It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Performing Local Recon Missions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

That is a link to a video that I made. I have heard from many people, as well as seen it many times myself. That military jets fly low and slow over the suburban area in which I live. The other night, I was lucky enough to get it on camera. The picture quality is very poor. You can still hear the noise and see the light going across the sky. Along with hearing the roar of its engine, and myself and another person speaking.

While the video is poor quality, at night, in person looking straight up you can tell that it is a military jet. The paths and patterns are regular. For this type craft, which makes me believe that this is a regular recon mission. Collecting information of what the night life is like, for big brothers records and preparing for the coming martial law. Is there any other ideas, for why military jets would be flying over suburban and urban areas late at night on a regular basis in regular patterns?

By the way, just for everyones information. The camera was a one hundred dollar digital camera from wal-greens. As I like to call it, my el cheapo camera.

[edit on 6/25/08 by mrfreehugs]

[edit on 6/25/08 by mrfreehugs]

new topics

join