It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones’ 9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The movie is out since june third. If anyone wants to see it here's a link for a very well seeded official high quality version.

conspiracycentral.net:6969...

About the movie:
Seven years after the attacks of September the Eleventh, a global awakening has taken place, the likes of which the world has never seen. As the corporate-controlled media dwindles into extinction, a new breed of journalists and activists has emerged.

Shot unlike anything you have ever experienced from Alex Jones, cinema verite’ style, this masterpiece not only exposes the mistreatment of our 9/11 heroes, but also shows how a growing number of people around the world are questioning the official version of events that day.

Featuring interviews with Willie Nelson, Rosie O’Donnell, Jesse Ventura, George Carlin, Martin Sheen, as well as confrontations with many political figures including Bill Clinton, David Rockefeller and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Enjoy! And as alex says spread this to the four winds!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I been waiting for this to come out and I was just getting ready to sit down and watch it. Im not sure where your link is trying to take me, but here is the full version available on Google

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I been waiting for this to come out and I was just getting ready to sit down and watch it. Im not sure where your link is trying to take me, but here is the full version available on Google

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

The link takes you to a torrent hosted and by conspiracycentral.net:6969.
As far as it being posted on google video, i'm sure it will be soon, but yours link doesn't seem to be working.

When you want to know the destination for a link you simply need to hover your mouse over it MrWendal, the destination will appear in your status bar (generally on the lower left of your internet browser)

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The torrent link gets this.
"You are forbidden to view this page.
This site removes torrent material upon copyright holder request by EMAIL"
I guess Mr Jones wants to make some money.
And the google link just does nothing so I guess its taken down.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Is this it ?

www.youtube.com...

Sorry this is only about 25 mins long....But still worth a look.

Can't wait to see the proper one now.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by ken10]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pizza0ks

I watched it tonight on prisonplanet. I wasn't prepared for the emotional impact of it. I thought I was, but it blew me away. I'll be making DVD copies of it, and spreading the word.

I've seen all of Alex Jones movies, and this was his best film by far. Seeing Rosie, George Carlin, and all the others really made it clear how many important issues remain unresolved, chief among them proper health care for the first responders who are still alive and their families ... not to mention everyone else who inhaled those fallen buildings and believe Christie Todd Whitman when she lied and said everything was safe.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
HERE is a direct link. Sorry I didnt notice that my earlier link was not working I was too busy actually watching the movie. It really is all about 9/11 first responders and there lack of treatment. It covers a lot of various confrontations. Overall I thought it was a very good film. I am gonna try to embed it again, but if it does not work you at least have the direct link above. Sorry for the earlier mix up.

Google Video Link

[edit on 4-7-2008 by MrWendal]

[edit on 4-7-2008 by MrWendal]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
i wish i could say that this is just fear mongering....
but I can`t
Is it ok if I`m Scared..... because I am
and with good reason.... its not hard to see that
the N.W.O is Almost in full gear.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Well in case you do need to login but you don't want to, here's the same torrent using the same tracker (conspiracycentral.net:6969)

by demonoid.com
www.demonoid.com...

by mininova.org
www.mininova.org...

[edit on 4-7-2008 by pizza0ks]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
eh?

I watched a few mins of it..

I am in this video... hehe..

I will write what its like later..

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well I got to watch most of it..

THis is a real interesting piece of material.. Its not the common AJ things we are used to seeing.. This is more 9/11 truth people than him actually..

I do however don't agree with their tactics on going about things.. But then again, what would u do if these people never gave you the time of day.. So in retrospect, they are doing what the 1st amendment allows is to do, Freedom Of Press, and Freedom to Grievance the Government.

I watched about half way.. Since its America's Independence day I haven't been able to watch the whole thing yet.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Check it out: Alex Jones believes the secret ruling elite of the world worship Moloch and can live forever. He believes these people intend to kill 80% of the world's population (90% when Alex is excited).

Jones has never presented a shred of proof that this secret elite exist, that they can live forever, or that anyone intends to kill anyone. His beliefs seem to be based on Alex's misinterpretation of various documents.

I've followed Jones' career for years now, and I promise you he rarely documents anything. He brags endlessly about all the documents he has--but he just won't show them to us.

When he does cite documents, they are mostly from garbage sources (NewsMax, WorldNetDaily, Drudge).

On those rare occasions when Alex does cite good sources, the sources never say what Alex says they say.

If that's not crazy enough, Alex also claims to be able to predict the future. He falsely claims to have predicted 9/11, citing a radio show in which he doesn't predict anything whatsoever.

