It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking911.com; A sophisticated Neocon Propaganda Site Designed To Counteract The 9/11 Truth movem

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Oh, Ivan....that is RICH coming from you!! About spending too much time in front of the computer. Ring - Ring! Hello pot? This is kettle...

BTW, all I've done is bring my expertise in aviation matters to the discussion. When I see BS, I have to call someone on it. Your claim of the Flight Recorders being 'faked' is pure pablum. Instead, you bring other nonsense to avoid answering the question of HOW the recorders can be faked.

AND all of the ATC tapes, they sound way too authentic to be faked. Since you're not an airline pilot, you just wouldn't understand.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

9/11 was an inside job...hehe that's pretty obvious..it's just that most people want to stay in the matrix

we need control of the media..lol..good luck on that.

at this point we are going to need help form God and/or the beings of light imo.

i wish govs cared about humans...

i cant wait to go to my next life/planet...if the gov. kills me i will come back as the ultimate white knight of justice and banish all evil for eternity.

here's some info for ya.

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Geez here we go again.

So anyone who doesn't believe the 9/11 theories and the 9/11 truth movement MUST be paid off by the government to believe that way right?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Boone, Weewhacker, you need not try to debunk 911 anymore. You have failed and will continue to fail to spread your brand of logic and disinfo and with no knew evidence to support the official story, your finished!

Embrace ignorance.

Has it ever occurred to any of you that it could have been and inside job and Al Qaeda was behind it. These two are not exclusive of each other. Take a look at Pearl Harbor. Japan dropped the bombs but the US knew about it, and even instigated it.

The real DisInfo is that we have to believe in either the governments story or the truthers story. Screw them both. The government was in full knowledge of it, and the truthers are blinded by their fury for Bush.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I have a question,i have read that the key players in our infrastructure that were in charge of protecting the homeland on 911, were not only not reprimanded or fired, but promoted...is this claim true?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by A life less ordinary
I have a question,i have read that the key players in our infrastructure that were in charge of protecting the homeland on 911, were not only not reprimanded or fired, but promoted...is this claim true?

Keep an open mind when you read these questions ...

And do you have a full accounting of each key player's day during the 9/11 crisis including the months that lead up the crisis that you can document so we can fairly judge their performance? If not, do you think that maybe there's a chance you might be getting only the bits and pieces of the information about these people that the truth movement wants you to see?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
OK IM GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE AND NEVER AGAIN AM I READING ANOTHER TOPIC LIKE THIS.
A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE(IM NOT GIVING ANY NAMES OR DETAILS)
WAS KILLED ON ONE OF THE HI-JACKED PLANES. IT IS VERY EFFING INSULTING TO SEE THESE KIND OF THREADS WHERE PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE OUR OWN GOVERNMENT WOULD FLY AND CRASH AIRPLANES INTO BUILDINGS KILLING CHILDREN,WOMEN,MEN JUST TO START WARS FOR OIL OR WHATEVER OTHER REASON THEY WANNA SAY THIS WEEK. IF YOU BELIEVE IN THIS STUPIDITY I HAVE A BRIDGE FOR SALE DIRT CHEAP.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Sorry I have to play language police here, but I have a REALLY hard time accepting the term "debunker" when said individual is full of (at least enough) bunk to begin with. ACTUAL debunking is ALWAYS a GOOD thing. Pseudoskeptics with preconceived, extremely biased notions aren't debunkers.

The opposition to 9/11 truth obviously isn't the property of neocons only. There are plenty of "mainstream" liberals/Democrats (not to be confused with actual progressives), religious and secular, who are in the 9/11 denial camp.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

And do you have a full accounting of each key player's day during the 9/11 crisis including the months that lead up the crisis that you can document so we can fairly judge their performance? If not, do you think that maybe there's a chance you might be getting only the bits and pieces of the information about these people that the truth movement wants you to see?

If i had a full accounting of everything there would be no need to ask questions...can any provide any insight on my original posted question?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975

9/11 was an inside job...hehe that's pretty obvious..it's just that most people want to stay in the matrix

hehe No, it's not pretty obvious. It's pretty obvious that some people want it to be obvious for whatever reason, but some of us don't buy the truth movement's "evidence" or the youtube confessions witnesses or experts as actual truth. Go ahead and call it the "matrix" - we'll stick with "common sense".

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

If i had a full accounting of everything there would be no need to ask questions...can any provide any insight on my original posted question?

Wait wait wait - did you hear what you just said? "If i had a full accounting of everything there would be no need to ask questions".

The fact that you're asking for questions means you have doubts. So why have you already made up your mind that these "key players" are conspirators when you just admitted you don't have the full answers, the key data?

Aren't you contradicting yourself?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

My hat is off too
debunking911.com...
This site is so well put together and gets right to the factual truths that it puts everything into perspective. Perspective being the people who believe we blew our own buildings up are looking more and more like the people who believe reptillians run our goverment, in fact I cant tell them apart lately. Their insane rants and constantly cramming their warped reality down our throats everytime we log on to ATS. If that site took donations, Id be ponying up some dough. Its refreshing to see something postive and factual.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by alienj]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Wait wait wait - did you hear what you just said? "If i had a full accounting of everything there would be no need to ask questions".

The fact that you're asking for questions means you have doubts. So why have you already made up your mind that these "key players" are conspirators when you just admitted you don't have the full answers, the key data?

Aren't you contradicting yourself?

WTF!!!!???????
OF COURSE I HAVE DOUBTS, THATS WHY I ASKED THE QUESTION, i thought this was the place to ask questions.......HOW CAN YOU SAY I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND WHEN IM ASKING QUESTIONS??????

