It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 12th Ron Paul Freedom March on Washington Dc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I look forward to seeing every American in Washington - on July 12th 2008. I will be there with my Revolution T-Shirt. carrying the South Carolina dont tread on me flag.

video.google.com...

So stop smoking that weed - put your last 200$ in your gas tank, bring your neighbors, Food - Water recording devices and be prepared for more discrimination by law enforcement. they are scheduling this event - so there will be lots of cops. do not bring firearms this trip ... any aggression will be from law enforcement, which will be documented. and posted after the event... a movie will be made this summer from this event... We must be prepared for any event, medical - first aid etc...

We are still waiting or Ron Paul to give us last minute orders - so stay tuned... the march is on... I will be there - you need to be there too.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I totally agree with the cause, and I do wish I could make it there...

But at the same time, isn't this the wrong forum for it? Isn't it against rules to rally for political stuff on ATS? Just wondering...

I really do wish I could make it for this.
Ron Paul gave me a lot of hope, but took it all away again the moment he decided to drop out and leave us all with a bad future ahead.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Not sure Ron Paul would appreciate being included in this forum...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I was under the impression Ron Paul thought there were still too many unanswered questions and 9/11 should be re-investigated?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Ron Paul?

The one who dismissed all the 911 Conspiracy Theories?

Ron Paul who did a photo op with Don black? The Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan and a member of the American Nazi Party in the 1970s?

Yeah... I'll march with him. /sarcasm

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
awww...... wish i had known this prior!! lol

[edit on 13-7-2008 by justamomma]

new topics

top topics

join