It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass UFO Sighting In Northen Territory Town, Oz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

A SMALL Territory community is still reeling with shock after four UFOs descended on their Outback homes. Families spent hours in fear as what appeared to be three spaceships hovered in the distance with another just metres above their houses. The drama at Marlinja, population 112 and 730km south of Darwin, began at 8pm on Sunday.

Full Story Here

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hmm... This sounds very strange, I wonder if anyone managed to grab a photo of it? I'd also be interested in how many people saw this.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I swear, i see one more thread with the words "MASS UFO SIGHTING" in the title i'm gonna start prepping my exit strategy in case we've got an invasion on our hands.

Something i never, EVER, wanted to think about.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Already being discussed...with quite a few pages:

UFOS invade northern territory Australia

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Nice find. Mass UFO sightings are always intriuging, but from the sound of it, it doesn't seem like too many people saw it (i.e. this isn't Australia's "Phoenix Lights," unfortunatly). What I found interesting was the fact that the woman's phone died -- interference with electronic devices of all sorts are commonly reported with sightings (and don't occur with known military air craft), which makes this all the more interesting. What is uncommon though is the inclusion of sound. It is very rare that anyone hears anything.
Can't find this story on any other news sites. Any one else have luck finding another site?

EDIT: Yikes... looks like this topic does have another thread with a lot of discussion behind it.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by kholdstare]

top topics

join