Also, the economy would completely tank, and no one wants that. All of the fortunes that those in power have amassed would be instantly devalued.

We are looking at a massive psyop that looks like Y2K on steroids. If the fedgov does decide to follow through with a boot-on-face policy, however, we will see the end of the fedgov as we know it in a hurry. Sometimes I wonder whether the psyop isn't intended to lure them into a trap...

Trust your neighbor. Trust your military. Do not let fear get the better of you.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I don't know whether I could say I "believe" in it.
But I certainly can say ive seen alot of evidence showing it is real.
More evidence showing it is real than it is not real.
And my own logic wont allow me to dismiss it.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
I tend to not believe at least 90% of the stuff I see on here. But 100% of the time I acknowledge the possibility

I rrrrrREALLY like that thinking

Too often the 90% not believed is also 90% that "just can't happen".

Sep 10, 2001, had someone came here and posted that the next day two jets ............ you see where I'm going.

Anything is possible. When I was young, I once heard "if the human brain can think it, it can happen".

new topics

top topics

join