It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Popular Mechanics: Roswell Declassified

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
There are 3 pages just thought you guys would like to read this. www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Yep, Popular Mechanics is often used for such anti-alien propaganda...as it aims to the scientific minds that are best equipped to prove the establishment wrong....

Still, some good stuff there, if you look between the lines....

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Yep, Popular Mechanics is often used for such anti-alien propaganda...as it aims to the scientific minds that are best equipped to prove the establishment wrong....

Still, some good stuff there, if you look between the lines....

Totally agree with you on that, Gaz.

Popular mechanics, and skeptic magazine practically go hand in hand.

Oh well.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Not to disagree, or say that it's wrong, but if nobody else has exacting evidence of Roswell...then how could they get any more information than the average citizen? Also, what if they just make up those stories to sell more? Anyhow, it is a very interesting magazine to read, but just as a suggestion, I wouldn't take any of it to heart

J.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I bought the issue of Popular Mechanics that claims Area 51 has moved etc.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yeah and I bought the magazine they had a few months ago about "When Aliens Land, What Will you Do, The Government Allready Has a Plan, Do You?"

total garbage. It was interesting in the fact that they even covered it, but didn't go beyond the 3 page mark bull

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Well, I like to read the magazines to read and to provide a temporary form of entertainment for myself, but other than that, I don't really put to much stock in what they say...unless I knew for a fact that it was true

J.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
There really does seem to be a lack of scholarly journals dedicated to the search for UFO's. 'Tis a shame...

top topics

join