It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Photo Mt. Hood (June 2008)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
It seems there may well be a Bigfoot frequenting Mount Hood. If I can direct your attention to the first Mt Hood images from a trail cam. Taken more or less a year ago. Once again we are graced by a picture captured by the same couple that sent the first Mt Hood images. (Both were sent to Loren Coleman.)

Cryptomundo

This picture was taking while we were driving down the road with our camera from home. I wanted to see what I could capture that was moving into the woods that couldn’t be seen. I took this from the car as we drove the road, I was so excited when we put this on the computer and this figure of a Bigfoot was walking back into the woods. This is the area we’ve been working for two years now

Full Size Image Here (1.3 MB)

And once again "Bigfoot" refuses to appear out in the open. Or perhaps Mr Treetrunk is just posing as a bigfoot?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I can see what they would think could be a bigfoot mid-stride with it's back the camera.

Buuuuuut, to me it seems to just be a mix of shadows, tree branches and a limb from that downed tree-trunk.

Sorry, but I don't think there is anything incredible in that image.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
It is an interesting picture even zoomed in retains most of the appearance of a bigfoot. Looking forward to what others think.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Looks to me as if there are some small branches in front of the "bigfoot" path of retreat...if so, he's a really small bigfoot.

Interesting display on how light and shadow can look like almost anything...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I think it's just part of a the trunk.

What is the background of that picture?

What led the photographer to take it?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Yea, I usualy go to cryptomundo on my way here. Loren seems to put just anything up sometimes but ignores real deals from here in Central Florida sigh.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Just seems like he was driving and took a photo because something was moving?

The bigfoot seems very small tough.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Is this an invisable Bigfoot??? Or I'm I blind--- Where?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Its almost in the center of the picture just off to the left a bit its in the background a bit.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It looks more like an Ewok than a bigfoot. Are they sure the game camera wasn't set up on planet Endor?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tjack
It looks more like an Ewok than a bigfoot. Are they sure the game camera wasn't set up on planet Endor?

Thanks for the belly laugh!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Here he is, in all his glory. Doing a quick runover in PS didn't do anything particular for me. Maybe its a Blobfoot, maybe its nothing. *Shrug*

link   
reply to post by mental modulator

I believe this is the part they think is bigfoot

link   
Double post :/

[edit on 10-7-2008 by cadric]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The name "BIG foot" has lost its meaning in this picture. Its walking right trough a tree and is 2 feet tall... if the photographer get excited over this, then he aught to quit the meth.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I too feel the 'creature' is smaller in comparison to its surrounding.

It may be due to the images closer to the camera appearing larger, thus the 'creature' is further back in the woods then it appears.

The general outline of the 'creature' does resemble that of what a BF sighting represents, coupled with the accompanying story of movement does add some merit to the photo.

Its been a while for ANY legitimate (I use that word loosely) BF photos, so for that I may be biased.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I can't say for sure what I see in this picture. For all of you who are saying the BF looks too small. Are you under the impression that a bigfoot is born 7 feet tall? Why can't it be a picture of a young one?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
When you look at the bigger picture, you can see that "bigfoot" legs are seeing right through the woods and his neck seems to be shine behind the branch.

And those legs seems to be more humanlike, skinny.

Of course it could be a coincidence or nicely ****** up hoax.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Posted this reply here by mistake. Meant to post it in the other photo thread.
(www.abovetopsecret.com...)

[edit on 7/13/2008 by madhatter3113]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The photographer volunteered a "follow-up picture" of the same spot...

And yes, you're looking at the follow up picture.

More about it here.

And that's that.

<<   2 >>

join