It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mohamed Atta and Venice (Florida) Flight schools

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
www.brasschecktv.com...

This seems pretty interesting and deserves a look and discussion.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Excellent post. You probably wont get many comments. Not to many like to talk about the possibility that these guys were not suicidal muslims. I havent seen this for awhile but to me the fact that these guys are sitting days before the attacks talking about 200k and arguing about it tells me that were still missing a large part of the how and what really happened.
Who talks about money at this point, according to the 911 commission, at this point all the (very expensive) tickets have been purchased. Not only that, looking at it from the other end, who ever provided the money to these guys, you mean to tell me they would actually want to risk blowing the whole operation by busting the lead hijackers balls about what happened to the rest of the cash. Yeah right. Lets not forget the 911 commission says they believe they spent at least 500k on this entire operation.
I could go on theres to much evidence that points to these guys having some sort of protection.

The kinda protection that sends you anthrax when you ask to many questions.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Very good post. There is much evidence pointing of inside complicity around 911.

Were these people being trained for the wargame exercises taking place on 911 that shadowed the actual attack?

Why was the Israeli Mossad or other Israeli intelligence agencies following them having apartments usually right next door to the alleged hijackers?

Why was some of the hijackers addresses listed as being U.S airforce bases?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Amazing that the airport that they got their training at had JUST had a nice sized heroin bust. I am watching the video now and well see if it touches on that. SNF.

One of the things that bothers me is that they always complain that ATTA liked the strippers and that wasn't very "Islamic" going to strip clubs doing coke and drinking.

Thats just silly, NO religion promotes that yet people from EVERY religion do it. Very poor example.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by jprophet420]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
People interested in this thread should check out "Let Me Tell Ya Bout Mohammed Atta":

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are links to follow up information that rounds out what is known about Mohammed Atta, an interview with his girlfriend, a lecture by Daniel Hopsiker and an update by Hopsiker on Wolfgang Bohringer, a very close friend of Atta, believed to be a CIA asset.

new topics

top topics

join