Jones has been wrongly predicting more big domestic terror attacks ever since 9/11. That's seven unbroken years of wrong predictions.

I have an entire web page devoted to crazy, undocumented things Alex Jones has said. It's very funny:
perrylogan.org...

[edit on 5-7-2008 by BarryLogan]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
More than half of what he has said even I can confirm.
Especially the 'Weather Control'
Alex Jones is a shill. Plain and Simple. There are some psyop tactics in this movie. I will post a large blog very soon about what I truly think of this movie.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizza0ks
Featuring interviews with Willie Nelson, Rosie O’Donnell, Jesse Ventura, George Carlin, Martin Sheen,

Wow, that's a mighty impressive list of structural engineers, air-crash investigators, government insiders and ex-spooks.....oh hang on, I've misread the names: it just appears to be a bunch of addled celebs who I wouldn't trust to organise an orgy in a brothel.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
They love to flaunt their largest assets.

Martin Sheen is hip to the fact that 9/11 was an inside job. But he wasn't hip to the fact that Janet Reno was corrupt to the core?

Why would Sheen benefit from going public about 9/11 ?? Hmm well his son Charlie Sheen Made Highest Paid Sitcom Star after coming forward about 9/11 with Alex Jones... It is also key to mention that Martin took the stage name "Sheen"after Bishop Fulton Sheen.

He was born with the name Estavez.
Why would he name himself after a pope like that, one specifically.
Well Pope Pius, Signed a Concordat With Hitler in 1933 when he was a Cardinal. Fulton Sheen helped deceive America by focusing on Communism when the true enemy was the Papcay. Sheen was truly Hiter's pope. Martin Sheen has for many years been a Jesuit Coadjutor. Charlie took his fathers name soon later to fallow in his footsteps. Emilleo kept his real name beacuse he did not want to be apart of the family tradtion of being a slave to the Catholic Church. They are 'Brothers in Arms' with Pat Buchannan who started 'CIA PROJECT MOACKING BIRD' which leads to GCN Radio Network and Alex Jones.

Alex Jones IS CIA
This movie is another 70% truth film, just like all the Micheal Moore films i've seen. Jam packed with Emotion. Alex used Luke and other TRUE patriots like Mark Dice to seem more believable. The truth must be told and investigation must carry on, so i applaud Mark Dice's role in this Film. If he is caught up in something that he dosn't know of, that is without any fault to him. He is being infultrated.

More on this soon.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by SparkOfLife]

[edit on 5-7-2008 by SparkOfLife]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Interesting how people come on here to attack Alex expecting "perfection". Sorry, but he is an activist, he isn't always 100 % accurate, but then no-one is. I trust, less people who go after others who are trying to wake others up. Alex asks this one very vital question.

He said something similar on the radio once.

"Even *IF* it is True, which it isn't,( that he was a shill) the question is, what are you going to do about the North American Union, what are you going to do about the New World Order?"

So even *IF* Alex was this or that, what do we do about all this other stuff?

BTW, great work from Alex, so many people I see now, in coffee shops, in various places and parties I have been at, are all now doubting these things.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by talisman]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
"Inside job.. how dare you" Clinton @ 2:09

We dare. Or some one did.

Wonder who asked that question.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The Youtube link is here:

Notice when you Flag the video is only gives you the option "Obsene" video or a similar choice. This is not surprising. We need to WRITE IN RON PAULS NAME ON THE BALLET.

Ron Paul is the only choice for this Presidential election.

This video show the true sickness that has been brought upon us by this administration. Our country cant even take care of it own. There are thousands of people dying and can't get any help when they were told it was OK to enter the WAR ZONE.

Our Country is going down. It is a sad state of affairs when it goes down from within. We used to be sooooo strong when it was the Russians. But, since it is OURSELVES we loose all resolve. There is no difference. We need to stand up and defeat the enemy.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by hoochymama]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

it just appears to be a bunch of addled celebs who I wouldn't trust to organise an orgy in a brothel.

reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

Father are you freinds with jimmy swaggart ?

Richard Gage makes an excellent argument in this film. He points out how building # 7 should never have imploded into it footprint due to the hot and cold spots through out the building. If it was going to collapse it should have been asymmetrical. It's time you conspiracy theorists wake up to the truth. It's also time the 911 truth movement starts referring to these people who think these buildings came down from two airplanes as conspiracy theorists.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Swingarm]

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Swingarm]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join