It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, cant believe what in hearing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Just watching the builing 7 documentary on bbc 2, there actually agreeing that the building could not have folded like that without demolition, this is the bbc now, a mainstream tv channel, unbelievable!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Here is a clip of the documentary..

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Maybe they're covering themselves when it is revealed that it REALLY was actually demolished, so the BBC can say 'hey despite the fact that we've always belittled the conspiracy theorists, this time we're digging ourselves out of our news grave* by gaining some supporters from the conspiracy crowd, aren't we nice...'

Or maybe it was different journalist/reporter, someone with balls as opposed to this cowardly journalism we've seen since 9/11.

Not sure what to believe here but very interesting to say the least.

But glad to know that the mainstream are getting a glimpse at the real truth that 9/11 was an inside job....

*Thanks Chris Morris

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Yes. and you can be sure there are millions watching this in the UK and Ireland, hopfully it will open a few peoples eyes..

I do wonder though, why are they admiting demolition?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well that kids response to Richard Clarke was pretty mature...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Chriswok

Sorry, richard clarke? fill me in.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Might got his name wrong, sorry. Some White House adviser basically said that the Government wasn't able to carry out the conspiracy due to two things:

1. Everyone knows Government's are incompetent
2. No one can keep a secret.

Then the kid basically said 'I don't #ing care' haha thought that was pretty funny. Had a feeling BBC would leave the documentary showing conspiracy theorists as crackpots though.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Possibly the most open MSM orientated 911 documentary I have seen yet.

Whilst they certainly were not definitive in their analysis and conclusions, they opened the floor to all sides who done justice to the argument. It will spark greater awareness in the issue, and if nothing else, get more people asking more questions about the validity of the official story.

Dylan Avery - that kid digs his own grave IMO. There is presenting an alternative view professionally and thoroughly, then there is shoving his side down the throat of the interviewer with a side helping of expletives. It may appear to be fun but it does the alternative theories no justice at all.

I missed the first quarter of the show, but from what I have seen of the remainder, its worth a watch.

I wonder if other MSM's will actually see a market in this type of show in the future, given that they could have avoided the subject in favour of something else!! Wonder what the ratings were?

Breifne.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Its the BBC.They have a range of reporters and producers who report different things on different subjects.
It wont be on there mainstream news because of the people in control of that.
But the BBC make all sorts of documentary's on different things.
Its actually a program called the conspiracy files so they deal with all things in regard to that.They put it in that section specifically so its not considered mainstream news and/or truth.
There is actually some reporters and producers at the bbc who report objectively however of course there work will be reviewed before its published by the controllers.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
hmm i dunno, i think the BBC did what they always do, start out agreeing with the conspiracy, going along with it, then in the last half hour, interview people who say its nonsense and make out like its funny that some people believe in it. they interviewed that guy who said they tested for demolition traces and found nothing, not a thing. Smoke coming out, burnt steel etc, it was fire blah blah. The bbc ALWAYS make out like we're stupid for believing it. They did it last wednedsay too with the Welsh UFO thing.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chriswok
Might got his name wrong, sorry. Some White House adviser basically said that the Government wasn't able to carry out the conspiracy due to two things:

1. Everyone knows Government's are incompetent
2. No one can keep a secret.

Then the kid basically said 'I don't #ing care' haha thought that was pretty funny. Had a feeling BBC would leave the documentary showing conspiracy theorists as crackpots though.

As I've pointed out many times before, that line of logic is 100% unfounded. The Manhattan project consisted of an entire town of people where the conspiracy didn't leak.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
this isn't BBC's stance, they are just interviewing truthers. other people on there say a CD isn't what happened. so how did you derive that BBC agrees?

here is video/audio of WTC7 collapsing from less than two blocks away. not a single explosion such as a controlled demolition can be heard. and the commentator says "what we have been fearing all afternoon apparently has happened, WTC7 collapsed". controlled demolition debunked, no explosions.

here is what a controlled demolition sounds like. NO COMPARISON.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by fastfingersfunk]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by fastfingersfunk
here is video/audio of WTC7 collapsing from less than two blocks away. not a single explosion such as a controlled demolition can be heard. and the commentator says "what we have been fearing all afternoon apparently has happened, WTC7 collapsed". controlled demolition debunked, no explosions.

For being "less than two blocks away", the falling building is rather quiet. Doncha think?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I thought it was a very clever hack job done up mostly to make the loosechange boys look bad. Just because someone shows you their arse, you don't have to enter that into a documentary. There is agenda in all of the choices made.

I think it was better in some parts than I could have hoped for, but when it comes to the Beeb there is always an agenda at work, and sometimes we got to keep studying a programme or series till we work out what the real end purpose was.

At first I was truly, truly hoping that they would come out with all the truth. I suppose the good parts of the documentary were a beginning.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

For being "less than two blocks away", the falling building is rather quiet. Doncha think?

there are no explosions either.

for the sake of debate let's call it 5 blocks. still no explosions.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

there are no explosions either.

for the sake of debate let's call it 5 blocks. still no explosions.

You're missing the most important part. There is no noise of a 47 storey building falling either.

Listen to ANY one of the videos you post about CDs. You can clearly hear the thunderous noise of the buildings falling. Not so with ANY video of WTC 7 collapsing. Was there some type of sound black hole that sucked up all the noise?

If you dare, prove me wrong. Post a video of WTC 7 collapsing where we can hear the collapse. Oh, and since CD explosives happen a few seconds before collapse, you need to include that in the video also. I've asked for this before only to be ignored.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

there are no explosions. look at the CD i posted, you would hear that five blocks away. and when the building is falling and the explosions stop you can barely hear the building fall. i can hear the building fall in this WTC7 video, it's a rumble. explosions are louder than the building falling it so you would hear it. no explosions, sorry.

if you dare, post a video of WTC7 falling with explosions. i already posted one that doesn't have explosions and you can hear the building fall. and this video starts well before the building collapsed, you would hear explosions. in the CD i posted, there are still exposions as it's falling.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by fastfingersfunk

I was always under the impression that the loud booms you heard at those controlled demos were done for the "show" of it. Is that not so?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

if you dare, post a video of WTC7 falling with explosions. i already posted one that doesn't have explosions and you can hear the building fall.

It must be that I'm def because I can't hear it. Saying that you can hear it doesn't make it the truth. I can NOT hear any part of a 47 storey building falling in that video or any other video of WTC 7 falling. Like I said, I might be missing something, but you have not produced it.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shotabel
reply to post by fastfingersfunk

I was always under the impression that the loud booms you heard at those controlled demos were done for the "show" of it. Is that not so?

not for show, explosives are used, explosives explode.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join