Since when did asking questions become so difficult??!?!?!?!?!?!?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by A life less ordinary

I have a question, why is it so hard to believe that terrorist blew up the trade towers, and that the fires burning out of control brought down tower 7? Why does it have to be a conspiracy? Why do you believe a massive group of people in our goverment have the ablility and lack of morals to killl over 3000? Why does this site make you guys so upset debunking911.com... Why do people believe just because this is a well informed site and laid out with knowledge and facts that someone ewww spooky(like the goverment) has to be behind it? Why do you think people that supposedly rule the world and can kill 3000 people wiht a single plane care what we say on ATS? Please answer those questions?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by alienj

Because all evidence points to the contrary?

911 is not what it was sold as, exactly what it was is debateable ofc, but it was not a simple case of terrorism, and even if it had been, hypothetically, it would not have justified iraq.

It would be called false flag, were it not for the fact that no flag was really accused. It was an event engineered to polarise middle east and west and breath life into the putrid lungs of a permanent war demon.

Proof? Well, I won't try and condense the massive amount I've read to form my opinion, it's all out there, everyone will have to find out for themselves.

People can debunk 911 or be loyal to truth I guess.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

You just basically told me nothing,,,,you didnt answer any of the questions you just spewed forth that you were right... Thats about what I expected, once again the debunking911.com... website has well informed and laid out facts, whereas the others sites our speculations, facts that point to un-edited and un-fact checked blogs or to pictures that have a smudge on them(which I am told to believe is a rocket). Good journalism starts with FACTS and debunking911.com... has quite a few.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
WOW! Reading that site really pissed me off. It is such propaganda and its tactics are so dirty!!

For example:

Conspiracy theorists like to say "Some Arabs with box cutters couldn't have pulled this off." Let's forget for a minute how racist that statement is. (Arabs can do anything Americans can do)

So this website tells you what "conspiracy theorists like to say", and then calls them racist...?! And even if a conspiracy theorist did say that, it would be in comparison to Fedgov. So... the capabilities of a few people with boxcutters vs. the US GOVERNMENT. I also don't believe some people with box cutters could set up a skyscraper to collapse at nearly the speed of free fall.

This website does this stuff throughout. It'll claim that conspiracy theorists believe something, and then sets it up in a way so that they can attack it. And whats more is that they never actually give you a link to a conspiracy site, while claiming that they are saying something.

The fireman's quote saying all that was needed was two fire hoses to put out the fires is taken out of context by conspiracy theorists. They even bring the dead fireman's wife into the picture. From a well known conspiracy theory site...

“Seven minutes before the collapse...

... but it tells you which "well known conspiracy site". Whats so scary about linking people to conspiracy sites? Don't want to provide for them the proverbial white rabbit to follow? Don't want them to see something they shouldn't?

But whenever they quote a "debunker" website, they will always give a link. For example:

One of the so called "scholars" keeps repeating the ridiculous claim that the hijackers are still alive and well. The absurd logic of this part of the conspiracy story is that the conspirators used the real name of phony hijackers. Think about that for a moment... These powerful mass murders can get away with planting tons of explosives/incendiaries, motivate hundreds, if not thousands of people to become accessories to mass murder but can't create phony names to throw off amateur internet investigators... OK, let's say your ability to think rationally about this is impaired and you need more than just simple common sense...

www.911myths.com...

NOT AN OBJECTIVE SITE; DOES NOT PROMOTE INTELLECTUAL THINKING In fact, even in the above excerpt they set up "what conspiracy theorists say" (with no link to a source) in such a way so that they can attack it, and then using words such as "absurd" and phrases such as "common sense". There are facts that support both sides of this issue, but debunking911.com only shows one side of the coin, and also tries to depict the issue as black and white. Therefore, PROPAGANDA.

Someone needs to make a www.debunkingdebunking911.com

[edit on 1-7-2008 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The jets that took off to intercept the Pentagon plane took half an hour to arrive when they could've gotten there in six minutes. How could anyone account for that? Give an excuse that reeks of stupidity like the Roswell crash?

9/11 timeline

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by alienj

It's not my job to tell you anything, I give an opinion. You can either discard it or , if I worded it a way that made you doubt your own opinion, you can do further investigation for yourself, I am not going to do the legwork for you, because it's pointless.

There is so much disinformation and lies about 911 that any point on either side is debunked, so it is up to the individual to make his mind. As for me, I saw the event live, I saw how things didn't add up, later, as much as I tried to ignore it, it haunted me so I read up and found a lot of people were asking questions, providing theories, giving up information. After considering both sides and rethinking the way I saw the world I came to the conclusion it was a bit more complex and sinister an event than I had originally thought.

As for the debunking "facts", they are usually laughable and pretty obvious lies. The guys that thought up 911, whoever they might be, didn't count on the information age catching up with them, and there is more than enough information out there to show the true nature of the event, ad hoc debunking not withstanding.

But people have to look at it honestly and hard and give up the false assumptions they have about society, which is why me linking a few sites and information that I think credible won't change much. Do it yourself or continue wrong I guess, it's your choice which side of the debate you're on.

If you come to understand what happened in 911 you come to understand what's wrong with our modern world. If you don't, well, I guess you end up being part of the problem.

Either way, peace.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What absolutely amazes me is the weird people who claim to know the truth regardless of what all the real facts point to.

There are some people here who have some serious mental conditions.

You "truth seekers" are totally mad.

Of course I'm an information agent of the government working behind the scenes to keep the population in the dark.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join