It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone heard about the Cassini Probe in a while?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I heard about it a few years back when NASA launched the probe. It's supposed to be like the probe we sent to Jupiter, but have a possibly more devestating impact.

I ran across "The Lucifer Project". The conspiracy here, as I found on the web and ATS, is that they " Lucifarians" want to make a sun out of Saturn to melt Titan, the moon, into another Earth. With the Plutonium load supposedly on this thing it is totally plausable that they could make a new sun w/ the fission reaction that would occur.

The only reason I bring this up is due to the fact that is Supposed to occur/impact on July the 8th. Ya 2 days from now! I would put a link to some of the previous threads, but I'm a rook here and don't know how to.

If anyone knows more about this, or what the effects of another sun, in our solar system, would be here on Earth. Is there any true validity to the story. ( sorry I didn't use a link just check in the search bar on here, ATS, or Google.

Please don't waste time w/ idiotic answers or slams. If it's a myth cool! If not what SPF do I need in 2 days?

Thx.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Young minded old soul

I am very interested in this topic. I don't have any knowledge to impart, but I too have read reports in English and German about secretive plans to ignite Saturn with the Cassini's impact.

Seeing as how scientists do what they please without thought for the consequence to humanity (I know there are conscientious scientists too but ethical order and conduct seems more an more alien to scientific research with each year passing), I can't help but wonder if this sort of madness hasn't been planned. After all they drove a satellitte into a comet not long ago to see what would happen, and they are all part of the legacy of the fine folks who decided to shatter the Van Allen belts with nuclear detonations.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I seen some conspiracy theory some dribbling rubbish from internet liars about it impacting Saturn or something on July 8th causing some chain reaction or some junk.
Anyway I went and looked it up and it seems its not due to impact anything it has more missions planned for the end of the year.And even more in 2 years time.
I guess it just takes its time for it to get in the right position is why we don't hear much about it for periods of time.

Cassini to Earth: 'Mission Accomplished, but New Questions Await!'
NASA's Cassini mission is closing one chapter of its journey at Saturn and embarking on a new one with a two-year mission that will address new questions and bring it closer to two of its most intriguing targets—Titan and Enceladus.
With NASA's Cassini prime mission concluded, the Cassini Equinox Mission begins. The spacecraft remains healthy and its international science team has planned for it to take closer looks at especially interesting features in the Saturnian system from July 2008 to September 2010.

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The imagery from the Cassini mission is much more fascinating than the "Lucifer" nonsense

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

Some amazing photos IMO!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I found this in an old (1588) book by Basil Valentine on Alchemy called !2 Keys of Basil Valentine:

"Let him who would know what this ‘All–in–All’ is,
give the earth great wings, and make it fly upward
through the air to the heavenly regions. Then singe its
wings with fierce heat, and make it fall into the Red
Sea, and there be drowned. Then dry up the water
with fire and air till the earth reappears, and you will
have ‘All–in–All.’"

I have studied the occult for years, and we have come to the conclusion that this is the Great Work.
My only question is: how can we help?
ed

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Thanks, for the info. I too frequent NASA.com so the pics aren't new to me. They are great though. The fact that one of you found info in German on the subject interests me.

The whole point of it being a possible "conspiracy" by the way ios that NASA.GOV isn't gonna tell you they would do such a thing, as play GOD.

Any other resonable hits out there besides the obvious???

Ya I know the Lucifer Project is a lame name, but that's what it's called. Any more speculative info please!!!!!??????

Thx

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well I guess it's a farce!!! It's the 8th and no new sun! Thanks for the posts!

would a mod plz clear this post for me- thx

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
OP: Have you ever seen a Star orbiting a Star ?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yes - it's called a binary star.

new topics

top topics

join