It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to defeat aliens.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

"Because we are the primary intelligence on this planet and we hunt, kill, probe (tag), capture, study and cage animals doesn't mean a greater intelligence will do the same to us."

I believe your wrong and they already are, abductions are clearly taking place!

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Alien_Question]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by liam-uk

"How to defeat aliens?"

We can't, period period period!

Nothing to fear beyond this human existence though,
minds well go out fighting if that's the way it's gonna be!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

Hello,
Is there proof of alien abductions? if you know of any good threads on this subject can you please post them here for me

Cheers

Liam.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

We will go out fighting, well i certainly will!
But i hope if this happens, Humans brigade together and fight as one force.
But we wont, there will always be another group of people, even in an apocolypse, looking to make a profit...

Cheers,
Liam.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I will assume that any being capable of great-distance space travel in short time, creating ships that break the laws of physics, abducting folks without traces(except the abductees know)...is capable of wiping us out with little effort.

Alien reports have been around for quite some time, that time is more than enough for us to be heavily studied. If I, at my human intelligence, can think to monitor my enemy and plan ahead...they can too.

I am certain they know much more about us than we know about them.
Are they evil? Maybe some of them aren't...and some are. I know there are aliens with evil intentions. And there are others who plan and want to do good. Ruling out either of them is ludicrous. Also, assuming only one species of ET is out there is ludicrous as well. I am sure a few species have visited Earth, all of them having beings for good and bad.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
Liam, welcome. Beautiful place you live in, or at least it was 25 years ago.

I think, IF there are aliens (and I believe there are) they must posess ways of scanning through various densities of materials to discover where various organic creatures (us!) are sequestered. I myself have a difficult time imagining that they are here for unsavory deeds. They apparently already can come and go at will. If they wanted the planet, they could surely take it. If they needed to "harvest" some part of our physical body, surely that could be done on a mass scale, without our permission.

I don't have a current theory as to their reason for being here. I'm not completely convinced that they are extraterrestrial. I think it possible they were here before us, perhaps as deep-sea dwellers. It's also possible to me that they come from somewhen rather than somewhere.

Keep looking for the truth. Welcome aboard.

You know, that theory would explain so much. It would explain why they only seem to observe rather than interact. Maybe they are us only in the distant future. Just think of the scientific minds whose mouth would water if they could go back and observe the behavior of dinosaurs.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywatch
the aliens will be defeated by our experience in fighting each others for 1000 of years. out of 6billion they have to eliminate the forces that is a thread to them.. but after invasion comes truth... people will know whats happening and everybody will fight.. we will be one big gurilla army..
thats why they have to use humans to fight humans... ie. the NWO a.o.
when they attack we have to counterattack these humans and get and counter engeneer their weapons

The mindset in this thread is worrying. Put the middleage crusader mind to rest please.

We are the struggling race. The hundreds of races that can reach us are obviously not. One or to exempt maybe (the ones that were into the abductions), but they seem to be on restraining order.

They ARE here, that is to say, we think of them, we "see" them, we dream of them (I dreamed of underground tunnels with et's 15 years ago, what's THAT about?)

What I mean is, they are in our HEADS, and there is nothing to fight (because we believe in this material world and they are walking through walls).

So we are fighting fear, nothing else, we are as dum as a doorknob with our feet in the mud and nothing else.

WHAT will help then? Well, fight your fear be growing mentally, learn more skills, train your psychic powers, because that is what is running this world and theirs. We are thinking upside down (excuse me for the simplicities, nut the OP is 17 and needs practical advice). Start with your brain powers and enhance them with meditation, intent (or prayer if you want), and for example Remote Viewing (the practical guide from Stanford is still on the internet).

Nobody is able to take you over when your mind is clear and your goal is infinite. Just trust in that. Never let fear rule your world. Fear is just ignited by your rational that you are losing grip on your reality. And there is nothing wrong with that loss, it is called enlightenment IMO.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Pjotr]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
hey liam, stairs are just a wooden hill, an artificial gradient so unless their world is totally flat and they are incredibly stupid then they are not gonna have a problem. as for the google mentallity anyone over 20 is probably not gonna qualify for that group unless they are very lazy and the limit of their inquisitive powers is using 2 hands to prod a keyboard whilst working out their ass muscles, there was life before google believe it or not , as for the et's and would we be able to do anything to stop them ,well at the moment we are doing everything to help them-the first rule of war -divide and conquer,take a look at the world we are about as divided as it gets they could take over and be back home in time for tea and crumpet easily. on the why they are here after 20 odd yrs of reading on my part and 60 odd yrs of info/disinfo the general concencus is aparrently they are just galactic rubberneckers watching a cosmic big brother with the planet as the big brother house. if you want a quick update to get more up on the whole ufo subject try anything by william cooper,phil schneider,clifford stone those guys pretty much cover the who,what why and when of the ufo spectrum, but as you will find out they are just words from people who say they have had first hand experience unfortunately no one has 100%proof so whether you choose to believe what they say is your choice .one day we will find out for sure 100% with no doubt but untill then we can only make up our own minds based on our own experience and what we choose to believe. take it easy man, later

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Im thanking you all for your kind interest and information. They are out there, if we like it or not. But i agree with what you said, we would be an easy planet to conquer. Everyone has said something different on this thread, but if you look closely enough, they are all linked.

If aliens attack, we will not survive, or be turned into lab rats in the blink of an eye.

Thanks so much everyone.

Liam.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by liam-uk
..If aliens attack, we will not survive, or be turned into lab rats in the blink of an eye...

no i dont think so and i didnt post that on page 1

we are allready lab rats... well most are..

we will survive

and we will be a menace to them (again???)

humans are to be controlled, the truth will give us powers, the controlled will fail agaist the free

they use a pyramidic structure, a heirachy..

the rebels will think free,
act free
even at 0.0027 odds they will be victorious

never give up the fight

fear and latency is their main weapon

act now
act by intuition
fight everything that kills

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
they are few

have lived 1000of years... easy to kill...

they have complete magnetic control they depend on high tech weapons and controlled slaves

they have made one error

thinking that they could control this great population to develop what they need....

we Will rebel.

we will suprise

THEY ARE SCARED !!!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
above post could have been about the ultra elite as well

they are few

have lived 1000 of years

easy to kill

i dont care who controls, the NWO or the UFO but we will REBEL

a handheld rayweapon can be reverse engineerd, even after a giant ufo is hanging above every capital of the world, some people want panic, some people will fight them back and use their wits to do so

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I agree! completely!

Adding to your post, Disclosure would surely be the best way to eliminate the fear of ETs?

Cheers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join